Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I think so! Which was paired with a explicit asking people to contribute. I presume they were deleted at the same time? Wiser Fraus will know

Just been for a revisit of May 13, wow what a ride. And so many screenshots of people saying they contributed 👀

Screenshot panda_eyes

View attachment 2254500
She retweeted the ‘offensive tweet’ time and time again that evening to make sure it had maximum exposure.
184033AD-587C-4804-821C-14FE3D5E601B.jpeg

Really odd behaviour for someone who is hoping to claim its publication has caused or is likely to cause serious harm to her reputation as the claimant

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Revisiting the chaos in retrospect, it's clear she got all Billy Big Balls and got sucked into the chaos and went off on it, and then for the next year couldn't quite admit that she'd got carried away (because that would be losing face) so just kept up the lie. Like those men that lose their jobs and keep putting a suit on and leave the house in the morning to go and sit in the pub for 8 hours cos they can't bear to tell their missus
Just like Teemill in fact, where she got mixed up with turnover vs profit and crowed about having raised ten grand in a day, then had to donate a bunch of her own money to cover up for her mistake rather than admit it (this is my hard-held theory, slightly backed up by some lukewarm tea I have from another source)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Hola ninnies. I’ve not got much to add - but I won’t let that stop me!

When is the grifting, thicko, coke-headed bleep next at a festival keynoting honking?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just like Teemill in fact, where she got mixed up with turnover vs profit and crowed about having raised ten grand in a day, then had to donate a bunch of her own money to cover up for her mistake rather than admit it (this is my hard-held theory, slightly backed up by some lukewarm tea I have from another source)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I agree with your theory, Mavey B, but if you can share it, what is the lukewarm tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Well, you can prove that you engaged a lawyer, took advice and they were working on it. Big questions for Mark Lewis. Huge.
She could but she won't, will she? And Mark Lewis seems happy to be complicit in letting people think he told her she had a clear cut case?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She could but she won't, will she? And Mark Lewis seems happy to be complicit in letting people think he told her she had a clear cut case?
He deals in reputation management, I believe.
I’d love him to be fed up of her shenanigans and just mic drop “I was never instructed by the slopgoblin to Sue Lee”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He deals in reputation management, I believe.
I’d love him to be fed up of her shenanigans and just mic drop “I was never instructed by the slopgoblin to Sue Lee”
CCJ squig has asked him outright on Twitter. Doubt he’ll reply but would be hilarious if he did.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
OK, my AUTISTIC brain loves facts so I continued delving through the early 300s because it was bugging me.

I can't find an exact time when Frauen noticed it was deleted, because I was just doing a very cursory search using keywords in the threads, but it was definitely before or on May 15 (which is where I can see a Frau say that it has been deleted, I'm presuming she went through and did a mass delete, including of all the posts crowing about getting a new house). So seems Jack is telling the truth about 'it' (if this is indeed 'it') being up for about a day. She tweeted this on May 15 (screenie @Veronicaaa , snapping it in quick shot time!)

View attachment 2254531

ETA my example of Frauen saying it was deleted, I am going on this post here by Cack Conroe
1687293071584.png

OK this refines it down to it was deleted on or before the 14 May

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I agree with your theory, Mavey B, but if you can share it, what is the lukewarm tea?
It's a very half-remembered bit of gossip on another forum from a friend who worked in TV (possibly via LJC?), but I can't find the comment now and I'm wondering if I imagined it. But having mithered extensively about this on threads passim, I believe this is the case, and her narc brain wouldn't admit she'd got it wrong. I also believe this was one of the triggers for HH2, as well as her tax bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Revisiting the chaos in retrospect, it's clear she got all Billy Big Balls and got sucked into the chaos and went off on it, and then for the next year couldn't quite admit that she'd got carried away (because that would be losing face) so just kept up the lie. Like those men that lose their jobs and keep putting a suit on and leave the house in the morning to go and sit in the pub for 8 hours cos they can't bear to tell their missus
I also suspect that for all her bravado she will not have actually been keen to go start another legal case. In my experience it’s very very draining with absolutely no guarantee of success (and she will know that). I suspect a lot of the threats to sue are a protection against being challenged/questioned.

Reactions: 33
More evidence of people donating & passing around her PayPal details after her initial beg was removed:

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-12-39.png

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-14-59.png

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-20-55.png

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-18-41.png

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-25-08.png

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-25-54.png

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-27-43.png

And this is the only one that I could find which suggested that she pocket some of the cash:

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-28-59.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
I know its boring watch chat poster again, but for the timeline keepers that breitling only came out in March 2022. Its the blue one.
Begging on the Internet when she has a NINE GRAND watch on her wrist. She is a disgusting human being. I'll take an out-and-out Tory over her any day of the week - she has the exact same mentality, but at least they're not pretending to give a duck about anyone but themselves.

She's a vile piece of manipulative, thieving, malingering shite.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Catching up on the chaoi after a hiatus! My husband done us a fry up for tea and I said "tell me you didn't buy bollock sausages?" and he said "eh?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lads I've worked out what happened, she spent a tit load. 7k minimum, OH was agasht and said at some point you need to see a Dr.
This is the shop she got the watch , I'll give you the money jack if I'm wrong
Breitling Boutique, Meent 68, 3011 JM Rotterdam, Netherlands

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.