Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's 2 months until her next booking? Unless she's back on telly again. (Unlikely).

Such an activist!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nothing on chooey’s list is going to happen, but she still writes them down GRANOLAAAAA
---
So it's 2 months until her next booking? Unless she's back on telly again. (Unlikely).

Such an activist!
She just can’t do the fringe, she won’t make it from Waverley to the Hall and back without incident. If she survives the Hall.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lads I've worked out what happened, she spent a tit load. 7k minimum, OH was agasht and said at some point you need to see a Dr.
This is the shop she got the watch , I'll give you the money jack if I'm wrong
Breitling Boutique, Meent 68, 3011 JM Rotterdam, Netherlands
Are you saying... THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED IN DORDRECHT?!

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 21-52-34.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Such an activist!
We've been over this, she does the sort of activism that nobody can know about. She's like a secret agent of activism, Agent Slopsy... FBI... (Food Basically Inedible)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think we should have “that’s a nice £9k March 2022 release Breitling watch you have on, Jack”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
It's a very half-remembered bit of gossip on another forum from a friend who worked in TV (possibly via LJC?), but I can't find the comment now and I'm wondering if I imagined it. But having mithered extensively about this on threads passim, I believe this is the case, and her narc brain wouldn't admit she'd got it wrong. I also believe this was one of the triggers for HH2, as well as her tax bill.
That sounds spot on to me MB. I always wondered how she would pay her outstanding taxes, I imagine it was quite significant and maybe the Sue Lee money and the HH2 went to pay off that, a nice couple of holidays, a watch and a forever home other stuff.

I imagine LJC was dying of cringe throughout that last year with her. I used to feel sorry for her but come on LJC, now is the time to join us or do a documentary babes 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Our intel told us it had to stay off the forum for Harold's sake (or something like that). Def not the watch.
I'm just riffing, I have no real info. Just picking at the puzzle. I'd still question her with it
Eta I remember that user, could they be proven legit? Oh no not hat shop banker

Reactions: 17
Yes, I think so! Which was paired with a explicit asking people to contribute. I presume they were deleted at the same time? Wiser Fraus will know

Just been for a revisit of May 13, wow what a ride. And so many screenshots of people saying they contributed 👀

Screenshot panda_eyes

View attachment 2254500
The more I reflect on this the more bleeping cheeky it is. Send me your money to sue someone who said something I don’t like. If my lawyer does it for free you still don’t get your money back, I’ll decide which charity I give it to.

Also, the stuff you learn on these threads 🫣🫣🫣
Tell me she never had a Soho House membership 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I am, sue me
I wonder if she bought OH the watch to love bomb and he went “wait a minute… you’re meant to be poor, wtf?” And binned her off so she kept it cos she likes spenny stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
How is LJC going to signal us that she needs a code? While I’m excited to be a member of an exclusive club (of oniy 368,000 members), I’m slightly worried there’s tea going cold

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She said Louisa talked her out of crowdfunding a house, Harold probably had to do similar

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That sounds spot on to me MB. I always wondered how she would pay her outstanding taxes, I imagine it was quite significant and maybe the Sue Lee money and the HH2 went to pay off that, a nice couple of holidays, a watch and a forever home other stuff.

I imagine LJC was dying of cringe throughout that last year with her. I used to feel sorry for her but come on LJC, now is the time to join us or do a documentary babes 😘
Honesrtly, LJC started dating guest just as the begging really took off after the KH trial, was living with her when she wrote a couple of blatantly untrue "Getting sober was so easy, and I'm loving it!" articles in the Guardian, and was around for most of the drugs & sideboards episodes.

She knew what was going on and did nothing about it. I'm not so sure she's entirely innocent in all this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.