Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a wool can also be someone from either further afield who feigns being from or some connection to the city.
They normally have a mysterious scouser-than-scouse uncle from “the centre” who used to always take them to anfield. Mysteriously, they can’t get tickets to go anymore now they have their own money.
thats Plazzy
---
there are areas on that map that are up for debate. Prescot is woolshire for sure in my book.
100% and Whiston.

Reactions: 13
thats Plazzy
plazzy for me would be the same but calling people “la” and wearing a jarg Lacoste shell suit. Ironically, people from Saint Helens.

The worst kind of wool is the one with YNWA in their twitter handle and then making scouse jokes.

But hey, all scouse terms of abuse are interchangeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
plazzy for me would be the same but calling people “la” and wearing a jarg Lacoste shell suit. Ironically, people from Saint Helens.

The worst kind of wool is the one with YNWA in their twitter handle and then making scouse jokes.

But hey, all scouse terms of abuse are interchangeable.
Jack is 100% one of those LFC, I’m so scouse, grew up with nothing but is actually from West Kirby

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Popped across to X. The new photo is going as well as expected 🤣
I just did a search and it's nothing but a sea of "great to see you back! I was getting worried! Love your work"
I guess people still don't know about the GRIFT

I can't see what this is replying to but ????
Screenshot_20240412-143931.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jack is 100% one of those LFC, I’m so scouse, grew up with nothing but is actually from West Kirby
my best mate is from Formby. Went to Merchant Taylors but his family were rough as a badgers arse. His dad was a bus driver who got rich in the 90s doing, erm, import/export.

He proper goes on about his Walton credentials even though he’s probably only ever been there in his dads merc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love that your dog has a middle name!
It only comes out when she's either being an hole so it's "blah Louisa blah, stop that!" or when she's being my favourite angel baby dog. Both ways she knows it's serious and not me bleeping about 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“DELIGHTED to see her on here today.” And what has the mad hoop-rinser done for The Povs this time? That’s right, nothing, just talk about her dog and the footy. They can’t even access her oh so important recipes for free online because she’s pulled her website

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Maybe she can start doing Simon Harris' banana/lunchbox material since he's off TwitteX for now - there must be a gap in the market for mindless brain-mince for simpering idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just did a search and it's nothing but a sea of "great to see you back! I was getting worried! Love your work"
I guess people still don't know about the GRIFT

I can't see what this is replying to but ????
View attachment 2871027
For her follower count I don't think the responses amount to much.
She still has to sell herself and get the money coming in.
Over the years she's managed to push the beggy tin rattles about supporting her work 🤣 with tales of woe.
With her website gone I'm wondering how she'll maintain the financial support of her followers without resorting back to the same behaviour that got her into so much trouble.

Reactions: 32
Can confirm bluebells have been out for around a week in Southend. For anyone else local they’re looking good in Gusted Hall/Hockley woods atm (not you Jack it’s too far to walk)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I dare say that Jack being all on her lonesome again, plus the other day’s reposting of @Claret mentioning she saw Jack walking alone allllll the way down Southend High Street over Christmas (and even I couldn’t do that without bumping into someone who gave enough of a tit about me to say hello, and I haven’t lived there for [redacted] years now) probably prompted her to try and get some attention from someone. Hence the twittering. I’d be a bit sad for her, but that’s how I started on here innit … now I’m just sad for whoever gets sucked in by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.