Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
Just remembered that ten years ago (October 2012) she moved in a Yaris with some carrier bags. My, what a lot of shit she’s accumulated since then.
View attachment 1710772
Back in those innocent days when she quit jobs and expected her friends to stump up deposits and move her in their cars while she set up her “little craft business” as opposed to now where she feels entitled to have strangers fund her to do fuck all.
View attachment 1710774
You can see why the poor mite wanted to move though, given that even though she could afford the £725 rent at her old place in the Royal Mews, it had…no parking and NO GARDEN! 😱
View attachment 1710775

(Glad she never publicly posted exactly where she lived or anything. You know, given that she had such a terrifying former teacher stalker at the time)
In her words "I can shelve the Estuary Housing forms for now with a sigh of relief."

How telling. The thought of social housing fills her with dread. Fancy living amongst those dreadful poor people (we are not all poor Jack.)

Her new flat is "still only a 2 bedroom flat, seeing as it's only me and my boy." For one thing, that is all the room she needs, her family live close by, so it's not like she'll have to put up visiting relatives. Secondly, it's all she would be entitled to from a social housing provider.

I could go on and on, disecting every snobby, entitled, condescending bit of everything she writes, but I SHAN'T.

• Heart
Reactions: 128

jenny2603

VIP Member
How devastating. I’d never heard of Godley before tattle. Pointing out dishonesty & gritting isn’t hatred though Godley-her low level fame clearly isn’t linked to intelligence or honesty.
Godley is a chancer and a scumbag. When she was living with the horrible gangster family she married into, they ran into some bother about the disgusting slum they were renting out. Instead of cleaning up their act, Godley joined the Tory party and got all their tenants (who were all basically drunks) to join. This attracted the attention of Conservative Central Office as they weren't getting many sign ups from the east end of Glasgow back in the 80's. She's very proud that when mining communities were being destroyed she was getting invited to the Scottish Tory conference to lick Thatcher's arse. She's a class traitor and an opportunist who scams a living pretending to be a wee down to earth Glasgow wifey. Her entire personality is disgusting and she was very lucky to get away with that racist shit for so long. There was a lot more to it than just her Twitter crap. It's not at all surprising her a Jack like each other.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 123
Welcome to thread #425, the superbly apt title was created by @traumatised sideboard and nominated by @Fruitjack. Chapeau dear hearts, bowls of slop with dead pets or pet semitaries for you both of you (may the vegan Gods forgive me).

To be honest I don't have much of a recap as Jack has been so boring lately and I have entered a fugue state. I think 'she has tweeted some vintage bollocks, covered up her shit with more inane tweets and has an awful facetuned profile pic' about covers it.

Twitter remains unimpressed with the hoopy grifter, Patreon has potentially seen another drop. Jack issued a pathetic apology via Patreon after shamelessly deleting previous posts and negative comments (or was that a previous thread?). Typical behaviour of someone who definitely doesn't have something to hide.

The highlight however is the Slopalong thread where the Sadomasochists among us make Jack's 'dire recipes'. For those of you who are too sensible to join in, you can engage in Schadenfreude as the Sloppers suffer from taste bud and digestive related complaints. Join us if you dare.

Sorry about the recap, not my best work. Maybe my chunky not Mediterranean arse can save the thread provided I don't talk out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
I know we all know this but I can't let 'it was a full-on psychotic, awful, terrible [breakdown]' go every time I read it. Getting hospitalised for a psychotic breakdown is not a fun accessory to your beg you mendacious ballbag.

(sorry, still over-sensitive)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 115

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
I forgot to share this last week due to work, kids (who LIVE WITH US) and OH (who HASN'T LEFT) all being busy.

Essex Police FOI reply confirms THEY DO NOT ROUTINELY MONITOR SOCIAL MEDIA, and there is no celebrity monitoring squad.

Yet more Jack Monroe lies. We already knew it was bullshit, but seeing it in black and white from the police force themselves just cements things. And at least they now have a couple of different FOI requests that have come as a result of Jack's lies, so hopefully she's further on their radar as a timewaster.

chrome_screenshot_1667820986084.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

GriftyPixie

Ey up! Someone’s been grunking the canal!
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is openly admitting to this being her 27th house move when she has spent the equivalent of a small house on designer clothes and homeware in the last few years. In the midst of this is a child living in absolute chaos.

