Jack Monroe #425 Looking gormless in an egg chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, different harpy.

Ah but then the local authority will sort a proper OT assessment and get you the appropriate adaptions that you need, asking for money on Twitter means lots of cashos to spend on what you want. šŸ™ƒ
Different harpy, hahaha! I've just been calling the possum out the back a bloody harpy. It's 1:24 am and she won't stfu. I don't know if you ever heard a possum, they sound like satanic pigs with emphysema. Nasty, but preferable to Jack's nasal whine.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
a
View attachment 1711090
ā€˜Unwise snarky tweetsā€™ are just standard for Jack arenā€™t they?
I was wondering if sheā€™d use the Twitter bin fire to slink away and lie low for a bit. So many people are backing away it seems a reasonable thing to do- which of course it is if youā€™re all up to date with your Patreon rewards and you close the account to protect people from the recurring payment- I think we know sheā€™s not going to do that though and will leave it running as long as she can.

Reactions: 38
What she also fails to mention is that in the midst of her (Ā£725 a month two bedroom) living on a tenner a week terrible pov, she was apparently feeding herself, her son and her two cats for a tenner a week.

They must be those special Google cats (see also Coopsy) which is why their food isnā€™t included in the weekly shopping budget. They donā€™t need to eat food cos they donā€™t have bumholes to poop it out of. Like all the people in her life, they just exist to please and serve her.
View attachment 1711394
I think Laurie must also be a (Labra)Google dog, as she apparently doesnā€™t need food as part of the weekly Ā£20 shopping budget either.
View attachment 1711396
What she also fails to mention is that in the midst of her (Ā£725 a month two bedroom) living on a tenner a week terrible pov, she was apparently feeding herself, her son and her two cats for a tenner a week.

They must be those special Google cats (see also Coopsy) which is why their food isnā€™t included in the weekly shopping budget. They donā€™t need to eat food cos they donā€™t have bumholes to poop it out of. Like all the people in her life, they just exist to please and serve her.
View attachment 1711394
I think Laurie must also be a (Labra)Google dog, as she apparently doesnā€™t need food as part of the weekly Ā£20 shopping budget either.
View attachment 1711396
She probably has a lily's kitchen subscription. No way is smol ickle pixie humping tins and biscuits back from asda

Reactions: 37
Yeah, that jumped out at me as well.

If she was eligible for social housing, why the duck didn't she apply? Wouldn't most of her terrible poverty have been solved by a low rent?! Plus the security of a long term tenancy.

Then she's off in 2022, spouting some inane bollocks to housing association conferences?

She absolutely despises social housing tenants underneath it all, doesn't she?
Oh the RELIEF of not having to move into social housing, which is generally cheaper and more secure than the private lets she's had to move from 27 times! It's just more bollocks, isn't it? She'd probably be a priority to get social housing as well, since she has a child living with her. But then her neighbours might wear tracksuits and watch Jeremy Kyle. šŸ˜•

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
All her early blogs just highlight how much of a self obsessed middle class snob she is. Glad the Wayback Machine exists ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 75
The squig youā€™ve been discussing just popped up on my own Twitter feed - the one who disappeared after crowdfunding 7k - and amusingly the judgement of people condemning her is that she seems ā€œvery Jack Monroeā€

The name has become synonymous with grifting!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Does she take any medication for her arthritis? Iā€™ve seen her bang on about how she takes 300 different NSAIDs for pain, but I donā€™t think she has ever mentioned taking anything like methotrexate, sulfasalazine or any of the other standard rheumatoid arthritis treatments?
Her rheumatoid arthritis is as real as her 100-hour working weeks.

See also: getting kitten after LJC LEFT, naming kitten after LJCā€™s beloved dead dog.
I'd missed this episode in the Jack saga. Jesus, this is VILE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
These storepak boxes are available from Argos and Amazon so just been having a little šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø

Ā£150 2x moving storage box pack (20 pack) (Ā£75 ea.)
Ā£165 3x large storage boxes (10 pack) (Ā£55 ea.)
Ā£150 30x boxes on the right (estimate)
Ā£57 3x rolls bubble wrap (Ā£19 ea.)
Total: Ā£522 āœ

So around 100 boxes (!) and the Ā£Ā£Ā£ figure sounds about right from my own experience (albeit not with quite that quantity but scaled up)
Wow. We moved recently and I will admit I bought boxes rather than foraging them because I am LAZY, and I felt wasteful spending Ā£35 for them off Amazon. The sheer amount of STUFF she must have to need that many boxes - we bought 30 and didnā€™t need that many for a 3 bed, 2 adult, *1 SB & 1 dog household.
*2nd SB joined us post house move so his belongings have not been included thankyou.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm very surprised that one of her exes hasn't gone to the papers with an exposƩ. Maybe the poor fuckers are too traumatised?

