Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you're rich enough that all your clothes are cotton/linen/silk, tumble dryer fluff is mostly man-made fibres, which melts rather than catching light and contains toxic chemicals.

Hair also frizzles rather than burning. It might work if you had a duck ton of it I suppose, but it's not sustainable is it, unless you live in a commune of hair metal fans.

And the bubble wrap thing - I've tried that in my bathroom, which is an extension on my 1859 house and has no radiators or double glazing. It absolutely doesn't work.
Interestingly the published version of “Bubble wrap” is quite different. The woe is me I lived in a cold house bit is toned down, but not completely gone, this is Jack after all. However, a safety warning about cleaning and black mould has been added. It’s almost as if she’s never actually used bubble wrap as insulation before and had to be told it traps condensation…
1704832395368.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Unless you're rich enough that all your clothes are cotton/linen/silk, tumble dryer fluff is mostly man-made fibres, which melts rather than catching light and contains toxic chemicals.

Hair also frizzles rather than burning. It might work if you had a duck ton of it I suppose, but it's not sustainable is it, unless you live in a commune of hair metal fans.

And the bubble wrap thing - I've tried that in my bathroom, which is an extension on my 1859 house and has no radiators or double glazing. It absolutely doesn't work.
As she will know from all the fires she saw, even manmade tumble dryer lint can go up like a light - that’s why tumble dryers are the most common culprit for non-cooking kitchen fires. Clean your lint traps Frauen and Herren, and never go out or sleep while your tumble drier and/or washer are running.

Mind you I’m not sure that knowledge was meant to be taken and used to deliberately light things on fire.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Any details on this one.?
Queen Stock skewered Jack in an Unherd think piece. You can find it if you go on Unherd website and search Kathleen Stock articles (there aren’t too many).

I’d find the link for you myself but it’s in the wash at the moment! DM me your address and I’ll pop it in the post for you xx

ETA @Falkor is 344% less lazy than I am

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Interestingly the published version of “Bubble wrap” is quite different. The woe is me I lived in a cold house bit is toned down, but not completely gone, this is Jack after all. However, a safety warning about cleaning and black mould has been added. It’s almost as if she’s never actually used bubble wrap as insulation before and had to be told it traps condensation…
View attachment 2678765
Well that's somewhat different to the original isn't it? 😂
---
As she will know from all the fires she saw, even manmade tumble dryer lint can go up like a light - that’s why tumble dryers are the most common culprit for non-cooking kitchen fires. Clean your lint traps Frauen and Herren, and never go out or sleep while your tumble drier and/or washer are running.

Mind you I’m not sure that knowledge was meant to be taken and used to deliberately light things on fire.
Very true - I stand corrected (I'm not guset and will admit that I am sometimes wrong)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn't share the link but I've just read an article on the Manchester Evening News website, journo on there all but nicking the quarterhack/20 quid a week shop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

No idea where this will land and apologies if another tenderstem has already posted, but this is *chefs kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I'd give me left tit to live in a commune of hair metal fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just popping in to add to the list of people who have her number.

Us. THE CANAL.

We see you, guest xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 2678765
In I, Daniel Blake, he puts bubble wrap on the windows.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
This gets better each time I read it
The best part was Jack having a tit fit about Kathleen Stock calling her this
IMG_2553.jpeg

IMG_2564.jpeg
ETA ss @zetta buttons and Jack’s conniptions start here.

Didn’t seem to mind it when it was being used all over the place to blow smoke up her lying arse tho.
IMG_2555.jpeg
IMG_2558.jpeg
IMG_2559.jpeg
IMG_2557.jpeg
IMG_2561.jpeg
IMG_2562.jpeg
IMG_2556.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
There's still time, Tenderlo. Patience is a virtue, good things come to those that wait, never too old for a clout 'round the ear. Maybe not that last one, I don't want to be accused of inciting violence towards our Jack.
No one even voted for Jack in the Celebrity Death Pool 2024, that's how evil troll inciting we are, or how irrelevant she is. There was someone who wanted to vote for Larry the cat, disqualified. We are all so mean ❤🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.