Jack Monroe #452 Pulped Fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DARVO time - "nobody in their lives to gently suggest they stop".

Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 08.13.00.png

ETA not squigging because this is someone in publishing with over 60k followers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 106
I knew she would blame it all on Kathleen Stock being gender critical. The thing is, there are all sorts of people across the political spectrum and people with wildly differing views on gender issues who can all spot the grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
768A3EBA-E179-4C8D-8246-C931E8B9AA8D.jpeg

Only on a Tuesday Jack. Only on a Tuesday.

And we know what drives you too - cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Jack claiming to be in a chipper mood is promising. That means she'll have bitten some stans head off by lunchtime because she'll misunderstand a tweet defending her. I really, really want Jack to write a response to the Unherd article because it's bound to be some Potatoes like unhinged bollocks full of howl 'n' claws, Metro fanny pads and undigested statistics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I’m absolutely sure, definitely maybe, doing a quick tweet to plug your book is top of Nige, Gaz and Jay’s to-do list this morning, Jack. Hopefully they’ll get round to it before 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've wanted a Global knife for ages, but they're so expensive. Makes me sad to see them just chucked in a drawer like that. She's gross and doesn't deserve nice things.
The only kitchen gear we've ever spent big on is good knives, honestly the best money you can spend in the kitchen aside from a good pan.
It's so bleeping disrespectful the way she treats everything she's been given.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
big suze Nigella’s silence is deafening 😬

i’ve found her to-do list and there’s just one more thing for her to check off

image.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Why is no one going after Jamie or Miguel? Because they aren’t tit and dangerous, that’s why.

those stock tweets will be deleted by the end of the day

• Heart
Reactions: 83
She’s up. She’s seen the unherd piece. She’s now commenting to squigs about the book price. I’ll leave that to another post.
View attachment 1858988
View attachment 1858992
View attachment 1858993
View attachment 1858994
View attachment 1858995
I don't think she needs to pen a response peice. We all know what she thinks. She splashes it all across Twitter every day. It will only be full of the same flowery words that make no sense in the context and will only be ripped apart. Save yourself love. It won't do you any favours. Also, her coming out as the first non binary? So she's saying she under attack because if that. Who would have guessed that?! Hmmm. duck off Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.