Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been dirty deleting from Twitter btw… the last tweets before the Liverpool game one (pathetic) are about shoes which was June last year
Recent deletes:

She deleted around 205 in December, 24 in January, 6 in February, 0(ish) in March and around 15 so far this month.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The insomnia is killing me😴🥱... but have a look at her recent likes (tonight) Whoever guessed a break up as the catalyst to the re emergence is spot on!
All zen and namaste in public. In private, tho? Enraged and feverishly punching into her phone…
IMG_7578.jpeg
IMG_7576.jpeg

IMG_7579.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sounds to me like she broke up with tattle. Judging by the first like anyhoo. Good for you pet, bout time you stopped reading here.....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It is a Scouse insult for people from near Liverpool who aren’t Scouse. It’s also a general insult for uncool or embarrassing hair/clothes/behaviour. Also people who pronounce coke “cork”.

theres a map of what consitutes Liverpool
View attachment 2870379
a wool can also be someone from either further afield who feigns being from or some connection to the city.
They normally have a mysterious scouser-than-scouse uncle from “the centre” who used to always take them to anfield. Mysteriously, they can’t get tickets to go anymore now they have their own money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wool is a state of mind.

I class myself as one even though according to the map I'm posh.

(Huge🔺)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I thought Penis Beaker was unmasked as being the work of a troll?
I don’t care if Mexican House Thief is fake, it’s a great tale.
centre Parks as a code for bum sex is Simon Harris level. Can’t be arsed to investigate the poster who started that thread, but their sentence structure was a bit Cack.
I loved Mexican house thief! It’s all coming back!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wool is a state of mind.

I class myself as one even though according to the map I'm posh.

(Huge🔺)
sound, me. But I live in parts unknown in Europe. Cos somebody has to make sure that wherever you go in the world you’ll run into a scouser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ugh, please, not LFC Jack again. Leave Scousers out of your LARPing bullshit please guest, they're some of the finest people around.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I leave the thread for a couple of hours and she’s back cosplaying being into LFC? So do we reckon her most recent partner was male? I can’t imagine she’s doing the I’m the biggest lezzer on earth thing anymore. Don’t forget she’s also trans.
---
I also have to say as a hybrid (parents from both south and north) we’re allowed to support LFC if we want! I just don’t. No ties to football. Tho I did meet Alan Shearer when I was about 9 because I fancied him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My husband is struggling with his new found status as Sound and not Wooly. This hS come as quite a shock for him as being from a spot on the periphery of Liverpool, he assumed he was Wooly.
Obvious this is a lot to process and we would like The Liverpool Echo to respect our privacy at this moment as he learns to love his new identity.

As for Jack...it isn't Tuesday bu some quirk of time and she's gone on one? Or is Thursday/Match Nights the new Tuesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My husband is struggling with his new found status as Sound and not Wooly. This hS come as quite a shock for him as being from a spot on the periphery of Liverpool, he assumed he was Wooly.
Obvious this is a lot to process and we would like The Liverpool Echo to respect our privacy at this moment as he learns to love his new identity.

As for Jack...it isn't Tuesday bu some quirk of time and she's gone on one? Or is Thursday/Match Nights the new Tuesday?
there are areas on that map that are up for debate. Prescot is woolshire for sure in my book.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My favourite Liverpool fan is one whose family used to get the boat back to Ireland through there and thus she became a red. Still more valid than Sarfend's Nicky nacky noo 😅
---
Europa League, innit. My mid-weeks are free this season 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't have a skin in the soccer football game but I'm happy to grab a pitchfork or something.
Wasn't Jack a QPR supporter when she was with Leggy? You can't just change your team, Jackelope. That's not how it works.

Edited coz wrong team

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yep, a breakup would explain a lot. Local Tattler said that guest was honing in on some nice but naïve local people and I absolutely believe she finally managed to kick the social media habit in the hope of finally locking down an OH with some £££. Again, she got very lucky with the original OH because he doesn’t use social media. This time the best she could do was lock everything down, not post under any known accounts, and maybe start going by Jack Hadjicostas. Which also would support the image of “I’m a dutiful daughter proud of my influential local family” rather than “I’m an internet scammer.”

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I don't have a skin in the soccer football game but I'm happy to grab a pitchfork or something.
Wasn't Jack a Crystal Palace supporter when she was with Leggy? You can't just change your team, Jackelope. That's not how it works.
Yes Jackie this counts for sports and partners.

(I don’t mean this in a negative way to anyone bisexual. I respect and support sexualities, she just infuriates me because she claims to be the lesbian Joan Of Arc but dates men if they have enough money. She’s buysexual)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Comrades, I concur with the nefarious speculation that guest has been ceremoniously dumped and is softly, gently testing to see if the social media water is safe yet for a "whomp, joke's on you, pal" return.

tumblr_604e5d461d9bba39988f6125204aed48_a7d38544_400 (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 43
My Jackie sense must have been tingling as I woke up this morning and thought “I wonder what she’s been up to, it’s been a while since I’ve checked” and lo and behold, she’s back with a dull football tweet.

Missed this thread, hope everyone’s doing alright! Except Jack of course 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.