Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
In all seriousness Coops isn't there is he?
It was like this with Mini and Dash 😢
No sightings for months/weeks until she tries to gaslight. Expect a breezy - 'omg for all those trying to imply something, Cooper is now very happily living with SB's dad. This was always going to be the arrangement since he was a kitten if I ever downsized. Please try harder if you want to twist something lovely into something horrible'.

• Sad
Reactions: 103

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
I love the idea that full-time work includes sleeping in until 2pm when you are supposed to be in London. If I tried that malarkey I'd be sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 103

GoLando

VIP Member
Ol’ Hazza THE END timeline
1st: MUST STAY TIL SPRING: ENGAGEMENT RING
View attachment 1886407

8th Where Essex PoPo? @ da Shit Bunga-low
View attachment 1886362

13th Dordrecht: he ain’t yet LEFT
View attachment 1886364

19th: HE LEFT out of blue, BOO. book acknowledgments re-do
View attachment 1886368

28th: Heart in the shitter? Chase cock, post on Twitter.
View attachment 1886391View attachment 1886394
Not a mystery why HE LEFT either…(also 28th)
View attachment 1886400

STILL 28th: Fuck that Old Harry, found teacher to marry.
View attachment 1886379

(Thanks to @Marmalade Atkins and @Sideboard Bob for the screenies)

DOUBLE POST CHAOS: Also, this DIRE tattoo will never, ever not make me laugh like a fucking drain. That boogly eyed comedy skull looking down at the skellington hands about to pull the tattoo-lady’s arse cheeks apart is my LITERAL anti-aneurysm. Imagine having this on your arm forever 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1886413
“I’m not having my best book yet pulped”

Needless to say, Old Harold had the last laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

jenny2603

VIP Member
Just leaving this here. Be back soon. 👋
The article is a bit of a reach which is a pity because there is an article waiting to be written about our chums exploitation of a trans identity. He gets close to making a decent point when referring to the Cardwalldr interview, he skewers the dreadful photos that accompany it and I thought for a brief, glorious moment he was going to go all in on her claims of using testosterone* but alas, no. The writer seems to be straining to link Monroe's somewhat flexible attitude to the truth and her NB identity which tells us rather more about where he stands than anything about Jack. To end the final paragraph on "Is Jack Monroe confused? Has she told lies? I’ve no idea." is disappointing, it's the kind of basic question I'd like to see answered in any article on Jack. All in all, I'm sure Jack will be pleased with the article.

*Sorry but if you've ever encountered anyone who has used testosterone, you'll be as perplexed as I am as to how Jack seems to be more feminine at the end of the process than she was at the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Erm lol I’m watching Saturday Kitchen Best Bites and Lisa Faulkner is being shown around an underground farm which is under the SK studio by the guy with the airbrushed potato face who accompanied Jack to Arcade Fire…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
So OH’s dad went up and down the station asking strangers if they had bags for life so Jack could buy a load of books? IIRC Harold’s family also carried said books around with them until they got back to the place they were staying. Now I’m only basing this on my own family but I can imagine them being kind of polite but about all that while it was going on, but for ever more she’d be known as that annoying woman who made us carry the heavy books all day. She’d pass into family lore, to be brought up when everyone was a bit drunk at Christmas as the punchline to which one of us siblings had had the worst or most embarrassing partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 95

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Full time work for 2 decades? So since she was 14? She was in full time work and school?

Fuck this. I’m off to watch Emily in Paris.

• Haha
  • Heart

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
The disdain with which she replies to her patrons never fails to shock me. That squig asking for a 50 quid refund is very polite and restrained. Jack replies putting the burden back on to her “email me” no sorry, no thanks for your patronage. No please. No thank you. I’d be embarrassed if I were her parents. She’s got absolutely no manners.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm really confused. She said she was going to post some blogs at the weekend and she didn't. I'm worried. It's just so unlike her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This puts it as baldly in the press as I've ever seen it I think - specifically stating the drunk/spending/tramadol money was donated by the public, and was intended to support her work. And the FT too 😬
If that is not true (it is) that is the sort of thing you would think she should be litigious over.

Screenshot_20230115_075851.jpg

(@Veronicaaa screenshot).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 93