Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to wonder whether SB's "more bread and jam please mummy" started life in her head as an ad for her execrable craft enterprise.
I personally strongly believe she nicked it from Oliver Twist. From the film, specifically, since we all know she buys books not to read but to arrange by spine colour. So she came up with that scenario specifically to plant in her readers' minds an image of angelic SB, his eyes round with hunger, his lower lip trembling slightly, pitifully holding out to her an empty bowl which she cannot fill.

A heart wrenching image right? Aaaaand here's my paypal folks! Wouldn't want my kid to go hungry would ya?! Ker-ching!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I personally strongly believe she nicked it from Oliver Twist. From the film, specifically, since we all know she buys books not to read but to arrange by spine colour. So she came up with that scenario specifically to plant in her readers' minds an image of angelic SB, his eyes round with hunger, his lower lip trembling slightly, pitifully holding out to her an empty bowl which she cannot fill.

A heart wrenching image right? Aaaaand here's my paypal folks! Wouldn't want my kid to go hungry would ya?! Ker-ching!!
He also needs a gold watch, a house, endless sideboards and dressers, all manner of tat for me that you can't imagine. Rattle rattle. Do you want to see him starve you monsters?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the earrings are hideous personally. I think they’re expensive and very, very MoR/plain.

btw, Jack: put these on your VBI (she was so annoyed about the RPI having champagne and leg of lamb on there)INFLATION means that when I checked the Tiffany website a moment ago the pearl hoop ones are £1,150. How much of a % rise is that, since you bought them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don’t think the earrings are hideous personally. I think they’re expensive and very, very MoR/plain.

btw, Jack: put these on your VBI (she was so annoyed about the RPI having champagne and leg of lamb on there)INFLATION means that when I checked the Tiffany website a moment ago the pearl hoop ones are £1,150. How much of a % rise is that, since you bought them?
344%, obvs 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know we saw her packing boxes labelled with a few standard games consoles (though WFK what if anything was inside), but I don’t think I’ve seen any evidence of boatloads of games, a designer wardrobe, lots of expensive trainers, multiple football shirts etc etc for SB. Am I missing something? Is this all on Facebook or somewhere?

Reactions: 13
It was no time at all. She went to Leggy’s big London pad with her son for the first time, and moved in there and then. They were living together within a week of “meeting”/their first Twitter exchange and she was uprooting her young son from everyone and everything he knew to play “our children” with Leggy.

View attachment 2677883View attachment 2677884View attachment 2677885 ETA this is at least the third partner of hers into whose home he’d been moved into( and then out of). They lived in one of Jack’s partner’s homes til she split with Jack in Oct 2011 and within weeks Jack had flounced from the fire service.

Before Leggy they didn’t even move out of Jack’s Policewoman fiancée’s home til Jack and her split at the end of October 2013 (just 2 months after they got engaged and Jack and her son moved in there). Less than 4 months later and they’re in London living with Leggy. Then 16 months later they’re out of there, he’s out of his school, and back to Southend when that goes tits up.
@Valiofthedolls no clue of your circumstances/ job / family life etc but I wish you were a documentary maker or made podcasts.. you could make a full series and I would be OBSESSED. Love all the receipts and tea. Thank you for all you do 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know we saw her packing boxes labelled with a few standard games consoles (though WFK what if anything was inside), but I don’t think I’ve seen any evidence of boatloads of games, a designer wardrobe, lots of expensive trainers, multiple football shirts etc etc for SB. Am I missing something? Is this all on Facebook or somewhere?
I think that's just speculation that he has all the expensive gear.

Reactions: 10
It's all at his dad's. Where he lives.

Reactions: 35
She used to slip up and mention playing videogames with SB which were only available on the latest consoles, some of them exclusive which also meant SB had to have more than one new console. Online services too.

It's kinda like the time she wailed about not having WiFi, a telly or Netflix, then posted a photograph of her and SB's legs watching a Netflix show on a huge wall-mounted telly. 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I geniuniely hope sb is somsewhere safe and happy. I am lucky that both my parents who both had faults were actually very good parents and despite the obstacle of us being quite poor, we wanted for nothing. They worked hard in menial back breaking soul destroying jobs to give us what we needed and gave us emotional support if and when we needed it. She does none of this, she only looks our for herself. I have discovered over the last few months and after serious personal issues that my OH family are pretty much wankers and like her only care about themselves. I feel so sorry for my OH as i cannot imagine how it must feel to want support from your family, for them to all say thats all well and good but what about us! I actually hate them now!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Seriously. Maybe my kids have been dragged up (don’t answer that) but none of them at that age (wasn’t he meant to be a toddler?), while hungry, would have said “oh dearest mama, please may I have another slice of bread with jam, oh please!” That’s straight out of Dickens.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Seriously. Maybe my kids have been dragged up (don’t answer that) but none of them at that age (wasn’t he meant to be a toddler?), while hungry, would have said “oh dearest mama, please may I have another slice of bread with jam, oh please!” That’s straight out of Dickens.
Same. See also the alleged raucous japes they had going through a box of old photos of HER when he was like 10. There is no way I could get my boys to sit down and go through photos of me, let alone find it hilarious. They find me both boring and annoying, as they should. It's all made up claptrap, where she is naturally the main bloody character.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Crossing over from F&D like a ninny, but did anyone else watch Saltburn and think it could be subtitled "Unlikely Tales from a Bungamansion on Steroids"? The parallels are uncanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well they're bleeping vile. I wonder how she thinks these fit in with her "butchest lesbian ever" aesthetic, because all I'm seeing is middle aged basic witch with more money than taste.
They are such boring bloody earrings. Dull as ditch. There's nothing stylish about them at all.

Reactions: 21
“Prospective Tory MP” is the guest aesthetic that makes me the most stabby. I think it’s the smug face that always accompanies it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.