Jack Monroe #553 Fairytale of No Pork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the Excel spreadsheet was on her ancient Nokia. Like Kelly Rowland had.
View attachment 2619546
Tbf, teenage me thought it was the bollocks when I saw it in that video, and I wanted one, but I couldn’t have one because I was a poor and also I don’t even think they were available in the UK 🤣

bleeping hell, imagine that now 🤣
I loved my battered second hand BlackBerry though - BBM really was the bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Urk. Another blast from the past.

There is NO way that is a sober person talking. Right up to the maniacal laugh at the cut off. She should have been taken under someone’s wing and away from the maddening crowds about three minutes after that interview finished.

Wonder what that odious Pratchett offspring is making of it all now, after she hung her hat on Jack coming through. Another twit. 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 35
This one? An absolute state. The world is far better without her scaremongering incorrect shite being broadcast

Mither mither…. Her radio comes on at 7 in the morning every day to wake her up. Was it broken on the day shatterston came to take her to her photoshoot 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mither mither…. Her radio comes on at 7 in the morning every day to wake her up. Was it broken on the day shatterston came to take her to her photoshoot 🤔🤔
Yes, she's up at 7am every day to do the pretend school run then get cracking on testing imaginary recipes.
She's absolutely shitfaced here. Sounds uncannily like Phil Cornwell's Mick Jagger to me...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't believe it's Jack. I went and found the original post and this comment (it's from a year ago, BTW). The replies are doing a fairly good job of disabusing this poster abut "all the good she does", and they made one response, which is so "un-Jack" that it can't possibly be her.

View attachment 2619185

I also had a look at yellow squig's profile and unless Jack has a passion for rugby, a more than passing interest in cricket, and a job in the Civil Service, they're not Jack.
Speaking of Not Jack does anyone remember the insta page from the vegan period that we suspected was Jack which then just stopped posting? I can’t seem to find it now.

• Haha
Speaking of Not Jack does anyone remember the insta page from the vegan period that we suspected was Jack which then just stopped posting? I can’t seem to find it now.
Still there, no posts since mid 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s Kickstarter the tit out of that, mofo! I’m IN! (It’s harder to describe than an indescribable process Jack would IRREGARDLESS describe as Roald Dahl’s Matilda).
Also,

Would you settle for @FunnyFuneral and @Captainmouse sharing the burden so you can come back as a haunted spectral image in tulle? You have to give up a hand tho. View attachment 2620481And looking for that on Mr. G. Oogle brought this up
View attachment 2620485FFS you funny bunch of bastards

(I make no apologies for reposting that vid)
SHANT?! Lying.

I'm in!
---
Let’s Kickstarter the tit out of that, mofo! I’m IN! (It’s harder to describe than an indescribable process Jack would IRREGARDLESS describe as Roald Dahl’s Matilda).
Also,

Would you settle for @FunnyFuneral and @Captainmouse sharing the burden so you can come back as a haunted spectral image in tulle? You have to give up a hand tho. View attachment 2620481And looking for that on Mr. G. Oogle brought this up
View attachment 2620485FFS you funny bunch of bastards

(I make no apologies for reposting that vid)
And that is me finished. Can't breathe for laughing.

Hey, guset guest wtte you call yourself these days, do you know that the canal has its own funeral parlour, simply to deal with us dying from laughter at your idiocies?!

Bythe way, we don't need you back. You wouldn't believe how much content(not a dog... Actually, where is the dog?) we have without you.

We haza fuckton. The longer you stay gone, the more we have! How bleeping cool is that?!
---
Lots of letters q... L...? M? Well, them anyway. I have been drinking. My own wine. Yay, you can all have a litre. Send 25e to somewhere random and... Oh, I dunno, I'll drink it for you?!
---
SHANT?! Lying.

I'm in!
---

Hey, guset guest wtte you call yourself these days, do you know that the canal has its own funeral parlour, simply to deal with us dying from laughter at your idiocies?!

Bythe way, we don't need you back. You wouldn't believe how much content(not a dog... Actually, where is the dog?) we have without you.

We haza fuckton. The longer you stay gone, the more we have! How bleeping cool is that?!
---
Lots of letters q... L...? M? Well, them anyway. I have been drinking. My own wine. Yay, you can all have a litre. Send 25e to somewhere random and... Oh, I dunno, I'll drink it for you?!
I'll apologise for this 2mrw. After the school run!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
SHANT?! Lying.

I'm in!
---

---
---

I'll apologise for this 2mrw. After the school run!
I promise I have read the Wiki, painstakingly, tenderly, and gently, please dear tenderstem tell me what QLM means? Thank space you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I promise I have read the Wiki, painstakingly, tenderly, and gently, please dear tenderstem tell me what QLM means? Thank space you
"Quoting Myself Like a Ninny" 🤣.

