Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babe, same. Here's hoping 2024 is the year all of these shady fuckers are dragged kicking and screaming into the light and made to account for the untold ££££ they've made under false pretences.

Have just seen that the beardy Simon twit was apparently paid almost £500,000 by Essex County Council over the course of 3-4 years for moderating a couple of Facebook groups. What in the actual duck?
I know. I’m following that thread now, and Gengar (love him or loathe him) is calling out that grift too.
he’s recently been raising money through GFM for the post office scandal, only instead of asking people to donate to the actual charity set up, he asked people to donate to his GFM and he’d send the money on.
One of the trustees who is apparently quite well respected (journalist maybe, can’t remember) has called it out. Said he never contacted the charity trustees before doing this and went on to say the only way people can be sure their money is going where it’s supposed to is by donating direct to the charity. Simon has now deleted all his social media as if that means he won’t be investigated.
it’s absolutely sickened me, all of this. And worse is the simpletons who’d rather give to people like him and Jack than to the people that need it.

have a look at his threads/wiki, fraus. It’ll drive you to fury.

ETA: a very recent summary, as tweeted by a C5 News journalist

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Screenshot_20240106-123331.png

Who was it who was talking about Sue Perkins?
I'd seen this bizarre pic of guest looking like an American college teacher in the 90s before but I hadn't seen the back story
Screenshot_20240106-130634.png
Screenshot_20240106-123432.png

Also it turn out that the unfulfilled Patreon was all covid's fault. Well I never

Screenshot_20240106-125241.png

Screenshot_20240106-105009.png
Screenshot_20240106-132447.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Do we really not have a decent video editor on the canal, or even a podcast person? That Scamanda series was very effective in exposing the sort of tit these grifters get up to. I'm fed up to the back teeth of these folk getting away with it across the board.

The rest of us who are honourable, etc end up here because of the impact (financially, emotionally etc) that such folks have on our lives, (or somebody we know) and it needs to end.
---
Just had a wee venture onto the Hellsite. People are declaring her as cancelled, so I suspect any attempt at a return by her will be loudly attacked.

Just wondering if her sneaky deletions are more about a likely investigation by our oh-so-diligent journos (hollow laugh) into the whole grifter landscape rather than simply her?

The journos are actually so tit they prob haven't even heard of Tattle, so the chance of them finding the brilliant wiki is sadly rather slim, but I reckon you'd have to be a complete numpty not to realise there is a growing rage about grifters/scammers/liars in general, (particularly in the crossover between politics and GFM/Patreon etc) and she is inevitably going to be in the firing line at some point during the exposure of such activities.

Oi, guest, the canal sees you. You can run, but you can't hide. Might be time to attend more 12 steps meetings and get properly ahead on your progress with YOUR SELF before shtf. And I hope the tit comes in the form of a backdated tax payment request from HMRC that really, really, really hurts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Guest, Fatty Harris, Wankskiiii… Do they put grift in the water in Essex alongside fluoride?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can we add “snaffle” to the ever growing list of words which Jack doesn’t understand? Ta.

IMG_8846.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I don't know how these things work, but if she has been prepaid for these books, does that mean she owes people money. Also, i am of the belief that the memoir was canceled because you can bascially read it all here for free, warts and all. How is she funding herself and her boy if she literally has not worked for six months with nothing in the pipeline. I do hope sb is ok and getting all the love and support he needs.

Reactions: 31
Do we really not have a decent video editor on the canal, or even a podcast person? That Scamanda series was very effective in exposing the sort of tit these grifters get up to. I'm fed up to the back teeth of these folk getting away with it across the board.

The rest of us who are honourable, etc end up here because of the impact (financially, emotionally etc) that such folks have on our lives, (or somebody we know) and it needs to end.
---
Just had a wee venture onto the Hellsite. People are declaring her as cancelled, so I suspect any attempt at a return by her will be loudly attacked.

Just wondering if her sneaky deletions are more about a likely investigation by our oh-so-diligent journos (hollow laugh) into the whole grifter landscape rather than simply her?

The journos are actually so tit they prob haven't even heard of Tattle, so the chance of them finding the brilliant wiki is sadly rather slim, but I reckon you'd have to be a complete numpty not to realise there is a growing rage about grifters/scammers/liars in general, (particularly in the crossover between politics and GFM/Patreon etc) and she is inevitably going to be in the firing line at some point during the exposure of such activities.

Oi, guest, the canal sees you. You can run, but you can't hide. Might be time to attend more 12 steps meetings and get properly ahead on your progress with YOUR SELF before shtf. And I hope the tit comes in the form of a backdated tax payment request from HMRC that really, really, really hurts.
Before I joined here I used to hope that someone would narrate and screenshot the Wiki in video form and put it into the wild.
I realise that there are Tattle rules about cross overs to other platforms but I thought one of the regular lurkers and detractors might have taken this route.
Perhaps it has been done?
Regarding guest, I haven't delved as deep as some people have because I need to step away from it occasionally or you'd go a bit bonkers, so sorry if this has already been covered.
I'm really happy that these scammers and fraudsters are finally having some negative exposure.

