Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop staring at this. It geniunely looks like she photoshopped Barack Obama's hair onto herself. Surely not :oops:

1704827455698.jpeg
rtr3nouj.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Jack’s teen years were…busy. We are supposed to believe that between the ages of 12 and 19 she was a severe anorexic, a highly trained ballet dancer, a brown belt in some martial art or other, a Sunday school teacher, a skinhead, a bookworm, a tearaway who stole a scalpel from school to use as a weapon, an X Factor auditioner, a chess bae and, lest we forget, a shell and a husk.

Now people change a LOT in their teenage years and they defo try out new identities which they often cycle through and discard very quickly. But they usually follow a psychological theme, or have some throughline. But this lot? I just don’t get it.
I was a pop tween and a rocker/emo/ goth teen. Then i grew up. I wore a lot of black, went to dodgy rock clubs ( underage, because i was tall and the bouncers didnt care too much about id and i used my sisters birthday if they asked. and listen to rock music. I also attended the local bapsite church on a monday because my mates and people from school hung out there for something to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jack’s teen years were…busy. We are supposed to believe that between the ages of 12 and 19 she was a severe anorexic, a highly trained ballet dancer, a brown belt in some martial art or other, a Sunday school teacher, a skinhead, a bookworm, a tearaway who stole a scalpel from school to use as a weapon, an X Factor auditioner, a chess bae and, lest we forget, a shell and a husk.

Now people change a LOT in their teenage years and they defo try out new identities which they often cycle through and discard very quickly. But they usually follow a psychological theme, or have some throughline. But this lot? I just don’t get it.
Also left home (age may vary) worked for several years in Asda, a chip shop and a night club in her knickers. Obtained a stalker or three, had series of housemates from a range of nationalities that taught her cooking, became a photographic model, poet, songwriter, and artist. Sadly the £5 book tokens had dried up.
---
View attachment 2678367

And she also applied this due diligence to her tie-ins with Del Monte, Unilever (Hellman's) and Samsung, yes?
Grifty twit
High. end. Clothing. Brands. More like Jack is interested in attaching High-end Clothing Brands to her, by wearing them badly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I love this idea! Adding Dresserman to the list.
And Trifle Defender - I know there are critics of her subtweeting, but remember that the subtweets came only after direct comments and advice on Jack's blog had been ignored.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
These are my favourite type of posts on here, tbh. Vali, i love your work. You're Queen of this Castle, but THIS. This is the kind of stuff that proper makes me giggle.
😢But I don’t want to be that! We are a non hierarchical world 🌍 community! See! Here are the upside down fraus softly gently meticulously snoozing while all the Brit/European based fraus are awake and cacophonously mithering.
IMG_2538.jpeg
On topic, Raise your hand if you think Jack Monroe is a disgusting thief, grifter, fantasist and liar.
IMG_2545.jpeg
duck Off, Jack.
And on the flip side, here’s a reconstruction of what it looks like when the 🇦🇺 fraus and night owls are mithering while everyone else is a-slumber.
IMG_2546.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg
ETA again: sorry 🇦🇺fraus just realized I’ve unintentionally made you look a bit like you’re hanging upside down somewhere in the San Andreas Fault with Kiefer Sutherland some time in the mid 1980s!

Worms, Michael Jack. You’re eating Worms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The Shelby / Perky Blinder / awful posed photo tweet cringes me out sooooooooo badly I can’t even explain 😷
Me too, i want to (redacted). They are just so bleeping awful. The hat, the pose, ughhhhh all of it. It gives me the same yuck as when you get carrot cake and instead of cream cheese icing it’s basically whipped margerine on top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Me too, i want to (redacted). They are just so bleeping awful. The hat, the pose, ughhhhh all of it. It gives me the same yuck as when you get carrot cake and instead of cream cheese icing it’s basically whipped margerine on top.
I know she’s just a complete catalogue of cringe but this one hits differently and it’s so hard to explain but you’ve basically hit the nail on the head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ok i got it wrong it was using hair for firelighters but still - WTF??! receipts c/o @Silver Linings

View attachment 2678149View attachment 2678150
Unless you're rich enough that all your clothes are cotton/linen/silk, tumble dryer fluff is mostly man-made fibres, which melts rather than catching light and contains toxic chemicals.

Hair also frizzles rather than burning. It might work if you had a duck ton of it I suppose, but it's not sustainable is it, unless you live in a commune of hair metal fans.

And the bubble wrap thing - I've tried that in my bathroom, which is an extension on my 1859 house and has no radiators or double glazing. It absolutely doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"I don't consider myself attractive, in any sense of the word"
😭
Never a truer word spoken Jackie O

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's occasionally been mithered about that Jackworld is a curious timewarp land where hairdressers are scandalised by women asking for short styles and where passers-by can sense children born out of wedlock and publically shame the mother for her vile immoral ways.
“Traaaaaazers?? On a bird??!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.