Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, guest, since you're reading here - take your now-defunct website out of your bio like you did with Adrian's email address

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She doesn't deserve to have a dog. I sincerely hope Laurie is SB's and lives mostly at his dad's with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is that the crappy bungalow's back garden? Colour me surprised she hasn't moved after the months and months spent banging on incessantly about 🥺 selling all her stuff 🥺 and 🥺 downsizing 🥺

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Thanks Hotes-mate. This is all fascinating.

I'm a softy southerner but I have a deep longing to be either a scouser or a geordie. Such rich cultures, both.
I might have said this before on a thread but the funniest twitter beef I ever saw was between a cockney and a scouser when the scouser hit back with 'at least we didn't start the plague, that was you dirty bastards lobbbing your turds out windows.'

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I knew the comments would be pithy and savage

Just saw this in my Xitter timeline and RAN here for the comments
Why today tho? Patreon due soon?
---
Honestly she has nothing to say but NEEDS the oxygen of being on social media
I mean an aphorism like hashtag be yourself isn’t new or profound
She’s not planning a foray into the wellness / motivational space is she?! 😱

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My heart dog's middle name is Louisa, as it's a family name. bleeping Jack 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Huge admiration for the canal immediately starting to research the seasonal appearance of bluebells in the Southend microclimate.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Relaunching on a wave of “Our Mr Shnookums says woof” responses, is it?
Where’s your price index you bleeping chancer?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Can confirm many bluebells are blooming here in Sussex.
Get that dog to a groomer and shut your bleeping Patreon, you oxygen-thieving scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.