Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a Sue Lee timeline anywhere? She put the beggy Mitchell tweet up about ‘going into a meeting’ on May 13th 22 but the next day she tweeted ‘gloves off, lawyer instructed’ and she was in various media outlets for a few days.

She didn’t mention it loads but she definitely mentioned a team of paralegals, that things were happening she couldn’t discuss, that letters were sent. Then radio silence till she claimed poorly sad brain stopped her from her fan funded sure fire win.

It’s unclear now whether she says she donated a year of free money (in a year where she was considering selling her bed and started sleeping on her sofa for reasons) or only the day the beggy tweet was up. Maybe she meant it was ring fenced because she only had to bring up 13th May?

Anyway I don’t see why we can’t just move on now. She says she donated an undisclosed sum of money to a secret charity. This is normal behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I think I’m reading the bit about ”it” being up for less than a day differently from everyone else.

Taking the “less than a day IIRC HTH” reply from La Monroe, I think the “it” it refers to is her donation TO Vineyard, or wherever she didn’t donate it to, not the donations from credulous squigs to her.

squig above her says “how long was the tweet about donating it up”, meaning “how long was the tweet about donating [the ill gotten gains to the spurious un named charity] up for”, when, if they were talking about squigs donations to her, it would be “how long was the tweet about donating up”.

I might be off on one here, I actually drove fairly close to Southend today so may have been inadvertently sucked into her orbit and reprogammed…

Did she delete the tweet about her imaginary donation, I feel like she did?
I’m so glad you asked this, because I was wondering the same, and just couldn’t get my head around it enough to even find a way to word the question!

no the tweet about donating the Sue Lee money to her old foodbank is still up
And I’m equally glad that you cleared this up!

Confusion really does lead to more confusion, and I think that often works in Jack’s favour.

Reactions: 33
The reason she gave for the dye job makes no sense at all. Sorry, you changed your hair because of what? A persistent journo? What did you think that would do? Camouflage you like Arnie in bleeping Predator?
Go away you cat flap
#thread title bib

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She will pop up in a few weeks moaning about tedious bores on the internet going on about the Sue Lee cash, and drop a crappy doctored receipt of £34.4% to [redacted] which proves nowt

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This version of the beg screenshot (from the hellsite) is interesting:

View attachment 2254217

It shows 18 retweets... in the first minute alone!

Even though she did a dirty delete, there's still plenty of evidence on the hellsite of people promoting her Paypal tipjar over the next few days:

View attachment 2254247
Has anyone checked the squigs out that seemed very keen to encourage people to donate direct to guest's personal PayPal? Because I know what I think it looks like...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I just had a thought (it does happen occasionally!) If new tattlers can’t get in, what tea might we be missing?? There could be all sorts of brave new fraus out there ready to spill seeing as Jack is imploding all over the place…send us a sign, wannabes!

@MancBee Darling you have more awesome in your little finger than Jack has ever had in her whole life. I’m so sorry you’re feeling sad. Big canal cuddle ❤❤❤
We could sling em a code

Reactions: 16
"If it ends up being a pro bono case, I'll donate the cash obviously"

Shouldn't this have been -from the off- "if it ends up being a pro bono case, I'll return the cash obviously" ???

Lying, grifting, grasping, horrible, self-serving TW*T 😠😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
We could sling em a code
I assume they somehow link to our accounts here? I'm only an observer on monroe twitter but still wouldn't want the accounts linked together as although I'm anon I don't think it would take much to watermelon me from the content I post.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Shouldn't this have been -from the off- "if it ends up being a pro bono case, I'll return the cash obviously" ???

OMG that’s so true! What a thieving bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 32

First she should've made sure she had a case, then asked for donations on a more transparent platform. But of course she's above that.

She took advantage of anti-Tory sentiment. I wonder the impact it will have on her if Labour win the next GE.

Reactions: 33
Is she was sensible of people and their money she would have made it clear she wasn't proceeding as soon as she knew she wasn't going to.

Instead she strung her following along for months, raking in money left right and centre. A simple 'please don't send any more donations, i am not proceeding with the case' would have sufficed.

As always with Jack and other people's money, she's keen to take it but not so keen to give it back. So yes babes you are a liar and thief and a fraud.

Anyone who had ever been in any kind of genuine poverty would KNOW how important every little penny can be and they wouldn't dangle a court case carrot for as long as you did with zero conscience and zero care.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
no the tweet about donating the Sue Lee money to her old foodbank is still up
Ahhhh, right. So the “it” (the tweet about donating) that she is/might be talking about that was up for less than a day is the follow up tweet immediately after the first beg, where she says she’ll donate the money if it turns out she doesn’t have a case. She then relies on this as the “as I have said I will do”, to imply it basically formed the T&Cs of the donation and no one should expect their money back, but only if they’d clocked it within the few hours that it was up. Which is obviously a terrible explanation.

I think I get it now, although obviously the only rational explanation is indeed, WFK, and I Want To Stop, My Head Hurts. Send paracetamol-os 💊 sorry for walloping on about it, I am just trying to apply logic to the buttered jelly of her grifty ramblings, and I just can’t make my head work like hers does! (Luckily for me, as this means I have gainful employment and functional relationships).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she was sensible of people and their money she would have made it clear she wasn't proceeding as soon as she knew she wasn't going to.

Instead she strung her following along for months, raking in money left right and centre. A simple 'please don't send any more donations, i am not proceeding with the case' would have sufficed.

As always with Jack and other people's money, she's keen to take it but not so keen to give it back. So yes babes you are a liar and thief and a fraud.

Anyone who had ever been in any kind of genuine poverty would KNOW how important every little penny can be and they wouldn't dangle a court case carrot for as long as you did with zero conscience and zero care.
She'll say she was fully intending to go through with it until bad mentals at the 11th hour forced her to abandon.

Of course, we all know it's a load of old shite but you can't prove it, can you? And she knows it. The horrid, horrid lumpy faced bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's moved into some sap's home by stealth, hasn't she?

Next thing you know, she'll be talking about having to clean it and organise the cupboards because said sap is but a simple incompetent who doesn't know one end of a loaf of bread from another.

If they own their place, they're screwed. She's got her hair done, bought new clothes, started 'cooking' - that's skanky hobbit feet right under the table nehaviour, there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
She'll say she was fully intending to go through with it until bad mentals at the 11th hour forced her to abandon.

Of course, we all know it's a load of old shite but you can't prove it, can you? And she knows it. The horrid, horrid lumpy faced bleep.
Well, you can prove that you engaged a lawyer, took advice and they were working on it. Big questions for Mark Lewis. Huge.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Just feeling so pissed off with it all today. I work so bleeping hard, and I will never NEVER earn as much as she gets for doing duck all. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.