Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's about time she gets the unruly labia under control. I've heard they've been running amok with her legs akimbo . Honestly this on going "keep your legs shut " thing really annoys me. I used to babysit for a mixed race child aged 16 (me, the child was a baby) in the early 80s. I did get asked on one occasion when I was out with her in her buggy if she was mine, but no one ever shouted or hissed abuse along those lines at me. Ever. She is a liar who is pretending that being a single parent in the 2010s earned the abuse of the 1910s. I also had a child as a single mother 1990s - never in my life had the keep your legs shut line. It's all a load of nonsense for the pit and ££££s
I agree. My Old Harold comes from a huge family. Irish, as it happens, though I don't think that matters. They all have children young. 21 for the first would be late particularly for the girls. I've been with OH for years and not one of them, female or male, have ever encountered a SHUT YOUR LEGS or KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS. OH's Mum had him 'out of wedlock' at 17 in the late 60's. The only scandal that isn't talked about is that the bloke was a pig, she had an affair with the lad next door and is still with him over 50 years later! All the children are welcomed and loved regardless of what happens with the parent's relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I remember watching QT with my parents, my dear father used to shout at the tv. I gave him a sponge brick for throwing purposes one Christmas x I might ask to borrow it for next week
Perhaps some kind retailer would do a deal for a mass purchase of sponge bricks for the canal. Along with popcorn and wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I
Perhaps some kind retailer would do a deal for a mass purchase of sponge bricks for the canal. Along with popcorn and wine.
Think that should be pitched to Dragon's Den.

It reminds me of the time the new headteacher at my son's primary school volunteered to be on a 'throw the wet sponge' stall at the school fete. He got absolutely battered 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Placing my official bet for the pony club tweed jacket and Deirdre Barlow enormo-specs for QT, if she shows up. She'll want to look all serious and interlecksshewul.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Planning my nest snacks for Thursday night, STFU this weekend pls Jack I’m busy watching the season finale of PS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Placing my official bet for the pony club tweed jacket and Deirdre Barlow enormo-specs for QT, if she shows up. She'll want to look all serious and interlecksshewul.
She’ll have the sleeves rolled up so you can recognise her…

OT, I’ve been in the QT audience during the Dimbleby Days and it was a reasonably intense selection for essentially “tickets to watch a tv recording”. During selection, I was asked about current affairs, if I voted regularly & explain why I’d voted the way I had & thoughts. I was also asked about my question for the panel & why I would ask.

Pre show David D met the audience & explained the process & “whipped” us all up in polite QT frenzy & then off we went with a starter question for the panel that wasn’t recorded but the show went out “live” after that.

The audience - while you may disagree with their comments / views - is passionate about being there & want to challenge / ask questions. You can’t bluff a gig like this… x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just saying hello.

I'm new here but have been circling like a vulture for some time. The JM threads are like life's blood to me. Came for the goss, stayed for the witty thread titles and the pure joy of the company. Probably won't post much (for a while, anyway) but wanted to greet you all. Am ridiculously excited . . . :p

• Heart
Reactions: 106
I won’t be watching that grifting shyster on QT. Thousands in free cash every month for doing duck all. Meanwhile the rest of us actually work and struggle every day.
She is revolting and her family even more so for sitting back and not pulling her up on the lies about her childhood.
Praying she gets a kicking from someone on the panel or in the audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Welcome to the Monrollacoaster tenderstem.

Love your user name - is it a tribute to the Brambly Mice that savaged poor Coopsy’s nose? Or the shed mice that pee, poo and nibble on the boxes of Jack’s books in the bungamansion outbuildings?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just saying hello.

I'm new here but have been circling like a vulture for some time. The JM threads are like life's blood to me. Came for the goss, stayed for the witty thread titles and the pure joy of the company. Probably won't post much (for a while, anyway) but wanted to greet you all. Am ridiculously excited . . . :p
Hello Micey S!!! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just saying hello.

Hello to you and all new people and lurkers.

Don't forget to buy a shirt.
Details of which are widely available.
I accept 1 PayPal donation of an eye watering amount or small monthly subscription of £23.33 that will have a shirt paid for in very simple and interest free payments spread monthly over 18 simple years.

Screenshot_20230527_083819_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Shwmae to @TheMiceInTheShed and all!

I don't know if we've got any Coventry or Luton frauen und herren here, but if we have - good luck today (whichever team wins). Maybe lifelong part time Liverpool supporter guest will appear on twitter with some expert advice for both managers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shwmae to @TheMiceInTheShed and all!

I don't know if we've got any Coventry or Luton frauen und herren here, but if we have - good luck today (whichever team wins). Maybe lifelong part time Liverpool supporter guest will appear on twitter with some expert advice for both managers.
Thank you dear heart! CCFC for the win here 🍉
If Jack could refrain from any chaos during this time I’d be most appreciative.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good morning, ninnies! Saw this and thought of guest - no, not really.
This is what people, normal decent people without half a million followers do to help others in crisis.
Remind me again of all the good she does?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’ll have the sleeves rolled up so you can recognise her…

OT, I’ve been in the QT audience during the Dimbleby Days and it was a reasonably intense selection for essentially “tickets to watch a tv recording”. During selection, I was asked about current affairs, if I voted regularly & explain why I’d voted the way I had & thoughts. I was also asked about my question for the panel & why I would ask.

Pre show David D met the audience & explained the process & “whipped” us all up in polite QT frenzy & then off we went with a starter question for the panel that wasn’t recorded but the show went out “live” after that.

The audience - while you may disagree with their comments / views - is passionate about being there & want to challenge / ask questions. You can’t bluff a gig like this… x
Yes that was my experience too. I pretended to be a Lib Dem supporter to get in the audience. The interviewers wanted more Lib Dems and asked if I had any family members who wanted to come too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.