Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Why is she writing recipes where you fry or microwave tinned potatoes? It ~literally~ states on the tin NOT SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVE COOKING OR FRYING. FFS.

Also, 'You're a libellous liar' makes me want to shout 'And you're a big poo poo head. So there'.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Call her a cloutchaser fine, but it's so arrogant to assume she cares what tattle thinks.
She cares what literally everyone thinks. She pretended to be an immigrant of precarious residence status ffs. She’s constantly at pains to point out she’s not a Tory/TERF/bully whatever. Despite being happy to speak to the Daily Mail for that weak sauce article.

And it’s not arrogant to say that the blog literally couldn’t have existed without the record keeping from here, and there is very little to dissuade anyone saying re: the blog “THIS is investigative journalism!”. There were a lot of mistakes and misreadings in the early versions of the blog that had to be set straight because she hadn’t grasped the minutiae of the con.

I’m not a Molly-hater, as I posted a few threads back my husband discovered her organically and was more annoyed by Jack from it than anything I’ve ever said. And I agree that it’s gotten reach that it wouldn’t have otherwise (b/c we are derided as “sad housewives”) but tbh I think some credit is due.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
I saw this on Twitter:View attachment 1884550

Basically saying somewhere between £1925 and £30800 a month. Imagine if she's getting in excess of £10k a month from donations alone. Extraordinary.
I don't see why we should give her any benefit of the doubt whatsoever.

She loves finding tricksy ways to anchor the figures for her income & expenses as low as possible in people's minds. That's what all the "a salary of only £25k", "below minimum hourly wage", "only a single lightbulb", "no money for shampoo" nonsense is about. She never mentions that the salary from her ltd company was only one of her income streams alongside dividends and directors loans, and that the Patreon & tipjar money that seems to have been paid directly to her rather than to On A Bootstrap Ltd. It's so fucking disingenuous, and it's clear that she does it deliberately.

We should stop doing her work for her. Use the highest possible estimates, and let her deny it if she wants to - she's the one who has the actual figures to hand, after all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Jack: I will not be wasting any of my energy responding to or acknowledging the trolls
Also Jack: endless posts responding to and acknowledging the ‘trolls’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Frauen, I’ve had a thought…Grifty Kitchen is being advertised as “and home hacks guaranteed to save you pounds/money”

I think that’s false. How would it “guarantee” to save money?
Don’t buy a tin opener - I already have one
Don‘t buy firelighters - I don’t have a tumbledryer for lint PLUS I live in a flat so can’t light fires
Dont pay for water, use tumble dryer water - I pay a fixed monthly water bill ALSO I don’t have a tumble dryer
Carabiner sieve - I’m disabled and couldn’t manage this safely despute owning the items required
I suspect I could prove this “guarantee“ wrong. False advertising???

• Heart
Reactions: 76

magsymaisy

Jack's desperation to be noticed by anyone on 🐦 honks like one of her slops...

She's getting virtually no engagement and yet still she tweets...

She's even soldiering on with the Grifty Tips 😂View attachment 1883298
Go well pals ✌
Washing up liquid, on a couch! You can tell she's never scrubbed a shit stain out of a couch before.
Owner of 4 dogs. Dr Beckmans arpet cleaner works for me.
Now fuck off, you sexy hilarious bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

OwlChampagne

I'm still cringing at her giving a lengthy description of what a rolling boil is. It really shows to me what disdain she has for ' the poors'
Reminds me of "make a well, a sort of hole". I think she's just learned what these words mean and believes she's showing off how clever she is while everyone reading cringes with embarrassment for her.

I just remembered that yesterday my toddler patted a radiator and said "water. water in" so even she's ahead of JM on household knowledge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Whiffy McBiffy

View attachment 1883423

What a great mum she is. Splash out "£300" a time on drunk sideboards, but spend not a penny on piano lessons for her son.
I used to work with a guy who had five children with three different women. He had three sons with one woman and they all supported Arsenal, like him. One day the useless bastard took the weekend off work, booked a hotel room and treated himself to a match ticket, hospitality and behind the scenes stadium tour at Arsenal... All by himself. He then posted pictures of himself on Facebook in the dressing room, pointing at players shirts like a child. What a selfish arsehole!

• Wow
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
TROLLCLAIMS about the Strawberry Thief curtains:

View attachment 1884966

Didn't she previously claim that they were spares/offcasts from a friend who just happened to have exactly the same-sized windows as her?
It will surprise absolutely no one to learn that this is, in fact, a LIE <pretends to be shocked gif>. No one ever thought she had William Morris wallpaper.

• Haha
  • Heart

fondant_fancy

This puts it as baldly in the press as I've ever seen it I think - specifically stating the drunk/spending/tramadol money was donated by the public, and was intended to support her work. And the FT too 😬
If that is not true (it is) that is the sort of thing you would think she should be litigious over.

View attachment 1883918

(@Veronicaaa screenshot).
Appearing in the FT is serious. They have the investigative journalists that have exposed some of the biggest financial frauds in recent times.

• Heart
  • Wow