Jack Monroe #553 Fairytale of No Pork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time you forget what she sounds like, you can find an interview and still be shocked.

What an absolute melon.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Every time you forget what she sounds like, you can find an interview and still be shocked.

What an absolute melon.
Her “presenting” is excruciating too. For UK-based fraus, here’s a grubby looking Jack slop slinging on not-Lorraine last spring. She’d been “waiting seven years” for this opportunity and this is what she did with it

For those not in the UK for whom it doesn’t work
IMG_9744.jpeg
ETA fear not! Courtesy of @Yel at this link, (tinned) GOULASH FOR ALL!
IMG_9745.jpeg
IMG_9746.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Her “presenting” is excruciating too. For UK-based fraus, here’s a grubby looking Jack slop slinging on not-Lorraine last spring. She’d been “waiting seven years” for this opportunity and this is what she did with it

The nails euuuurghhjhhhhhh 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This one? An absolute state. The world is far better without her scaremongering incorrect shite being broadcast

I haven’t had the stomach to listen to this before now. It’s made my skin crawl.

It’s the combination of lies and misrepresentation, incompetence and yet smug self-satisfaction at her own “cleverness”, taking up space undeservedly, the really weird laughter at inappropriate points, the “ooh aren’t I naughty and daring because I took a pop at people who buy £7.50 ready meals” cringefest and the enabling bullshit from JO’B who should be thoroughly ashamed. That’s ignoring the sound of her grindingly nasal slurping, slavering voice.

Pass the bleach so I can give my ear holes a good scrub out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Again courtesy of @Yel here at the link, the making of the pear meat-brick “cake” (aka per @Sideboard Bob The world‘s first ever cake with a USB socket).
IMG_9752.jpeg
IMG_9759.jpeg
IMG_9758.jpeg
IMG_9757.jpeg
IMG_9760.jpeg
Thst USB port is because the daft twit can’t work a blender properly!
She looks so bleeping grubby here in this vid. 🤢
ETA
From May 2022. She had form for bollock sausage “risotto” long before she started slinging sausage fat and water at air fryers for Curry’s. She was GRAVELY ILL (again). As was everyone else once they clocked this felony against foodstuffs.
IMG_9751.jpeg
IMG_9750.jpeg
Ss @heretoreaditall2019

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm reading thread 315 because I haven't had the fun yet of finding out about guest being 100% in the wrong about inflation & it's hilarious. Anyway this in a post by @Satisfying Click made me chortle.
Screenshot_20231210-162128.png

Who is this unknown "Dishoom" I wonder? And I probably say this every time I see them but it's really remarkable how ugly those earrings are and how little they suit guest. I looked them up, they cost a grand, and they look terrible, even when not ludicrously paired with the "this is my most motheaten poverty jumper"

What a turnip

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I hadn’t ever watched the pear cake abomination being made before. Dear goddess. I had assumed that the lump of pear/ USB port was just the only bit of pear that happened to show, and that the whole cake had bits of pear or inexplicable plug sockets through it, but noooooooooo, the pear is supposed to be blended to a slop 😳

If you told me someone had a gun to her head while she made that video, I’d believe it. She’s so uncomfortable! To her credit, she does tell the truth at one point - “I’m not a natural baker”. You got that right, hun. And no, when baking, you cannot just substitute one ingredient for another without producing hellish slop/bricks that I wouldn’t feed to my dog. Hopeless.

• Haha
I had assumed that the lump of pear/ USB port was just the only bit of pear that happened to show, and that the whole cake had bits of pear or inexplicable plug sockets through it, but noooooooooo, the pear is supposed to be blended to a slop 😳
Lorraine Kelly: *tilts head and engages condescending tone for the viewers itv calls tower block Traceys* because you still need treats!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
In all of the videos and I can't get over how cack-handed she is. The jaunty lift music in the background makes her awkwardness seem worse.
Is she shaking because she's nervous or is it tremors from alcohol withdrawal?
My uncle shakes like this in the mornings after a heavy night on the booze (he's eighty two and doesn't care anymore).
"I don't write prescriptions. I write ideas." gives her a get out clause for any of her recipes that go tits up.

Reactions: 29
For anyone who needs healing after watching that vid (I couldn't do it, personally), here's Chetna Makan making a birthday cake. It involves a cake on the floor calamity, fingers right into the batter, alcoholic ingredients sloshing around and an interaction with gobby teenagers off camera. All in a similar time span to Jack's TV cooking slot.

At no point do I ever have the "ick factor" that Jack brings on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Garlic 4p?? Can you imagine going to a greengrocer or supermarket and asking for one clove of garlic or ‘four penth worth kind sir’
bleeping madness . bleeping prick

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Again courtesy of @Yel here at the link, the making of the pear meat-brick “cake” (aka per @Sideboard Bob The world‘s first ever cake with a USB socket). View attachment 2621846
View attachment 2621885View attachment 2621867View attachment 2621864View attachment 2621901Thst USB port is because the daft twit can’t work a blender properly!
She looks so bleeping grubby here in this vid. 🤢
ETA
From May 2022. She had form for bollock sausage “risotto” long before she started slinging sausage fat and water at air fryers for Curry’s. She was GRAVELY ILL (again). As was everyone else once they clocked this felony against foodstuffs.
View attachment 2621848View attachment 2621849Ss @heretoreaditall2019
Oh god, that’s reminded me of the ‘sausage toffee’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why do her eyebrows always look like they’re in a tug-of-war with her forehead? She is so weird!

There are so many things wrong with her Lorraine appearances I don’t think there’s enough time left in the universe to try and make sense of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Over 20 years ago i volunteered at a student telephone counselling service which wasn't very busy to be honest and we spent an awful lot of time dealing with a person who was known as the regular caller. They weren't a student but would call up of an evening for a loooooooong rambling chat about all their issues. They had a lot of problems and were on powerful medication.

That LBC guest phone segment sounded exactly like this regular caller.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.