Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yes, imagine if coopsy got hold of it too?
Trip Advisor 1*
JM Zoo, Thorpe Bay
I paid £7 to meet a tiger cub and all I got was a giant orange cat. It looked like a Maine coon.
The cafe was terrible I think the pizza had been scavenged from dumpsters outside supermarkets.
I no it’s a zoo but it smelled really bad and my clothes have had a lingering honk of fags and wet dog.
We did get to see Jack Exotic but she was filming a singing video of a song about marauding ninnies, unfortunately she was not lip synching she was belting it out so we left.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

I genuinely was starting feel slightly sorry for her today - I mean she is fucked isn't she? Her empire of lies has collapsed. No one believes a silly thing she says.
Anyway I felt a twinge of compassion then watched this video. And it reminded me of all the worst things about her and I felt OK again.
(She needs to suspend Patreon now. One step in clawing back a semblance of a reputation).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This claires/grey/fake hair with little girl clips was 13 May 2020. Just let that sink in. It’s the reverse rats tail. LJC is about to leave.
Louisa had already gone, hadn't she? Jack shaved her head around a week after Louisa left.
We only worked it out later, I think, but she left during the first week of May.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh, God, there is a video on her YouTube channel about that poor little kitten that died because Jack didn't take the vets' advice 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
@VeniVidiVicki thankyou for the goss archive dear heart
This looks like yet another samsung phone.
Can anyone 🔺 the necklace?

View attachment 1755866

Could this scarf be this one? Maybe not

View attachment 1755862View attachment 1755864

£20 Tesco F&F Oh What Fun Jumper ✍

View attachment 1755875
A few months ago I wasn’t confident and thanks to you all (who I suck attention and praise from to fill the void where my personality and empathy should be, growing fat like a bloodsucking mosquito) I’m doing this!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Louisa had already gone, hadn't she? Jack shaved her head around a week after Louisa left.
We only worked it out later, I think, but she left during the first week of May.
I wonder if it was ‘duck you and your Dyson hairdryer’? (Present from louisa)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack's scarf is blue tits, your scarf is great tits or coal tits (?) Colour is a bit dodgy.
FFS Marm, you’ve just used the words”Jack’s” and “great tits” in the same post. You’ll summon her with her waps out again!

She’s probably already sensed that post like the bat-signal and is at this very moment running upstairs in the crappy bungalow flinging off her layers to produce a good thirst shot of what looks like the big bald heads of Grant and Phil Mitchell busting out of a bustier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
FFS Marm, you’ve just used the words”Jack’s” and “great tits” in the same post. You’ll summon her with her waps out again!

She’s probably already sensed that post like the bat-signal and is at this very moment running upstairs in the crappy bungalow flinging off her layers to produce a good thirst shot of what looks like the big bald heads of Grant and Phil Mitchell busting out of a bustier.
twit-signal*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Frauen:
I am SHOOKETH.

Am a Yank who knew of JM only in passing from the Guardian and the haunted bird app and was considering buying one/some of her books.

You have SAVED me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Has she got her clip on veneers from Wish in there?
Her canines are much less pointy than normal. Her eyes, the facial structure, are also all different. Hmm.

Don’t know how to spoiler, soz, but wouldn’t consider Ted a lingerie brand - more a fashion brand that also does lingerie.

OT: would expect Jack to have designer underthings to go with her Viv and Burberry
Maybe she's being ironically trashy.

Reactions: 10
I’ve dug out some more 2017 timeline tit from around her big Patreon and PayPal beg cos she couldn’t pay rent. Spoilered as OLD NEWS for some Fraus.

TW suicide, horrible language, graphic descriptions of alleged abusive messages- including that very week. Note the judge in the case found NO evidence of the “torrent” of abusive messages she claimed to have received (in the linked article from 17 March- yet again. Click on that with care).
453D5441-6892-4335-AC8A-4874BDAC28D1.jpeg
D69FAF04-C8D1-4910-A909-3B5607C1BC13.jpeg
2DBFC7B5-6DB3-4801-A19E-AE6F1397AAA3.jpeg
F6A96FD9-6126-4CE8-9F59-5AEE951A0407.jpeg
47EF29F2-7A18-430F-8075-504B60CDA985.jpeg

