Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the replies to the above tweet.šŸ¤£ How long you got, squig? Actually, this wonā€™t take long. The answerā€˜s ā€œnothingā€.

View attachment 2678690
These days this is the closest we will get to a squig rolling in to the middle of the chaos asking her if they can substitute a tin of fruit salad for a tin of kidney beans in one of her recipes or asking her to ask ASDA why they had no jars of salmon paste on the shelves at their Fishguard branch this evening.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The best part was Jack having a tit fit about Kathleen Stock calling her this
View attachment 2678920
View attachment 2678991ETA ss @zetta buttons and Jackā€™s conniptions start here.
I love it when old threads get posted.
I wonder how Big Green Books are getting on, and if theyā€™re still trying to get folk to pay them via F&F.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love it when old threads get posted.
I wonder how Big Green Books are getting on, and if theyā€™re still trying to get folk to pay them via F&F.

This tweet of hers has aged well. Like a mini babybel left to rot gently, carefully, in a bongo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says she doesnā€™t see her as a scammer on purpose, Iā€™d disagree.
Same, perhaps she didn't have the courage to fully come out and say it. Guest still had a lot of support at the time so I don't blame her. But yes, Guest is a ruthless and targeted grifter. She knows what emotive language to use, she isn't above crazy stunts that amount to emotional blackmail either. Or humiliation tactics. And, when her internet posts and interviews are examined in detail, the crux, the ever beating heart, nay the chicken of the show is...... Guest. Not her son, not poor people and certainly not animals or the environment. Guest truly believes she is the be all and end all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
ā€œholy tit, sheā€™s hotā€

She is not attractive at all. I donā€™t get it.
Leggy is one of the people Iā€™d love to do a thread 31 moment. Sheā€™s the one person I can see not going along with Jackā€™s narc bullshit.
I agree, but can see what Big Posh Sod Leggy probably saw in her at that time. Jack was deffo cosplaying ā€œfragrant yet slightly frumpy middle aged 1980s lady of the Home Countiesā€ to reel ol Legster in.

She always looks like she decided to model herself on a young (LITERAL Dr.) Mary Archer in these ridiculous pics.
IMG_2571.jpeg
IMG_2569.jpeg
All no-nonsense minor Tory Councillorsā€™ whey-faced wives are interchangeable
IMG_2572.jpeg
IMG_2575.jpeg
IMG_2576.jpeg
IMG_2573.jpeg
IMG_2574.jpeg

Here she is in the 1984 annual Councillorsā€™ Wives Charity Calendar for the Lifeboats. (Several decades later it became her Ashley Madison profile pic)
IMG_2570.jpeg
Someone here described them in this vid šŸ‘‡šŸ»as being like a pair ofā€¦it wasnā€™t demobbed Land Girls but something similar, much better, and it was a perfect, perfect description. Iā€™ve looked and looked for it for ages but I canā€™t remember what the ā€œitā€ is Iā€™m looking for. Appealing to all fraus and lurkers. If was that you, can you pleeeeease repost it???!!!
IMG_2577.jpeg
A couple of jolly good gels (Gels as in ā€œgirlsā€ but said in posh, not gels the stuff like liquids and pastes that youā€™re not allowed to carry in your hand luggage)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I simply cannot fathom any 21st century woman in her early-to-mid twenties going into a hairdresser's and saying "Give me a Princess Anne/Clare Balding/Ann Diamond."

And yet guest did it, multiple times, while constantly insisting what a scandalous, edgy nonconformist she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I simply cannot fathom any 21st century woman in her early-to-mid twenties going into a hairdresser's and saying "Give me a Princess Anne/Clare Balding/Ann Diamond."

And yet guest did it, multiple times, while constantly insisting what a scandalous, edgy nonconformist she is.
May & early June 2015: Sugarmama = Leggy
IMG_2579.jpeg
IMG_2585.jpeg

August & early September 2015: Sugarmama = Linda
IMG_2581.jpeg

IMG_2583.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Actually Legster does look a bit like s slightly older Honeysuckle Weeks, who played an army person in... A war detective drama

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, but can see what Big Posh Sod Leggy probably saw in her at that time. Jack was deffo cosplaying ā€œfragrant yet slightly frumpy middle aged 1980s lady of the Home Countiesā€ to reel ol Legster in.

She always looks like she decided to model herself on a young (LITERAL Dr.) Mary Archer in these ridiculous pics.View attachment 2679192View attachment 2679191 All no-nonsense minor Tory Councillorsā€™ whey-faced wives are interchangeable
View attachment 2679199View attachment 2679211View attachment 2679212View attachment 2679202View attachment 2679200
Here she is in the 1984 annual Councillorsā€™ Wives Charity Calendar for the Lifeboats. (Several decades later it became her Ashley Madison profile pic)
View attachment 2679204
Someone here described them in this vid šŸ‘‡šŸ»as being like a pair ofā€¦it wasnā€™t demobbed Land Girls but something similar, much better, and it was a perfect, perfect description. Iā€™ve looked and looked for it for ages but I canā€™t remember what the ā€œitā€ is Iā€™m looking for. Appealing to all fraus and lurkers. If was that you, can you pleeeeease repost it???!!! View attachment 2679229A couple of jolly good gels (Gels as in ā€œgirlsā€ but said in posh, not gels the stuff like liquids and pastes that youā€™re not allowed to carry in your hand luggage)
She thinks sheā€™s bad but sheā€™s Boden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Ninnies, one of my co-workers received an air fryer for Christmas, and is regaling us all on the internal chat with way too much detail on the fabulous recipes they are making.

Sincerely hoping that they don't stumble upon guest's recipes and start telling us how great those are.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG PAGING @Marmalade Atkins šŸ†˜šŸšØšŸ†˜šŸšØ was just deleting a load of Jacks from my camera roll andā€¦
IMG_2589.jpeg

IMG_2587.jpeg
@Orphan_Black found that pic last time we were looking for the stupid desk pic (before you came to the rescue with the ACTUAL stupid desk pic) so when I looked for the stupid desk pic again today, this was there too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.