Jack has repeatedly alluded to Tattlers being a bunch of ninnies ... How rude!

And we always feel a bit gauche, darling, at quoting our own wise words 😃
---
Oh wait... QLM...just read it properly! .. I have no feckin clue! It's too late/early.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yer Ma buys her knickers in the Lidl
This one I find strangely specific and actually hard to do 😂 so if nothing else it shows perseverance or maybe just the ownership of a small bum.
I tried recently to purchase some ladies underwear (finding myself away from home with not enough clothing) in a Lidl and was foiled by them only having three dusty old looking boxes left, each containing a size small. Which was very small if the size of the maternity tops was anything to go by. May I suggest; your mam buys her (only Christmas variety) socks/harry potter joggers/outdoor work trousers/musical ceiling lights in Lidl instead? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads, I have a possible explanation for her absence. I've just seen the advert for the new series of Masked Singer starting after Christmas.
Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lads, I have a possible explanation for her absence. I've just seen the advert for the new series of Masked Singer starting after Christmas.
Really makes you think.
As the title suggests it’s supposed to keep the audience guessing who the singer is. If they come out with “BOULEVAAAAAAAAARD. HONK!” it will be fairly obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Spookily, I am currently in the past reliving the threads where this absolute car crash of an interview took place, and very interesting it is too!

For those who weren’t around at the time (I wasn‘t either, hence exploring the smorgasbord of bullshit now), this was the spate of interviews that she got off the back of the ONS releasing some stats that debunked her previous ludicrous claims about the inflation of value goods being many multiples of higher end goods (pasta up 344% etc). ONS research demonstrated that the rates of inflation they found were broadly the same across value and standard offerings.

Undeterred, Jack took to the airways to honk that she had been vindicated and that the findings had backed her up. Credulous interviewers failed to challenge her on this most basic fact- that the research contradicted rather than endorsed her claims. Other than the Telegraph, which ran a piece saying Nanny Nanny Boo Boos, Jack Wuz Wrong (I may be paraphrasing) whereupon our heroine threaten to sue them by setting paralegals on them.

Then she did this:

View attachment 2620350

(SS from @Marmalade Atkins)

So I can well believe that the week included a massive bender, high as she was on the Grifty Kitchen photoshoot plus all the delicious attention. Christ. Just mind-meltingly unprofessional. She was all over the place in the ones she did show up to, quavery voiced, rambling, slurring, noticeably off her face talking to James O’Brien and looking like she slept in a hedge, despite obviously copious amounts of filler.

The thread where it goes down is round about here ⬇ should anyone fancy joining me in days gone by! I am agog about how she makes the whole issue of the burgeoning cost of living crisis a three ring circus of “I was right haha!” And “duck the Tories” without so much as a brief detour into “here’s what people can do that might help”.

This is a great thread to sort by ‘most liked’

• Haha
As the title suggests it’s supposed to keep the audience guessing who the singer is. If they come out with “BOULEVAAAAAAAAARD. HONK!” it will be fairly obvious
Obvious to the Canal, but 99.9% of the UK?

When she is voted out, and after the obligatory shouts of "take it off, take it off" from the studio audience, she removes the mask. Blank looks across the panel. Camera pans to the audience, blank looks. All across the UK, blank looks.

Jack storms off shouting "You'd know who I was if I could roll up my sleeves." She comes back on stage with her sleeves cut off. Blank looks all round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
at least I don’t sound like a sheep mated a goose and the offspring stood on a vibroplate, Mate.
Brilliant 😂 :ROFLMAO:

bleeping hell. I’ve never heard that before. That is not the voice of a sober person.
Was figuring out who Jack reminds me of in this interview. I think it's Lily Allen during her druggiest phase. She's got that same 'I'm still in bed and can't be bothered to speak' voice. And both have a posher accent than they want to reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Re: comments that were mithered over earlier in this thread, about Jack’s negotiation skills, rest and recuperation, expenses, double the fee and if you still don’t feel awkward chuck another tenner on…

Reactions: 15
Re: comments that were mithered over earlier in this thread, about Jack’s negotiation skills, rest and recuperation, expenses, double the fee and if you still don’t feel awkward chuck another tenner on…

Classic Jack -to get to the sub minimum wage figure that she needs to peacock about earning, she totted up the hours that she “worked” that day to include those that she spent attending a fellowship meeting and the many hours she spent snarking and snarling like poked bear on Twitter. This so exhausted her that she failed to surface until mid morning the next day, missing a number of scheduled interviews.

Good evidence that she considers all of her waking hours as counting towards her 120 hour work week, presumably on the grounds that her mere existence is billable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.