Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m sure he’s at least a grade 5 now, given your own skills. Why, it’s clear to anyone that you have a natural affinity!

Thanks to @NellieBoo for the clip of Jack hammering the keys with the finesse of a mallet on a swiss army style knife on a can

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Wetherspoons scunger woman/teenager with children incident starts with a post by dear heart Coloured Lines - I urge you to read through a few pages for the full story of the dog, the tray and the flat deposit almost in jeopardy.
jacks MN posts are Green so it’s easy to scroll through them

Looks like an all round banger of a thread, in the middle of the Linda Mc Veganuary chaos and the bird pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And I’m sure he’s at least a grade 5 now, given your own skills. Why, it’s clear to anyone that you have a natural affinity!

Thanks to @NellieBoo for the clip of Jack hammering the keys with the finesse of a mallet on a swiss army style knife on a can
It's amazing isn't it? The arm on the piano. The head nodding to the sound in her head 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1883423

What a great mum she is. Splash out "£300" a time on drunk sideboards, but spend not a penny on piano lessons for her son.
I used to work with a guy who had five children with three different women. He had three sons with one woman and they all supported Arsenal, like him. One day the useless bastard took the weekend off work, booked a hotel room and treated himself to a match ticket, hospitality and behind the scenes stadium tour at Arsenal... All by himself. He then posted pictures of himself on Facebook in the dressing room, pointing at players shirts like a child. What a selfish hole!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Just leaving this here. Be back soon. 👋

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Love this. The caption in particular- is the answer, as usual, 'Sweet FA'?
Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 00.43.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37

FuuuuuucKING hell that’s AWFUL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it a frau thing that I read the stan's replies in the style of the Life of Brian scene when all the "wimmin" go to the stoning? 🦓

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My not so SB plays piano, he's mid teens. There is nothing in this world that gives me more pleasure than watching him play, especially as neither me nor OH (who is STILL HERE) can string two notes together.
It's like he's performing actual magic.
If her son has shown an interest in it and she's denied him that in favour of sideboards and Viv (actual RIP), she's even more of a crashing idiot than I thought, and that's a bar so low that it's on the floor.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Yeah, nah, that’s offensive. Got some facts wrong, too.
Yes it's nasty. I hadn't read the article properly when I posted. Just been back to check him out. Lots of inflammatory tweets. Pretty grim. Maybe best left well alone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.