Jack Monroe #553 Fairytale of No Pork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channel 5 has aired a show about air fryers and how they can be used to cook your Christmas dinner. Can someone please watch and report back whether they can be used for jellied eels. Obviously ignore if they start making roast potatoes. That’s everyone’s least favourite part of Xmas dinner apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Brendas sausage looks like its got every veneral disease that wver existed, even those that remain undiscovered.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Channel 5 has aired a show about air fryers and how they can be used to cook your Christmas dinner. Can someone please watch and report back whether they can be used for jellied eels. Obviously ignore if they start making roast potatoes. That’s everyone’s least favourite part of Xmas dinner apparently.
I saw that! They had some budget chef on, Miguel someone or other. He was talking about doing turkey in an air fryer, which is fine for people who can afford turkeys. And air fryers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The foul wretched guest has been deleting again! 5 tweets in total are gone, according to Social Blade.

It looks like the flurry of tweets from August about a local vintage shop are gone, and some of her likes from that time have been deleted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I got a pop-up news story that told me the best way to make roast potatoes more interesting is by baking them with salsa. Guest version would probably be to dump a tin of stewed tomatoes on top of the spuds and sprinkle 1/18 tsp of dried peppers over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2622649View attachment 2622650Bangers by Brenda, ss from @Montrachet and @Silver Linings
Chaos starts here
Thank you dearheart Vali. I’m scunnered once again by these and I hope Brenda’s son survived that meal 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her “presenting” is excruciating too. For UK-based fraus, here’s a grubby looking Jack slop slinging on not-Lorraine last spring. She’d been “waiting seven years” for this opportunity and this is what she did with it

For those not in the UK for whom it doesn’t work
ETA fear not! Courtesy of @Yel at this link, (tinned) GOULASH FOR ALL!
But how does she make all her food look like slurry?? 😭😭
---
View attachment 2622649View attachment 2622650Bangers by Brenda, ss from @Montrachet and @Silver Linings
Chaos starts here
LJC - I know we were warned but I’m definitely some sort of sadist because I DID click and duck me, I think I’ve contracted salmonella and E. coli just from looking at that picture 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I expect the canal has this already, but in case not, this just popped up on my BBC Sounds page. Guest is about 12.30 mins in. She was apparently part of the research for I, Daniel Blake. As far as I can remember, nobody in that film had their parents living round the corner and a working co-parent to help them out?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That interview where she’s clearly off her chump has reminded me of the time last September she went on BBC Radio Scotland. They kept saying “in five minutes” but she showed up hours late making everyone sit through segments about the colour pink and toenail fungus, then when she finally did show up was clearly fucked off her face and nasally honked her usual load of useless old shite with the addition of mashing leftover burgers up into soupy bolognese which you then add “herbs” to and make goulash which you then add chocolate to and make chili.

Here’s the commentary which is a grim enough vivid word picture- did anyone manage to grab a recording? I’ve had a look (on here and out there on Mr G. Oogle) but can’t find one.
View attachment 2621552
ETA if you want to hear more about the toenail fungus preamble, just click that link to the frau commentary and then go back a few pages.😂
I buried this memory but it's all coming back now. One of the very few chaoi I witnessed in real time!

The interviewers always do so much heavy lifting during Jack's appearances: giving prompts, covering for her lack of preparation, providing extra context so Jack's suggestions don't get someone killed - ''be sure to check the chicken is actually dead before eating it'' and that kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I expect the canal has this already, but in case not, this just popped up on my BBC Sounds page. Guest is about 12.30 mins in. She was apparently part of the research for I, Daniel Blake. As far as I can remember, nobody in that film had their parents living round the corner and a working co-parent to help them out?

Did she just say she did her first appearance on question time with ‘a piece of sicked up shrimp’ in her hair. This was recorded on November 2016.
1. bleeping disgusting
2. Was this during her vegan era? So I am questioning why she would have shrimp in her hair
Just mithering

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

2016 This is peak Jack. She was in her element here - fawning celebs, spinning her poverty fantasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The foul wretched guest has been deleting again! 5 tweets in total are gone, according to Social Blade.

It looks like the flurry of tweets from August about a local vintage shop are gone, and some of her likes from that time have been deleted.
Those vintage shop tweets were definitely up around 11pm last night - I know because I checked then. So her deleting spree appears to have been overnight - odd hours to keep.

Is something simmering?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Those vintage shop tweets were definitely up around 11pm last night - I know because I checked then. So her deleting spree appears to have been overnight - odd hours to keep.

Is something simmering?
Social Blade has updated with another 200 gone overnight...

• Wow
Reactions: 23

On the subject of that working co-parent, she’s said he didn’t pay her child support but “looked after their son two nights a week in lieu of maintenance” and “bought him clothes and shoes.” For one thing, shared custody is a separate matter from maintenance, the fact that you share custody doesn’t normally excuse you from paying. Also buying things for your own child isn’t counted as a contribution (although she’s also said repeatedly that her son wore hand me downs, his shoes were falling apart, his coat was too small and she couldn’t afford another one etc.) If dad refused to pay, she could have reported him - and she’s always said they have a great relationship. All this indicates that if he really wasn’t paying SHE AGREED to it and evidently did not need the money all that much. Yes he has another child with complex medical needs but by the time she was born, his son with guest was already three years of age and guest was back in work

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.