Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She cares what literally everyone thinks. She pretended to be an immigrant of precarious residence status ffs. She’s constantly at pains to point out she’s not a Tory/TERF/bully whatever. Despite being happy to speak to the Daily Mail for that weak sauce article.

And it’s not arrogant to say that the blog literally couldn’t have existed without the record keeping from here, and there is very little to dissuade anyone saying re: the blog “THIS is investigative journalism!”. There were a lot of mistakes and misreadings in the early versions of the blog that had to be set straight because she hadn’t grasped the minutiae of the con.

I’m not a Molly-hater, as I posted a few threads back my husband discovered her organically and was more annoyed by Jack from it than anything I’ve ever said. And I agree that it’s gotten reach that it wouldn’t have otherwise (b/c we are derided as “sad housewives”) but tbh I think some credit is due.
Agree and think it’s genuinely quite unpleasant to suggest any one person has been the silver bullet when we’re all v much standing on each other’s shoulders. Every single person here or on Twitter or teheing on slack at the guardian or wherever has contributed in some way whether it’s sharing brand new info, print screens, managed video content, updating the wikis, an iconic joke, making interactive content for our amusement, attracting other dissenters on Twitter, compiling timelines, moderating, leftist shitposting, whatever. It’s been a journey that lots of us have been here for (or lurked - wild to me we’ve got an OG lurker who came out once? Big ups hun x). I don’t care whoever gets credit or clout for unmasking the scammy bitch but I don’t think there’s any need for unpleasantries or whinging from any of the dimensions of the call-Jack-out-o-sphere? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 92

MancBee

VIP Member
I have been looking on RightMove at the properties available in her area. Now I am not know for being mean or nasty (much where Jack is concerned) but the whole area looks like a retirement village. An upmarket one I'll give you, but a place people go when they want "nice" and "quiet" but somewhat boring. No offence to any Thorpe Bay Frau's, it's just something I've taken from the (admittedly few) online photos.

Jack thinks she is a quirky edgy 30 something single parent. At the same time she aspires to live in a place where Moorcroft pottery, Chinese Shensi rugs and chintz curtains are more the norm.

I just don't get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Thanks, Jenny. We'll have to stick with the Amazon chart, then.

Ten days after release:

View attachment 1883703
The sales figures for this terrible book are an absolute catastrophe.
It’s also hugely embarrassing, especially when you consider the pages of grandiose acknowledgments, as if she was receiving an Oscar or something, and all the A list name-dropping. (Gary Lineker FFS). Plus the comment about hoping the book would get her that “forever home”. And the high-profile endorsements from Nigella and Jay, who will now be forever associated with this sub-standard piece of crap.
I’d be astonished if any publisher ever takes a risk on her again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
TROLLCLAIMS about the Strawberry Thief curtains:

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 16.52.56.png

Didn't she previously claim that they were spares/offcasts from a friend who just happened to have exactly the same-sized windows as her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This is upsetting

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 15.48.07.png

(I actually looked at the AM insta account's stories this morning and the newest one had a message for AM which included a first name. Didn't think much of it at the time but <who fucking knows>)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack must have forgotten that she was only posting about Farrow and Ball in order to wind up the trolls. So why is she complaining that it's winding up the trolls 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 89

GigglePops

My not so SB plays piano, he's mid teens. There is nothing in this world that gives me more pleasure than watching him play, especially as neither me nor OH (who is STILL HERE) can string two notes together.
It's like he's performing actual magic.
If her son has shown an interest in it and she's denied him that in favour of sideboards and Viv (actual RIP), she's even more of a crashing idiot than I thought, and that's a bar so low that it's on the floor.
That's the tragedy of having a narc parent though isn't it- they never centre you in anything that they do, you are always an afterthought. Everything is to suit their needs and aims and they are unable or unwilling to place themselves in your shoes. She couldn't possibly comprehend that it might be a good thing to buy one less bastard ink-blue sideboard or two and instead pay for his piano tuition for an entire year, as it would be beneficial to his growth. Christ, every time he is in the background of a picture he's always hunkered over a device (or maybe a book) and completely disengaged from her. He's an accessory.

It's incredibly damaging to a young mind- he will go through life thinking everything is his fault until one day he has a moment of realisation that she is a PoS and cut her out of his life.

Sorry...bit heavy...and it makes me really sad for him. That's the worst thing that she has done- of all things- treat him like he's second best while she thinks she's the best parent who ever walked the Earth. Vile.

ETA: I already know what her response to this would be- "But I was building a home for us both, that was important" or "He wasn't very good/in to it". There's always a justification. Exhausting. Never wrong. That's why nobody will ever get through to her how much of a cunt she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
That squig actually asked a really good question about paint wastage? And she just went full tROllClaImZ at them?

Take a fucking day off you absolute spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 88

MancBee

VIP Member
The Sunday Express have an 8 page pullout with frugal recipes by the one and only Mx Jack Monroe.

Who's going to go out and buy one?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
🙏 offering a prayer as we begin a new thread to all the refugees and prisoners of war left forgotten in Jack's spam folder as they aren't yet added to her contact list

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Potatoes O’Houlihan

Shhhhhhh🤫 Nobody mention the tanking book (now currently 1099th in the ‘best sellers’ chart on Amazon). Nothing to see here, nosiree it’s all fiiiine.🥰
Ahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Ol’ Hazza THE END timeline
1st: MUST STAY TIL SPRING: ENGAGEMENT RING
3980AFD9-AFF2-4EA2-83EF-663782EF10AA.jpeg

8th Where Essex PoPo? @ da Shit Bunga-low
152841A1-FFBE-485E-BBDF-09B4917F0ED0.jpeg

13th Dordrecht: he ain’t yet LEFT
F52AC4DA-6260-4459-A7CB-0B5848E93BBA.jpeg

19th: HE LEFT out of blue, BOO. book acknowledgments re-do
91BD8908-FAE6-43F4-863A-AA02FDAF822B.jpeg

28th: Heart in the shitter? Chase cock, post on Twitter.
E7130634-D2DA-47EE-946D-5DF19BD5DE92.jpeg
CB2A745D-8D53-4291-8D69-05570F16A9C7.jpeg

Not a mystery why HE LEFT either…(also 28th)
4D5500AE-49BC-441F-BB3A-4BABE0DFF8D6.jpeg

STILL 28th: Fuck that Old Harry, found teacher to marry.
3F1436F0-1AEA-4F1D-A011-CF4C3A7E340F.jpeg

(Thanks to @Marmalade Atkins and @Sideboard Bob for the screenies)

DOUBLE POST CHAOS: Also, this DIRE tattoo will never, ever not make me laugh like a fucking drain. That boogly eyed comedy skull looking down at the skellington hands about to pull the tattoo-lady’s bum cheeks apart is my LITERAL anti-aneurysm. Imagine having this on your arm forever 😂
D9532638-8572-422B-9861-E6D5C36ACA87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83