The way in which she makes something as ordinary as moving house seem like THE GREATEST UNDERTAKING THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN should be studied. It’s as though she has a blind spot that thousands of other people do these things without fanfare every day. Whether it’s cooking a bowl of porridge or moving house, everything is carried out with the expectation that she should be admired and congratulated. These are basic adult tasks. It’s incredible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112

Fish Wifey

The person on Twitter who was hungry on the £20 shop and eating muesli bars for lunch has disappeared from Twitter - after making £7k in a week!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 110

Bootsy Sloppins

Hello, been reading since around September when the bird site led me here. Unlurking to address the "why aren't people from her past and the media calling her out" issues.

I've had lots of narc experience, and also have a lot of media experience, so I can offer some insight into both. Apologies in advance for the long post.

On a personal level, it's very easy to get drawn in by a narc and incredibly hard to get out. The confusion caused by the love bombing that gives way to pushing your boundaries can be incredibly subtle, and you don't realise what's happening until it's too late. You very quickly come to learn that resistance is futile. It's like trying to argue with a barrel of frogs: just lots of angry noise that jumps around from one point to another with no rhyme or reason. If you do try to argue, you get punished. While you're in the relationship, whatever type of relationship it may be, punishment could take various forms intended to maximise hurt, so you do whatever you can to keep the peace.

The only way to get out of the situation is to cut the narc out of your life completely. But when you've done that, the punishment is to create maximum damage to make you pay for having the tenacity to leave. They'll take any opportunity, however small, to broadcast all the terrible, cruel things you did to them: "LOOK, they're STILL punishing me, they won't STOP until they've DESTROYED me, PLEASE, make them STOP, I can't TAKE IT anymore."

People you've known for years start to back away because there's no smoke without fire, huh? And the more damage caused, the better - employers and clients are very easy targets. So once you've gone, you simply do not look back. It could genuinely be a reputation-destroying, career-ending move.

As for the media, it's just not news. Appalling as this situation is, there's currently nothing to report. An arrest, official investigation or similar would be news (and even an official investigation would probably not be reported until it had been concluded). Post-arrest or official finding of wrongdoing, a longform feature could examine where things went wrong and how it was allowed to go on for so long. But until then, it's not a story.

However, it's unlikely that any editor will touch her again. She has absolutely no media value.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Claret

First post, long time reader
Re: the person that wants a patreon refund. I think if they'd have kept quiet she would have refunded the money. The problem Jack has is that if she refunds then they'll likely announce the refund, and if they do so others who have received nothing can then ask for their refund and post in the same way as the person who is currently tweeting.....and she can't afford for that to happen, it could turn into an avalanche of refund requests. The problem with ignoring the request is that the longer it goes on, and the more she ignores the tweets the greater the potential for reputational damage. I hope many more people make a public request for a refund, if they do there's a much better chance that it will gain traction. Either way it's harming her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

Saltfish84

I blocked Godley for being a dullard prick. She’s not edgy or funny and having cancer doesn’t give the pass she thinks it does for being vile to people.

If anyone would like more Saltfish84 Twitter Block Updates, that’ll be £8 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Yay, moving chaos ahead! Will it be:
a) Coops escaping from the new place
b) falling down a flight of stairs while carrying three boxes
c) losing the box with her meds in
d) radiator-related
e) new neighbours looking down on the poorest poor ever seen in their building but she makes them thumbprint cookies which they declare the best ever and give her a round of applause
f) all of the above
Place yer bets!

• Haha
Reactions: 102

terfette

Chatty Member
27 moves 😂😂😂😂😂

What amazes me with these claims, is that she makes them publicly, and then blames “trolls” maliciously reporting her to social services (Or whatever she incorrectly calls them). If she HAD actually moved this much, social services would be well within their rights to come asking questions, as they would for many of her claims - the being passed out one for example.

And I don’t mean in a “we are coming to take your child” type thing. I mean, they’d be failing in their duty of care not to come knocking on someone experiencing the things jack claims to have - even if she had experienced them, and they were now behind her, they would STILL be within their rights to check in and make sure she’s coping ok.