Reactions: 27
There used to be a thriving market on Ebay for off-cuts and spare rolls of designer wallpaper such as Cole & Son, Osborne & Little, Designers Guild, etc to the craft, photography and furniture restorers market. Even the off-cuts were quite spenny at the time.
Having spent 40 squid on wallpaper to use as a jotter, I doubt she looks for bargains just buys en mass

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know how these things work, but if she has been prepaid for these books, does that mean she owes people money. Also, i am of the belief that the memoir was canceled because you can bascially read it all here for free, warts and all. How is she funding herself and her boy if she literally has not worked for six months with nothing in the pipeline. I do hope sb is ok and getting all the love and support he needs.
Well he doesn’t live there. She’s got plenty of cash in the bank I should imagine, no one would stay in the bungamansion if they didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've long maintained her actual addiction is shopping and that the drinking was a way to excuse/subconsciously facilitate the shopping for sure.

I even think she posts about all her tat to subconsciously tell on herself - like when hattenstone describes her talking about sideboards with relief..

Deinfluencing and decluttering are still such popular trends. I agree that there's not enough consideration about compulsive shopping & how it ties into those trends. I can see guest trying to address this one day as she does mention decluttering almost as often as she mentions buying 100 rusty spoons. Whether she'd ever go beyond that cycle ( she's been in it for 20 years) - idk.

Also a big "yeah right" to this

View attachment 2671458

my mither has reached another classic of the canonView attachment 2671462

Oh and - the "handwritten manuscript" that was also typed out laboriously, painfully, in the dark on a phone. Grifty kitchen was also handwritten! What a buffoon

View attachment 2671474
Eh, I think she has drink and drug issues too, because she has shown all the signs, even if it’s binge or episodic in nature. I think she believes there’s less stigma in admitting to these addictions than there is in admitting a spending addiction and I would agree with her there, given how she achieved and maintained her fame. And I think she defo uses her drink/drug issues and alleged C-PTSD and autism (both of which I personally believe she self diagnosed via Dr Google) as a cover and deflection for her spending binges.

Above all I believe that the enormity of her spending addiction dwarfs anything that we on these threads could ever mither or imagine. I mean I think it’s seriously, seriously bad.

• Heart
When people are talking about Simon her name is coming up a lot as another example of a grifter.
When is the massive comeback happening again?

• Haha
  • Heart
I think at some point, when the lad is old enough, he will reveal that he rarely saw her nor stayed with her from quite a young age. Nor did Content nor Cooper, hopefully. She will capitalise on this by saying ebil trollz made it too dangerous etc, and that too will be a lie. SHE, her, Jack is the one who is too flaky to look after him, but nobody dare upset the grift too much or it will fall on their heads to run around her and fund her. Easier just to get the lad into a settled home with his dad, and keep their distance. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When people are talking about Simon her name is coming up a lot as another example of a grifter.
When is the massive comeback happening again?
Remember recently when he totally tried to distance himself from her, went all St Peter 🤣
---
Before I joined here I used to hope that someone would narrate and screenshot the Wiki in video form and put it into the wild.
I realise that there are Tattle rules about cross overs to other platforms but I thought one of the regular lurkers and detractors might have taken this route.
Perhaps it has been done?
Regarding guest, I haven't delved as deep as some people have because I need to step away from it occasionally or you'd go a bit bonkers, so sorry if this has already been covered.
I'm really happy that these scammers and fraudsters are finally having some negative exposure.
It’s been done badly

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think at some point, when the lad is old enough, he will reveal that he rarely saw her nor stayed with her from quite a young age. Nor did Content nor Cooper, hopefully. She will capitalise on this by saying ebil trollz made it too dangerous etc, and that too will be a lie. SHE, her, Jack is the one who is too flaky to look after him, but nobody dare upset the grift too much or it will fall on their heads to run around her and fund her. Easier just to get the lad into a settled home with his dad, and keep their distance. Just my opinion.
He probably refused to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2671594
I'd seen this bizarre pic of guest looking like an American college teacher in the 90s before but I hadn't seen the back storyView attachment 2671604View attachment 2671605
Also it turn out that the unfulfilled Patreon was all covid's fault. Well I never

View attachment 2671610

See? This is what I mean! No way did she find a Nicole Farhi jacket for 50p. No. Way.

It’s constant this flaunting of expensive stuff then making outlandish claims about it being gifted or found. Or being asked where she got something and claiming it’s in the wash so she can’t check the label when it’s obvious its designer and she doesn’t want to admit.

Look im the last person to pronounce on luxury goods because the most I’ve ever spent on a single garment was £140 and even that made me feel physically light headed, but if you look at all the designer stuff she’s accidentally let slip on SM and consider that’s probably just the tip of the iceberg, well I reckon her habits been costing thousands a week at certain points.

Remember this was all verified by Von89 who knew her personally and came on here for a teeny bit in 2022.

So yeah I reckon she’s out of control at times. Still she must’ve figured she can always claw it back with 800 words on how she’s got to use patio lights instead of bulbs eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 2671594
I'd seen this bizarre pic of guest looking like an American college teacher in the 90s before but I hadn't seen the back storyView attachment 2671604View attachment 2671605

View attachment 2671610

Hmm, I've got a shiny, tiny doubt about the Nicole Farhi costing 99p in the first place and then having its price slashed to 50p.
Purely because, no one in a shop would put a tag through the lining and the main fabric at the back, in case it made a hole (a kind of well). You always ping it through the label, it's quicker and easier too.

Nope. Jack has simply laid a price tag and the remains of a plastic tag from something else on the jacket here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.