Jack Monroe #425 Looking gormless in an egg chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put good money on her not ever being in a union. I’m a similar age to Jack and in various jobs I’ve had since 2009 (in lefty arts organisations no less, where you’d think ppl would be well up for it) I’ve had to persuade colleagues to join the union.

Prior to 2015 and Corbyn’s leadership lots of people - particularly young people - weren’t interested in collective action. I was so often looked at like some kind of weirdo for telling people to join: the labour equivalent of a disaster prepper or something. Mick Lynch and the well-coordinated CWU action are Having A Moment and Jack, as usual, has retconned her past and is in THREE unions, no less. However, I think we can assume that mega-centrist Monroe would have scoffed at diminishing her monthly Chesterfield and cocaine fund on union subs.

Useful for her lie that Papa Hadj was a union man so she can wheel out the photos of him looking smug on the picket line, but I’ll bet she had very little interest in it at the time.
I'd put money on her making a big show of joining the union to impress Big Dave then quietly cancelling her direct debit to release funds for her spending addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
690C8620-3B53-4100-9067-57CBA2769363.jpeg

“Someone else” like his very involved father? Or your parents who were living precisely 3.4 miles away from you at the time? (I know this because I just FORENSICALLY checked)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Crazy how much of a tit cook she’s always been, even from the time of her depths of direst cold, damp poverty in 2012 when she was shopping for a fiver, buying perishable food with no fridge to keep it in and getting ABEL AND COLE VEG BOXES DELIVERED EVERY WEEK!!!!

View attachment 1718859

(Needless to say, this is one of those posts that was long deleted by the time the now deleted blog was archived again in Aug 2013)
Wait wait wait... Was she using up the last of this Abel and Cole box in September 2012, over a month after "Hunger Hurts"?
Tell me I'm being a silly trumpet...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
New thread slop slaggers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.