Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she's writing like a punk Jane Austen, but it actually reads like a Reader's True Experience from Take a Break Magazine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Mildly deflated to have zoomed straight over to Wikipedia and confirmed that Mr 🙏, formerly of the Telly, was busy getting himself remarried in 2017 and is not the Prick in question.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve been a member of that Gloss group for years (for work, I hasten to add) - but I’d muted it. Just been in for brief grunk and omg look at this.

Who was the lucky recipient of these ‘breathless makeout sessions’ in summer 2017?

View attachment 1755480
Nothing says "ego out of control" like humblebragging about how you need a kissproof lipstick.

And re The Crush and the texty flirting - yes, there are lots of men on TV, but I would be deceased if said crush turned out to be someone like THAT MAN.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Is there a photo image stock site anywhere with alllll the different faces of Jack Monroe anywhere, where she can pick a photo depending on the crowd she’s aiming at for her events or latest scheme? I’ve never seen so many image changes!

And why activate to update a sober count then deactivate again?! Who is going to see it?!
Like mombi in Return to Oz?
Much trauma, very scared of wheelers. Send pumpkin-o’s

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you want to stay in sitcom land, have a look at the Goods Shed for street food. If you like Greek Cypriot food then the Hellenic Eatery in Cardiff is affordable and delicious. Calabrisella in Canton also does really good pizza. Other places in Cardiff I've had good food at recently are Bar 44, Nook and Heaneys. These three are a bit fancy mind but a nice treat.
Echo all of these - especially the marmite butter in Heaneys 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where's the crappy Nokia?
That's a laptop and desktop and, what looks like, a solid wood dresser..

Hardly a crappy Nokia and Special £13.50 B&M WobbleDesk
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Stop it! My bladder isn't up to this 😂😂😂😂😂
And not one, but two bloody keyboards! Why do you need two keyboards? If one is broken you get shot, no? You don't just stack them on top of each other and then slip a sneaky laptop in as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could the £5k have been a deposit on a new build? Just mithering. She was prolly lying as per.

I am just thankful my embarrassing online crap was contained in a locked livejournal and not in a tattle archive. In my twenties I fear I posted a lot of Jackesque shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@Dogmuck Ive joined too for a laugh and I can’t get over the attention bleep that is Jack Monroe.

Here she is worried she’s going to get kicked out of the group for hogging the limelight.
Then a comment underneath that the daft cow is taking pregnancy vitamins and obviously loves the fact her Mum asks if she’s pregnant. I imagine this is EXACTLY how she behaves if she really attends AA.

View attachment 1755420

View attachment 1755421
switch-hair-extensions.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm celebrating the double cancellation tonight by slurping Fentimans curiosity cola instead of the piss water Jack filled her empties with.

Screenshot_20221123_223428_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So Caroline's name isn't Caroline 🤔

Is it Catherine? I seem to remember there was an article where she was named as Catherine but thought it was an error.

Sorry, I am far away in the distant past, fellow ninnies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.