Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe Jack got a giant dog knowing she would move to a tiny flat, and now the poor cat is the one who seemingly got the boot!
And I just realised how expensive a labradoodle is! That’s like 5 Cotswolds sideboards!!😢

• Sad
Reactions: 31
If she has served a c&d im sure we'll hear about it pronto. She can't do anything without crowing about it from packing a box to getting her dusty crumpet buttered

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I still can’t believe Jack got a giant dog knowing she would move to a tiny flat, and now the poor cat is the one who seemingly got the boot!
And I just realised how expensive a labradoodle is! That’s like 5 Cotswolds sideboards!!😢
Life is all about perspective and interpretation. You say tomato, I say.... lucky cat managing to finally escape that utter madness I hope he's found himself a nice home.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she has served a c&d im sure we'll hear about it pronto. She can't do anything without crowing about it from packing a box to getting her dusty crumpet buttered
Is 'getting her dusty crumpet buttered' a euphemism?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This is upsetting

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 15.48.07.png

(I actually looked at the AM insta account's stories this morning and the newest one had a message for AM which included a first name. Didn't think much of it at the time but <who bleeping knows>)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
OG frauen, was the "malicious welfare check" in the summer of 2022 after Dordrecht, or an earlier occasion? (as I had a little "ding-ding" idea)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Life is all about perspective and interpretation. You say tomato, I say.... lucky cat managing to finally escape that utter madness I hope he's found himself a nice home.
Oh I really hope so! Im sure Jack’s various ailments won’t impede her from taking Content out for regular exercise and toilet breaks, as I’m assuming the flat has no garden!🙄

Reactions: 16
Oh I really hope so! Im sure Jack’s various ailments won’t impede her from taking Content out for regular exercise and toilet breaks, as I’m assuming the flat has no garden!🙄
I think it's going to be a garden flat with french doors hence "floor to ceiling windows"

Eta I once rented a dreadful, cold, sparking-leccy dodgy landlord flat which was part of a huge early Victorian house. My "bedroom" had the most beautiful arched double doors to the garden though!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is upsetting

View attachment 1884801

(I actually looked at the AM insta account's stories this morning and the newest one had a message for AM which included a first name. Didn't think much of it at the time but <who bleeping knows>)
1673798041230.gif

But then in June 2022 she forgot that she was autistic and worked better with visual recall because she needed her spare room back for something else soon!
View attachment 1884805View attachment 1884808
The amount of times she's moved her 'office' in the crappy bungalow 🙄 haven't we had hallway, garage, dining room, living room, upstairs. So boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I also thinks she rights tit that “floor to wall windows” cause she knows we will go looking & she really just have normal windoww

Reactions: 19
Possibly remembering this wrong, but aren't *funeral potatoes* a US thing? Maybe in the South, or linked to a particular flavour of religion?
What I am trying to say - another appropriation by our maverick pixie, perhaps.
I remember the pioneer woman doing funeral potatoes on her show think they were made with frozen hash brown mix which we don’t have here. Guessing that’s just frozen grated spuds 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember the pioneer woman doing funeral potatoes on her show think they were made with frozen hash brown mix which we don’t have here. Guessing that’s just frozen grated spuds 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah yes, Ree, the homely, pioneer woman who just happens to have married into one of the biggest landowner families in the US.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.