This is also yet another example of the harm jack does to people actually going through poverty and mental health crises - she speaks of social services as though they’d only come for a “bad” parent. As though you have to be accused of something to have them involved when actually, the right social worker is a godsend. I involved them myself when I was at my lowest. They sorted me a support worker who dedicated two hours every week to helping me get on top of whatever I wanted -mail, errands, cleaning, doing a bit of batch cooking. They’ve turned up at my house with boxes full of things for the kids that helped massively -new blankets, a few warm new tops and jackets in the winter. That wasn’t even unaffordable for me it just took some of the strain off me. They got me referred to a community dentist on the NHS where I can havegas and air sedation because I can’t handle people standing over my face due to previous abuse.
It’s just more examples of how jack literally has no idea what it’s like to be in the position she tries to claim she’s in/been in.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Something that strikes me with Jack is how the way she talks about her home(s) changes. One minute, the [definitely a] bungalow is amazing, beautiful, perfect, looks like Linda Evangelista, she'd buy it in a heartbeat. Next, it's awful, trashy, damp, literally killing her, she needs out as soon as possible but she's stuck and can't do anything about it. And I feel like that kind of frenetic back-and-forth about places has happened a few times over the years... And this hecking big downsize is alternately awful and she wishes she didn't have to, but also amazing and a great opportunity for her, and really exciting. I feel like I've seen that narrative switch a few times.

I had a mate like that - first off her flat was awful, crappy, damp, grim flatmates and rubbish landlord. But her next place was in a really great, middle-class, awesome neighbourhood. She was going to be so happy there because it was her own place and it was a super glam flat. And then she moved and suddenly within a few months it was a crappy neighbourhood, rubbish landlord, her hometown sucked. But listen, she was going to move to the suburbs, to this great new-build flat with an awesome friendly landlord and it was going to be great... And then within a few months...

You get the picture. The problem is always in the flat/home, and the answer is always the next move away. Or the next big purchase away. Or the next massive splurge of money and effort and attention... Like my friend, I think Jack hasn't realised that the sadness is coming from inside the house/herself. No amount of moving, buying and bragging will make her feel okay because the problem's her.

Anyway, those are my chipper Sunday thoughts for you all. Bit of a derail but the similarity of the pattern just occurred to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

HoopLaa

I was just reading the cost of living oral evidence report.

The other day on insta, she said it was move no 27, which makes the shitty bungalow rental 26 doesn't it?

Yet 8 months ago, in March, she told the committee she was on rental 22.

Amazing that she has taken out 4 tenancies in secret during that time!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Geetbo

VIP Member
It is incredible how many golden opportunities she’s fucked up.

Fire service job with good salary.
Sugar baby to rich as fuck celeb.
Daily cooking slot on BBC1.

And she STILL plays the victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

MooBelle

VIP Member
That is Glenn Close / Fatal Attraction level of cray
She also tweeted about washing it after it had died and blow drying the fur so she could keep a piece of fur in her wallet.
She tweeted Louisa something like 'I finally got a chance to use that Dyson hair dryer you bought me for my birthday ' about it.
Unhinged.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 97

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
In her words "I can shelve the Estuary Housing forms for now with a sigh of relief."

How telling. The thought of social housing fills her with dread. Fancy living amongst those dreadful poor people (we are not all poor Jack.)

Her new flat is "still only a 2 bedroom flat, seeing as it's only me and my boy." For one thing, that is all the room she needs, her family live close by, so it's not like she'll have to put up visiting relatives. Secondly, it's all she would be entitled to from a social housing provider.

I could go on and on, disecting every snobby, entitled, condescending bit of everything she writes, but I SHAN'T.
Started writing an angry rant about what a gigantic dickhead she is for considering it a “relief” not to have to apply for social housing, but she’s not worth my anger. She wound me up enough last week with her ‘working-class single mums are underrepresented in publishing’ nonsense. And you’ve already said all the important bits here anyway dear @MancBee

She’s worth me saying she’s a revolting stuck-up little wannabe though.

Oh and Southend Foodbank is beginning to distribute the three tonnes of food they received in donations through their harvest appeal, which is quite a big deal, but you wouldn’t know that if you followed Jack Monroe, Southend’s Number One Poverty Princess. She’s a charlatan on all levels.

Editing to clarify, for any lurkers or occasional posters who missed all this last week, that it’s not nonsense that working-class voices are underrepresented in publishing, it’s just that middle-class people like Jack are a big part of the reason for that. Just realised my post made it look like I thought it’s nonsense, it’s not, but Jack is nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Ey up! Someone’s been grunking the canal!
These storepak boxes are available from Argos and Amazon so just been having a little 🕵️‍♂️

£150 2x moving storage box pack (20 pack) (£75 ea.)
£165 3x large storage boxes (10 pack) (£55 ea.)
£150 30x boxes on the right (estimate)
£57 3x rolls bubble wrap (£19 ea.)
Total: £522 ✍

So around 100 boxes (!) and the £££ figure sounds about right from my own experience (albeit not with quite that quantity but scaled up)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 95