Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when it was Jacks birthday and she was pretending she had friends and they were all together having jolly japes in a wonderful cottage and she was cooking. Then they all carried her cheap books back. Harold’s dad did it
5C24746E-252D-4482-8809-771492434049.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Ok, I knew they were all in a short space of time but if it was in that order my explanationios idea is wrong :)
Just looked back.
6th June - welfare
14th June - Dordrect
26th June - end of Harold

Now, share the theory! Please, pretty please

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As if she really wanted advice about what colour paint to use 🙄 She'll talk about any old tit to distract. And as a previous poster said, you wouldn't be certain how colours will look until you're in and felt what would be right with lighting etc.. Idiot

Reactions: 40
Think you're all spot on about it being a toe hold into a convo with Matt Gloss. Eh matt I asked twitter but what do you, an expert, think?? Poor bloke needs to do a moonlight flit, get a sombrero and a false mustache and maybe some cheap Turkish plastic surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've been in my flat for 3 years and have only painted one feature wall and used the rest to go in my small entry way. I'm always of the mind that tastes change, so I wait a while until I'm certain of my idea. Also means I can wait for things to go on sale/get a good deal.

Not that Jack is familiar with any of those concepts.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
As if she really wanted advice about what colour paint to use 🙄 She'll talk about any old tit to distract. And as a previous poster said, you wouldn't be certain how colours will look until you're in and felt what would be right with lighting etc.. Idiot
Exactly the reason I’ve not touched a paintbrush since moving in September!

Reactions: 26
TROLLCLAIMS about the Strawberry Thief curtains:

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 16.52.56.png

Didn't she previously claim that they were spares/offcasts from a friend who just happened to have exactly the same-sized windows as her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Also, I bought 4 egg rings today for crumpet making reasons and can only apologise and say that I fully expect my frauen membership to be revoked.
As a new frau, I hope I'm not speaking out of turn but I'm sure you'd only be banished if you did something utterly pointless and nuts, like i don't know, spending well over an hour turning a tuna can into an egg ring.

Then making Marmite crumpets that look like hockey pucks inside them. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Funeral spuds ?!
What's wrong with an egg butty and a cheeky meat pie with wilted lettuce.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1884966

Didn't she previously claim that they were spares/offcasts from a friend who just happened to have exactly the same-sized windows as her?
It will surprise absolutely no one to learn that this is, in fact, a LIE <pretends to be shocked gif>. No one ever thought she had William Morris wallpaper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Those cordon bleu cookery books go for a good price on eBay and ABE (other websites are available). The likelihood of finding a full set for £1 each must be very low.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Puddles, ex-partners dads at train stations with borrowed bags for life, charity shops who don't understand designer labels...

I think I like puddles best.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Another day of paint (which she’s told a squig that SHE IS NOT BUYING) and wallpaper and curtain chat. Bet there’s still people on there talking about what a great campaigner she is. When was the last time she mentioned any kind of campaigning or signposted something..?

Reactions: 45
Do you remember when it was Jacks birthday and she was pretending she had friends and they were all together having jolly japes in a wonderful cottage and she was cooking. Then they all carried her cheap books back. Harold’s dad did it
View attachment 1884942
Pity she hasn't read the bastard things. From her books to her child, everything is set dressing in JackWorld (like Jurassic Park but less safe).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1884966

Is it not very unusual that out of half a million followers none of them are irl friends that ever pop up to corroborate a tall tale?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The possible theory was based on a combo of:
1-Jack seemed irrationally angry about the visit
2- Fraus were a little bemused as to why Essex bizzies would spend their time on it
3- I was remembering the"On a scale of "1" to "even your imaginary partner LEFT" how toxic are you in relationships?" post of a while back and my mind replaced LEFT with "restraining order"
4-It was suggested by fraus-in-the-know that OH had been deluged by messages
=So the "welfare" check might actually have been on behalf of OH, in the form of a popo visit warning Jack to desist.
But that only works in the other timeline where visit happened after.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.