Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Elsie Ben Felyn on your winning thread title nominated by both @Raydog and @Madonna_Claws you all win a wild camping trip to view the northern lights.

In the last thread: something boring about liking colours and that somehow being related to autism.

If you're new please read the wiki (pink button up top). When nominating thread titles please use the words 'thread title' and no swearing, or else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
Jack likes colourful books and she can not lie
any other Guardian exposè subject would just die (of shame, we don’t want you to unalive, Jack)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
🙏 offering a prayer as we begin a new thread to all the refugees and prisoners of war left forgotten in Jack's spam folder as they aren't yet added to her contact list

• Haha
Reactions: 86
She hasn't thought through her response to refund squig at all. She doesn't need the email address to receive an email, nor to prevent it going to spam.She needs it to go to Patreon, confirm how much is owed, and then she can email the squig herself to set up the refund payment.

(No idea if Patreon offers a refund service; they may well do).

This is her time, whilst logged in to Patreon, to hit Pause. Stupid bleeping woman.

Reactions: 74
Apparently she loves sulking room pink “so much” according to her latest tweet.

Lots to unpick here but in the process of trying to decide what colour to paint our bedroom I did buy (don’t @ me, I’m a JL girl) a tester pot of sulking room with the intention to colour match. I decided that unless you have a room flooded in south-facing light, it doesn’t do really much in the aesthetics department.

She cannot possibly know what paint to paint a room unless she’s lived in that room in a variety of different lighting and weather conditions. She’s such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Jack absolutely does consider herself to fulfil the criteria for a "scrunge" label, and hates herself for it-(ETA bc she is deeply MC in the judgemental sense and can't deal with the disconnect vs what she feels is a WC/Jeremy Kyle situation. Hope I make sense, typing between kid chaoses) ) which is why she chose to hear Portillo's general policy/beliefs as a personal attack and remembers him saying things he didn't actually say.
I found another interview about being a single parent that she did in 2018, (I haven't grunked the first 350 threads so maybe it's already known to fraus) and the difference between her whole demeanour &body language and that of the other guest is stark.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jack's desperation to be noticed by anyone on 🐦 honks like one of her slops...

She's getting virtually no engagement and yet still she tweets...

She's even soldiering on with the Grifty Tips 😂
Screenshot_20230114_215422_Twitter.jpg

Go well pals ✌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

She's even soldiering on with the Grifty Tips 😂View attachment 1883298
Go well pals ✌
Tell you what though, even hardcore ninnies have had enough of her looking at F&D. I have days where I think we should just all completely stop talking about her and see how quickly she unravels.... Place your bets!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jack shared a fascinating insight into the lives of her and her child - WHO LIVES WITH HER. He shouts a colour and she shouts a book title - probably a police procedural - and then they giggle perfectly or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

She's even soldiering on with the Grifty Tips 😂View attachment 1883298
Go well pals ✌
Washing up liquid, on a couch! You can tell she's never scrubbed a tit stain out of a couch before.
Owner of 4 dogs. Dr Beckmans arpet cleaner works for me.
Now duck off, you sexy hilarious bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
My in laws are visiting from abroad 🍉 and they’re trying to make me STOP BREATHING by talking to me and not allowing me time to grunk!
Moving house Jack is the most boring Jack of all. Combined with ‘paint colour’ Jack. Combined with ‘everyone hates me for being ‘non binary’ Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
This is bs, a vigorous nailbrush even once would ruin the fabric.
Just what I was going to say, tender heart. Besides, isn't washing-up liquid so spenny that it must be diluted for everyday use? Not thrifty to be wasting it on spot-cleaning the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.