Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, you can prove that you engaged a lawyer, took advice and they were working on it. Big questions for Mark Lewis. Huge.
He was being tagged in to so many tweets over the course of the year, so would have been aware of what guest was saying. His name was used to lend weight to her campaign to Sue Lee. If he hadn't been instructed, and she wasn't his client, surely he should have made that clear?

Reactions: 41
Re. her suggestion that the PayPal tweet was only up for a day… as well as continuing to lie about the case happening for nearly a year, wasn’t her tip link on Twitter also to her personal PayPal for a large chunk of last year?

Reactions: 33
He was being tagged in to so many tweets over the course of the year, so would have been aware of what guest was saying. His name was used to lend weight to her campaign to Sue Lee. If he hadn't been instructed, and she wasn't his client, surely he should have made that clear?
When it comes to a gobby train wreck like her the best thing to do is to remain silent and not get pulled into the drama..

Reactions: 28
Now I’ve never been (so please correct me if I’m wrong), but the only Ivy I’ve ever seen IRL is the one in Harrogate which just looks like an overpriced, bog standard, chain restaurant.

Why would you attempt to sing common people in front of people not enjoying their steak tartare or oysters?

Baffling.
I assume she’s referring to the Ivy in Covent Garden which is where you can spot famous actors who are appearing in the West End. I went there about 10 years ago - I was very excited given its legendary reputation but honestly - I thought it was all hype & little substance. A bit like Guest except the cooking was noticeably better…

Reactions: 22
Jack, if you didn't close your tattle accounts you could have sold codes now on twitter. Think

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just feeling so pissed off with it all today. I work so bleeping hard, and I will never NEVER earn as much as she gets for doing duck all. 🤬
I understand where you’re coming from but think about where she is in life. Her reputation and career are on the floor and the last major gig she had she screwed due to her arrogance and complacency. Also, she obviously spends the money as fast as it comes thru. So I understand the righteous resentment but tbh I’m grateful I’m not her cos no amount of money is worth someones reputation for basic honesty and decency and the ability to look oneself in the mirror

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Ahhhh, right. So the “it” (the tweet about donating) that she is/might be talking about that was up for less than a day is the follow up tweet immediately after the first beg, where she says she’ll donate the money if it turns out she doesn’t have a case. She then relies on this as the “as I have said I will do”, to imply it basically formed the T&Cs of the donation and no one should expect their money back, but only if they’d clocked it within the few hours that it was up. Which is obviously a terrible explanation.

I think I get it now, although obviously the only rational explanation is indeed, WFK, and I Want To Stop, My Head Hurts. Send paracetamol-os 💊 sorry for walloping on about it, I am just trying to apply logic to the buttered jelly of her grifty ramblings, and I just can’t make my head work like hers does! (Luckily for me, as this means I have gainful employment and functional relationships).
Yes, I think so! Which was paired with a explicit asking people to contribute. I presume they were deleted at the same time? Wiser Fraus will know

Just been for a revisit of May 13, wow what a ride. And so many screenshots of people saying they contributed 👀

Screenshot panda_eyes

1687290758167.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It's probably too late now but someone should tell vegan chip shop chips squig that chip shop chips aren't vegan to begin with. (Try saying that five times fast) :D
Some are, we have a vegan chippy nearby and another local one (omni) which only uses sunflower oil and they cook everything separately. But when I was a green young vegan decades ago it was always animal fat based frys.

Reactions: 17
I understand where you’re coming from but think about where she is in life. Her reputation and career are on the floor and the last major gig she had she screwed due to her arrogance and complacency. Also, she obviously spends the money as fast as it comes thru. So I understand the righteous resentment but tbh I’m grateful I’m not her cos no amount of money is worth someones reputation for basic honesty and decency and the ability to look oneself in the mirror
It is not good for the self-esteem to be barely working. And with income coming from begging and deception even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ahhhh, right. So the “it” (the tweet about donating) that she is/might be talking about that was up for less than a day is the follow up tweet immediately after the first beg, where she says she’ll donate the money if it turns out she doesn’t have a case. She then relies on this as the “as I have said I will do”, to imply it basically formed the T&Cs of the donation and no one should expect their money back, but only if they’d clocked it within the few hours that it was up. Which is obviously a terrible explanation.

I think I get it now, although obviously the only rational explanation is indeed, WFK, and I Want To Stop, My Head Hurts. Send paracetamol-os 💊 sorry for walloping on about it, I am just trying to apply logic to the buttered jelly of her grifty ramblings, and I just can’t make my head work like hers does! (Luckily for me, as this means I have gainful employment and functional relationships).

Yes, I think so! Which was paired with a explicit asking people to contribute. I presume they were deleted at the same time? Wiser Fraus will know

Just been for a revisit of May 13, wow what a ride. And so many screenshots of people saying they contributed 👀

Screenshot panda_eyes

View attachment 2254500
OK, my AUTISTIC brain loves facts so I continued delving through the early 300s because it was bugging me.

I can't find an exact time when Frauen noticed it was deleted, because I was just doing a very cursory search using keywords in the threads, but it was definitely before or on May 15 (which is where I can see a Frau say that it has been deleted, I'm presuming she went through and did a mass delete, including of all the posts crowing about getting a new house). So seems Jack is telling the truth about 'it' (if this is indeed 'it') being up for about a day. She tweeted this on May 15 (screenie @Veronicaaa , snapping it in quick shot time!)

1687291274586.png

ETA my example of Frauen saying it was deleted, I am going on this post here by Cack Conroe

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know its boring watch chat poster again, but for the timeline keepers that breitling only came out in March 2022. Its the blue one.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Revisiting the chaos in retrospect, it's clear she got all Billy Big Balls and got sucked into the chaos and went off on it, and then for the next year couldn't quite admit that she'd got carried away (because that would be losing face) so just kept up the lie. Like those men that lose their jobs and keep putting a suit on and leave the house in the morning to go and sit in the pub for 8 hours cos they can't bear to tell their missus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just feeling so pissed off with it all today. I work so bleeping hard, and I will never NEVER earn as much as she gets for doing duck all. 🤬
Would you like a box of old spoooooons? I could send some if it helps you feel better 🦌 ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I assume she’s referring to the Ivy in Covent Garden which is where you can spot famous actors who are appearing in the West End. I went there about 10 years ago - I was very excited given its legendary reputation but honestly - I thought it was all hype & little substance. A bit like Guest except the cooking was noticeably better…
I once went to meet my agent there, daaahlings... There's a private members bit that is full of agents meeting their clients to buy them an overpriced coffee/glass of fizz (adjust for time of day/level of success)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.