Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

God almighty-what with this & the gloss stuff I’m even more appalled at Jack. I actually thought she wasn’t that vain (I sure as tit would never have posted the shrunken head pic, that would have been deleted at the speed of light) but she’s clearly insanely narcissistic. And the unnecessary aggression & humblebrag in the video?
Get to duck Jack. No sympathy for you. This is why you rub people the wrong way-you’re rude, self obsessed & when you’re ‘up’ you treat others so nastily. What did you expect behaving like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Ah, you need one (or many) of @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins glorious Jack Collections.
View attachment 1755314
View attachment 1755322
(Credit to Silver for both of the above and @Marmalade Atkins for the below)
View attachment 1755326
View attachment 1755329
View attachment 1755331
Seriously, do a search for “some jacks” from @Marmalade Atkins and @Silver Linings. It’s ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS
Also recommend searching marmalade atkin’s “nice collage” marm has made some really nice ones

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuinely howling at "if I have not love I have nothing" like she's a Buddhist monk. HOWLING!
It’s like that cringey bit in Four Weddings, where the thirsty chap quotes from 1 Corinthians and then the happyclappy folk group sing Can’t Smile Without You. Enough to cringe someone inside out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

Bleugh. Flashing her grubby ground grippers. Put em away ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm FTM - this happened in year 2 of my transition. Apologies for the #merail but this shite did no favours to her or trans folk. I remember saying at the time it felt performative. I didn't think I'd be saying it again on Tattle many years later. Just to clarify, I've got no beef with Gender Critical feminists or anyone, trans people included. I do have an issue with grifting cunts jumping on bandwagons for personal gain.

Edit: I got a load of tit at the time for saying this about JM. I mean, loads. Real life and social media.
Always felt performative and attention seeking to me, but at the time I thought you take a statement like that at face value, because why would you lie about it? Naive, I know.🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Which sucks. Because there are plenty of trans-inclusive people, like me, who think Jack is a horrible bleeping person. The identity armor is thick.
Yeah, it's annoying as a lot of the people who regularly call her out on Twitter share gender critical posts which feeds into her spiel, and makes me nervous about accidentally retweeting one of them.

Reactions: 26
£5k is a hell of a lot for a rental deposit. Either she paid a few months rent upfront, due to her terrible credit. Or she was planning to rent somewhere for £2.5k a month, which wouldn’t surprise me all that much either.

Or she was getting a shared ownership flat/help to buy place or chipping in £5k and getting help from the bank of big Dave. And didn’t want to admit she’d fucked up a chance to get her fowweva home.
Or Jack was lying.

Didn't Jack claim her bank account was hacked and 5k was stolen a couple of years ago. Jack likes to reuse numbers , thrifty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I believe this was from her range of one pot meals for the poors to save fuel budgets. She managed to do a few media gigs talking about her grand plan to produce a one pot meal a day for a month(?) year(?) I think it lasted two days
Please admire the watery mash, raw broccoli and hiding fish...😁 Mash with stuff on top isn't pie Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's not great but it did make me laugh tbf, especially when Jack has said she wanted to pass as a young man on a train before
That’s quite a common aspiration though. I don’t think we need to see homophobic transphobic twitter comments (this “Jack Monroe fella he’s always deactivating” has been tweeted a few times before and it wasn’t funny then)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Calling all our expert photoshoppers. you cannot resist

View attachment 1755741
17B237CB-3BA5-40B6-A37B-12B5CD5FD9B1.jpeg

So Caroline's name isn't Caroline 🤔

Is it Catherine? I seem to remember there was an article where she was named as Catherine but thought it was an error.

Sorry, I am far away in the distant past, fellow ninnies
🐈
I’ve been a member of that Gloss group for years (for work, I hasten to add) - but I’d muted it. Just been in for brief grunk and omg look at this.

Who was the lucky recipient of these ‘breathless makeout sessions’ in summer 2017?

View attachment 1755480
jackmoji.png

How does anyone read this centaur tit and think oh that's sooo funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I hadn't realised that the deposit she lost on the flat when she met Leggy was a buying deposit. I thought she'd paid like £1k deposit to rent and always wondered why she made such a fuss about it
How much was a flat deposit in those days? It's so extreme to give up £20k (a guess, your honour) on a relationship only a week old

eta this is me interpreting that the deposit was to buy a house, happy to be corrected if wrong!
House deposits don't work like that I don't think, unless she was reserving a new build (which would be lower than a renting mortgage) then she'd just have to either pull out before it went through, or she'd have a contract with a bank which would be much harder to get out of than just losing a deposit?

Reactions: 13
Eh, so she had a fringe then? Wow, I can't wait for those to catch on.
This claires/grey/fake hair with little girl clips was 13 May 2020. Just let that sink in. It’s the reverse rats tail. LJC is about to leave. Hellmans lives. Sideboard underwear thot shots. Teething necklace. Lockdown 1.
Also she has totally (badly) bleached her hair, that gopping fringe is yellow. No wonder she had “leftoverJerome Russell toner” earlier this year. Also no wonder her hair was falling out- she killed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

I thought she was meant to be so frightfully brash and common that she's not allowed on television? She sounded so uncomfortable when she swore.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tell you what y’all, let’s just be grateful that Jack owns neither a banjo nor a toaster. That polyester mess would go up like a torch if she leant over anything hot (so fine for cooking onions at least) and we know how conscious she is of fire safety.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Tell you what y’all, let’s just be grateful that Jack owns neither a banjo nor a toaster. That polyester mess would go up like a torch if she leant over anything hot (so fine for cooking onions at least) and we know how conscious she is of fire safety.
Jack Exotic

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.