Jack Monroe #345 I've had to mute that Bootstrap fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow it up with Stand By Me (Oasis):

Oh dear. Oh dear me. I hadn‘t seen that before. Just one thing to note at this point: Quote “I fall in love with buskers like literally on a daily basis”. Literally. Hmmmm. Ok hand up who wants to explain it to her. Anyone? C’mon guys, words are important. I’ve said that before, literally a billion times.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Jack's face, it's when she facetunes it, the difference between that and reality is funny.
I think there is something wrong with it and that’s why it’s like a car crash we can’t look away from and why so many pics of her pulling curious faces get reproduced on here.

Like so many things with Jack, there’s something not quite right that you can’t quite put your finger on. At first glance, she could be pretty in a common or garden way but then your brain does a double take and you find yourself questioning what your eyes are seeing. What it is that’s off I can’t say; shark eyes, uncanny valley, emotions etched on the face that aren’t being felt at a deeper level? I dunno. I don’t think it’s face-shaming to question her appearance though. I think we’d all just be really good in a Bladerunner scenario where we had to sniff out the replicants. That’s a Voight-Kampff fail for Ms Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Doesn’t really make any sense though. A supermarket manager could be making 20-40k perhaps yet Jack says she doesn’t earn enough to pay tax (threshold is just under 12k) so who is having the last laugh really? Famous poor Jack or lying grifter Jack?
Not to mention probably working a 40 hour week, contributing to a pension, plus sick and holiday pay 👀

Reactions: 22
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Jack's face, it's when she facetunes it, the difference between that and reality is funny.
I think the facetune thing highlights how lazy she is. Unless she makes herself scruffy in a bid to look poor (🤷🏻‍♀️) then as we’ve seen in the photo earlier and the awards thing in Glasgow, she doesn’t make a huge amount of effort on her appearance. That’s absolutely fine, she doesn’t have to make an effort for anyone - but don’t then facetune everything about yourself to make it look like you’ve just stepped out of hair and make up on Strictly Come Dancing

Reactions: 38
1) How far did she get with the doing one thing a day that absolutely terrifies her campaign? Presume she completed (it) the year mate?!
2) Her hands are MASSIVE.
She tried being truthful and she's been short circuiting ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
DIY enthusiast? The same person who needed Harold to put up a shelf and who can't lift her arm to wash her hair? OK.

Also found this while searching for the shelf tweet. Isn't it amazing how many people told her she'd never amount to anything, yet she's had the last laugh over them all. Wonder if this person's getting a spite acknowledgment in the never-to-be-finished book too along with Borbora and her cronies.

View attachment 1446577
• manager at workplace takes you in for performance discussion and says… ‘you’ll never amount to nothing’ I don’t even know what that statement means.
• how bad must ones performance be, to be frequently told ‘you’ll never amount to nothing’?
• some years later, after the poverty, at a time when Jack is celebrating a successful book launch, she happens to be in a supermarket and sees this same ex-manager but doesn’t speak to them. OK, so far this is the only part that sounds like it could be true.
• at the time Jack spots this manager, s/he happens to be stacking shelves. Coincidental but not unlikely.
• s/he miraculously is putting Jack’s book on the shelf at the precise time Jack is not only in the supermarket, but at the exact time she happens to be near enough to view this person working. *must remind self Jack cannot lie therefore this must be true*
• Jack stands silently for long enough to watch the manager carry out their duties, and then waits until they notice her. At this point she declines to speak to them and instead, despite watching them closely, she walks away.
• manager doesn’t shout on Jack, even to say hello, or to awkwardly congratulate her on the success of her book.

6 years and 10 months later, because Jack is a spiteful bleep, she brags about this fleeting moment (despite it mostly consisting of lies) on her Twitter, for likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
• manager at workplace takes you in for performance discussion and says… ‘you’ll never amount to nothing’ I don’t even know what that statement means.
• how bad must ones performance be, to be frequently told ‘you’ll never amount to nothing’?
• some years later, after the poverty, at a time when Jack is celebrating a successful book launch, she happens to be in a supermarket and sees this same ex-manager but doesn’t speak to them. OK, so far this is the only part that sounds like it could be true.
• at the time Jack spots this manager, s/he happens to be stacking shelves. Coincidental but not unlikely.
s/he miraculously is putting Jack’s book on the shelf at the precise time Jack is not only in the supermarket, but at the exact time she happens to be near enough to view this person working. *must remind self Jack cannot lie therefore this must be true*
• Jack stands silently for long enough to watch the manager carry out their duties, and then waits until they notice her. At this point she declines to speak to them and instead, despite watching them closely, she walks away.
• manager doesn’t shout on Jack, even to say hello, or to awkwardly congratulate her on the success of her book.

6 years and 10 months later, because Jack is a spiteful bleep, she brags about this fleeting moment (despite it mostly consisting of lies) on her Twitter, for likes.
Oh-oh-oh, you're forgetting ... IN THE #1 SPOT! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This fella’s just been told it’s peach and chickpea curry for dinner
William defoe. Gotta say i am not comfortable with him pulling thst face. I think she looks like any other lady. She has no remarkable features, her complexion though clear is dull, her gums to be look sore.

Wheres my run down on the PM debate? You mean i sat through about ten mins of that shite, had it on in the background as i got on with life and i dont get my run through with detailed edits.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
DIY enthusiast? The same person who needed Harold to put up a shelf and who can't lift her arm to wash her hair? OK.

Also found this while searching for the shelf tweet. Isn't it amazing how many people told her she'd never amount to anything, yet she's had the last laugh over them all. Wonder if this person's getting a spite acknowledgment in the never-to-be-finished book too along with Borbora and her cronies.

View attachment 1446577
Have any of Jack's books been in the No 1 spot in a supermarket book chart? I thought that No 1 spot was usually taken by a famous writer or celebrity chef.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Have any of Jack's books been in the No 1 spot in a supermarket book chart? I thought that No 1 spot was usually taken by a famous writer or celebrity chef.

Plot twist. It was number one in Shoebury Asda because she moved it to that position. The manager was not putting it out, they were moving it back.

(Speculation Jack obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sometimes Jack wants to lift up the working classes and get them more pay, she hates the Government who are actively trying to murder poor people to stop them rioting (Jack facts)

Sometimes she sneers at the WC because they are just mere shelf stackers who should never eat croissants and scare her in beer gardens.

I wonder which is the true Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 1446577
Never happened. What are the chances that the same manager would be place in the same store 7 years later, they seem to move around a bit, would be in the same store as her on that shift.
Also it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.