Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely howling at "if I have not love I have nothing" like she's a Buddhist monk. HOWLING!
And she's written her name under so the snappy quote, nay psalm can be attributed to her divine self forever more 🙏

Nowadays the max deposit (for 5 years been the case) legally is 5 weeks (in England)
When she took the Let it is likely the bond would have been 2.5 the rent.

Eta actually what you say rings a bell when i think about it. Not done rentals for 4 or 5 years. Wfk! All bollocks anyway isn't it...she wouldn't have had the bond/deposit taken from her if she didn't move in. Potentially rental amount until they found a new taker on it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Is that brand tacky? Too Frederick's of Hollywood?
Don’t know how to spoiler, soz, but wouldn’t consider Ted a lingerie brand - more a fashion brand that also does lingerie.

OT: would expect Jack to have designer underthings to go with her Viv and Burberry

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did Jack actually get copies of her kickstarter funded book out by mail? See attached for claims. Seems like her "plan" for getting the books in the mail was less military and more stooges, three. How to do a job with the most effort, fuss, and inefficiency. Stamps?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Genuinely howling at "if I have not love I have nothing" like she's a Buddhist monk. HOWLING!
Isn't it from the bible but she's changed the wording slightly? I learned this here on another thread. I thought she was channelling Whitney Houston.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
May I introduce you to Southern Baptist Civil Rights Era Preacher Jack “a change is gonna come and it’ll fall like sweet cool rain”. twit.
0945650B-3445-4C4B-8E98-A0FA75FD483D.jpeg
C197B25F-105C-421E-AA05-95FCCF7C6707.jpeg

Also “I don’t look like this right now”. No tit, buddy .(@Marmalade Atkins original screenie. It’s from Oct 20)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
It's also how she pulls off the patreon grift as it shows her doing actual work and gives validation from established trusted organisations. I wouldn't have dreamt before now that official organisations like the Welsh housing thing, charity's such as Trussell Trust, and even parliamentary committees do so little due diligence. If I was even a mild (not actually rabid) Jackolyte I would use these appearances as proof that she was legit. I really hope that they did bin her & word spreads further & further. Those speaking opportunities belong to other genuine voices. (Although I now trust precisely NO-ONE)
Often the keynote speaker will get paid, especially if they're known. The rest will usually be doing it to raise a profile of them/ their business/ the issue.

Reactions: 24
🫣 I just signed up for that Mrs Gloss pot to nosey at our Jacko 😳😬 it’s a bloody gold mine, you can actually filter for her - first hit 😱 much campaigning, much anxiety
View attachment 1755237View attachment 1755239View attachment 1755240View attachment 1755241View attachment 1755243View attachment 1755248View attachment 1755249View attachment 1755250
Jack looks rather angry in those photos. I gather this was post LJC, and this is some kind of weird thirst trap.

Reactions: 23
Isn't it from the bible but she's changed the wording slightly? I learned this here on another thread. I thought she was channelling Whitney Houston.
Yes, Corinthians. Basically warning against false appearances of charity etc. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
And not one, but two bloody keyboards! Why do you need two keyboards? If one is broken you get shot, no? You don't just stack them on top of each other and then slip a sneaky laptop in as well?
TBH I use a Mac with work - one keyboard is their apple magic bollocks, and one ("normal") mechanical keyboard via usb which has ACTUAL useful buttons if I'm doing something complicated.

Reactions: 15
May I introduce you to Southern Baptist Civil Rights Era Preacher Jack “a change is gonna come and it’ll fall like sweet cool rain”. twit.
View attachment 1755747View attachment 1755748
Also “I don’t look like this right now”. No tit, buddy .(@Marmalade Atkins original screenie. It’s from Oct 20)
In another universe, Jack is a fitness blogger scamming people by getting them to fork out for a £199 fitness plan (klarna available hun), getting turkey teef, and making videos of gross tit under the guise of it being ‘keto’ while digging her six inch acrylic nails into the bowl (use my code for 20% off Musclefood).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
1 Corinthians, but she's OBVIOUSLY misinterpreted it the dumb twit - she does say "on a bootstrap" ffs.
View attachment 1755747View attachment 1755748
why two pairs of pants?

(I had something else but I've lost the OP)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.