This keeps going around in my head, why has nobody done this? What hold/protection does she have?

Narcissistic shithouse.

Reactions: 44
Quoting self but I was on a mini-grunk earlier when I wrote that, and Iā€™ve just clocked from Valiā€™s earlier post with the screen grabs (linked below) that far from saying she couldnā€™t afford her rent, Jack says she actually COULD afford the Ā£725 per month, which blows my mind because none of us actual working poors in my social circle could have done that at the time. Even a whole decade on, and a decade in which both purchase and rental prices have massively increased in the town, the LHA rates are still ā€˜onlyā€™ Ā£790 per month, which does indicate how toppy her rent was at the time.
Hereā€™s the complete post, from an earlier archive of her blog through late 2012. Interestingly, by the archive of her blog through August 2013, this and many other similar posts are gone.
https://web.archive.org/web/2013020...djack.com/2012/10/08/moving-house-in-a-yaris/

Also, from what earlier post that weekā€¦ Why indeed? Errrr, me and multiple other people at your age without children had/have to you entitled little prick, because despite having a real degree and real job, I couldnā€™t afford to live my myself and had to have a flatmate. Speaks such volumes that she canā€™t even begin to fathom this

E9900044-2A6D-49A5-A365-0375CE842B50.jpeg

Finally, sheā€™s always been a little bleeping madam with notions way above herself. Without the slightest hint of ironyā€¦ The media beginning to fall all over themselves to praise her blog=should be offered a job overseeing hospital food provision(s) in the UK. WTAAAAAAAAAAAAAF!!!!!

59AA2061-DB28-4948-9B14-DBDDA50693C0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
And if you do have to pay, is that not the kind of thing PIP is for? (I get PIP, not being a bleep lol)
Yeah (non pip people shouldnā€™t use ā€œthatā€™s what pip is for!ā€ But the extra cost of being disabledā€¦is what PIP is for. Thatā€™s why itā€™s not means tested.)

I feel duty bound to say that I use my pip for food, clothes, transport- I live off it. If I didnā€™t have PIP Iā€™d be at the food bank, and ordering pizza delivery on a credit card

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Hereā€™s the complete post, from an earlier archive of her blog through late 2012. Interestingly, by the archive of her blog through August 2013, this and many other similar posts are gone.
https://web.archive.org/web/2013020...djack.com/2012/10/08/moving-house-in-a-yaris/

Also, from what earlier post that weekā€¦ Why indeed? Errrr, me and multiple other people at your age without children had/have to you entitled little prick, because despite having a real degree and real job, I couldnā€™t afford to live my myself and had to have a flatmate. Speaks such volumes that she canā€™t even begin to fathom this

View attachment 1711549

Finally, sheā€™s always been a little bleeping madam with notions way above herself. Without the slightest hint of ironyā€¦ The media beginning to fall all over themselves to praise her blog=should be offered a job overseeing hospital food provision(s) in the UK. WTAAAAAAAAAAAAAF!!!!!

View attachment 1711554
As a regular eater of NHS food (naughty) I thank the Lord she was not allowed anywhere near it.
You can't have a diabetic ish menu

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

View attachment 1711549

View attachment 1711554
Ugh I wish I hadnā€™t read that, feel a bit sick now. I already knew she was a tit writer and doesnā€™t deserve to be published, because her writing is tit on top of being lies.
But the self-aggrandising grandiosity is just something else: sheā€™s never recognised just how privileged she is. Thinking back to my life at that time, and reading that, itā€™s like we inhabited different planets, not different streets in the same town.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

View attachment 1711549

View attachment 1711554
Why rent a three bed when you only have one child? :rolleyes: I always rented two beds with my ex so we could have some personal space and a spare bed for when only one of us was on lates. Of course, Jack wouldn't understand any of that.

Reactions: 44
Ah but then the local authority will sort a proper OT assessment and get you the appropriate adaptions that you need, asking for money on Twitter means lots of cashos to spend on what you want. šŸ™ƒ
If I remember right from when my Nan applied for help with having her bathroom converted to a wetroom šŸ”ŗ if you're asking for help for big adaptions you have to go through a financial assessment. I doubt someone who is receiving money through crowdfunding wants extra eyes being passed over their bank accounts. All speculation, of course ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Her refusal to fill out the forms for social housing is so telling. What a snootbag.

I've never lived in council housing, but I've been on the waiting list for 30 years, and always fill out my renewal form every year, cos... Y'never know. My circumstances might change and I would be very grateful to be on the list.

For Jackie to not even bother shows that she was never in dire straits, never desperate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.