32C00578-F2C3-4D79-A2A6-665635235A10.jpeg
9E201F70-06A4-48F0-82DD-CFC0EA15B1E1.jpeg
C99C7E2A-EEB4-4DD8-ABAF-2AB526F5CD8F.jpeg
FB58339E-971A-45D0-90F1-78314CCFD1DF.jpeg
06A91139-4787-4BF0-8583-883916B89877.jpeg
40978A4B-0DD2-427D-8F40-4A85AF583E72.jpeg
CBCF62F7-E570-45E2-BDFE-11BC957D666A.jpeg

MASSIVE GRIFTING twit
Thanks to (@colouredlines @VeniVidiVicki and the other Gloss and Wiki capturers for screenies)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
A grown arse woman did this
Ah, you need one (or many) of @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins glorious Jack Collections.
View attachment 1755314
View attachment 1755322
(Credit to Silver for both of the above and @Marmalade Atkins for the below)
View attachment 1755326
View attachment 1755329
View attachment 1755331
Seriously, do a search for “some jacks” from @Marmalade Atkins and @Silver Linings. It’s ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS
Omg I AM DECEASED 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do I feel like @heretoreaditall2019 is nodding fervently. I definitely am. But I SHANT volunteer!
Loool I’d actually print screened that post to bring it back as a thread title nomination later! 😂❤

Also thoughts on Patreon - lots of businesses have switched away from Royal Mail to Amazon shipping for BF/gifting launches because they don’t want parcels caught in the strike back log nor the heat from unhappy customers. So Jack really seriously needs to have sent her Patreon tit out via RM weeks ago now, or use a different courier and pricy next day is pretty much her only option as standard will take longer with the sheer volume of packages being dispatched atm. The fact there’s not one thank you or happy tweet suggests she’s not done either?

On Thursday the second post apology payment will be taken from monthlies that decided to stick around and give her a chance. If she’s still not sent them anything that’s truly appalling behaviour and proves the apology was legit for book presales. Can’t help but suspect that would be justifiable even to Patreon CS to refund two months of payments?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I genuinely think Jack will be using AA meetings in the way she used Mrs Gloss. Attention, attention, attention.
Using a sample size of 2, I looked to see how many posts two other members of that group had made and it’s nowhere near the amount that Jack did. They also weren’t showing huge hauls of lipsticks etc although I’m sure there’s plenty of that in there too!
I’ve LEFT the group already, but got these little snippets. The writing makes me as bilious as the nails.

ETA: why isn’t she writing in the left hand page? If you look closely there’s lines on it, not sure why she’d be as wasteful.
670BAF0A-AA3B-427E-92E5-9147ED022B49.jpeg

B729E50C-65E9-44A4-A164-B927B661E01B.jpeg

I think her facial expression looks like she is trying to listen into a discussion in her neighbours house, through the wall (of course we know Jack likes DETACHED houses, so this is unlikely).
599A4E19-09DF-4D15-96CD-B31DA47CE91E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
I genuinely think Jack will be using AA meetings in the way she used Mrs Gloss. Attention, attention, attention.
Using a sample size of 2, I looked to see how many posts two other members of that group had made and it’s nowhere near the amount that Jack did. They also weren’t showing huge hauls of lipsticks etc although I’m sure there’s plenty of that in there too!
I’ve LEFT the group already, but got these little snippets. The writing makes me as bilious as the nails.

ETA: why isn’t she writing in the left hand page? If you look closely there’s lines on it, not sure why she’d be as wasteful.
View attachment 1756114
View attachment 1756115

I think her facial expression looks like she is trying to listen into a discussion in her neighbours house, through the wall (of course we know Jack likes DETACHED houses, so this is unlikely).
View attachment 1756116
1. She has a ring with “J” on it. Everything she owns she labels with her name. Odd behaviour.

2. Lots of kids write on one side of the page. They used to say it felt nicer. In order to reduce wastage, when they got to the end of the book we flipped it and they wrote in the same way but with the book upside down. Not saying this is why Jack does it and I highly doubt she does the flipping thing to reduce wasting precious pages in her moleskin.

3. That selfie 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I didn't think this day could get any better. Dropped from a keynote address she had no business even attempting, pay-what-you-can-minimum£7.92norefunds event cancelled due to dumpster fire circumstances AND she's off twitter!
But then I saw Mom post a recipe using tinned beans and an easy peeler and it was the schadenfreude that broke the camel's back. Bliss! 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.