Jack Monroe #425 Looking gormless in an egg chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1711090
‘Unwise snarky tweets’ are just standard for Jack aren’t they?
Does she take any medication for her arthritis? I’ve seen her bang on about how she takes 300 different NSAIDs for pain, but I don’t think she has ever mentioned taking anything like methotrexate, sulfasalazine or any of the other standard rheumatoid arthritis treatments?

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Saw this and thought of Jack. Isn’t she busy compiling a list of deaths and their causes? This data probably won’t make it more inaccurate than it already is
"Griping in the guts", "stopping of the stomach" and "winde" sound like side effects of the slopalong thread.
Go well pals x

Perhaps avoid “Sains” too, given that she finds it “comforting under pressure”. You don’t want to trip over her while she’s crying, scowling at yogurt or kneeling on the floor palming things.

View attachment 1710870
This never gets old for me. It’s utterly performative self-indulgent tone deaf unintentional comedy gold. https://cookingonabootstrap.com/201...supermarket-and-the-dreaded-mushy-peas/?amp=1

PS, As I’m not down with Jack’s streetwise brothel slang, I’m not sure who “fat carrots” are. Sounds interesting though.
I've got an archive for the fundraising website linked there, seeing as it's no longer available

Would that not go against fire service advice?
Yes, absolutely x

Nah, I think the fire service are ok about that sort of thing, as long as you don’t WARNED.
NO metal in the microwave but YES flammables on the gas hob

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder if they disappeared because they knew Tattle was watching.
They were getting a fair bit of stick on Twitter. There's something very off about that account, I don't know if it's just a straightforward run of the mill grift or if it's a grift that's making a yet to be revealed point. There were a couple of posts along the lines of "I do so much for society, I don't know why I'm getting abuse". It just seemed so OTT, I honestly wondered if they're making some point about how easy it is to grift on Twitter.

Back on topic. I am amazed we haven't had a series of HILARIOUS pictures of Jack, Coops and Content sitting inside packing boxes. I suspect she's going to a perfectly decent sized flat, though she'll make sure she photographs it to look like a cramped hovel until she accidentally she's a picture of the second bedroom or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Just going back to the locks on internal doors; I can’t imagine anyone in law enforcement giving that advice. For one thing it’s a fire hazard NIGHTMARE, especially if they can’t be reached by children (who knew burglars are all so tiny that they can’t reach things that are high up!) and also a massive safeguarding red flag (your child has a lock on the outside of his bedroom door that he can’t reach? Hello is that child social services I need to make a report etc) but as a crime prevention method it makes no sense. If someone has managed to break *in* to the house via presumably either an insecure door or window OR by smashing something, they’re hardly going to be deterred by poxy little locks on the inside are they. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I wonder if they disappeared because they knew Tattle was watching.
I actually reported one of their tweets yesterday, they posted a poem about possible self harm.

apologies I know this is off topic so I will add in that it’s very convenient that Jack is all ouchy when there is a hella heckin downsize to be done.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They were getting a fair bit of stick on Twitter. There's something very off about that account, I don't know if it's just a straightforward run of the mill grift or if it's a grift that's making a yet to be revealed point. There were a couple of posts along the lines of "I do so much for society, I don't know why I'm getting abuse". It just seemed so OTT, I honestly wondered if they're making some point about how easy it is to grift on Twitter.

Back on topic. I am amazed we haven't had a series of HILARIOUS pictures of Jack, Coops and Content sitting inside packing boxes. I suspect she's going to a perfectly decent sized flat, though she'll make sure she photographs it to look like a cramped hovel until she accidentally she's a picture of the second bedroom or something.
According to the mentions of that account she was hinting at suicide when being questioned. Sounds familiar 🙄. And has allegedly done the same scam before for thousands of pounds. To bring this back on topic - Big Green Books man offered to send her some of Jack's books to help her out 😂. Maybe that's why she ran off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I forgot to share this last week due to work, kids (who LIVE WITH US) and OH (who HASN'T LEFT) all being busy.

Essex Police FOI reply confirms THEY DO NOT ROUTINELY MONITOR SOCIAL MEDIA, and there is no celebrity monitoring squad.

Yet more Jack Monroe lies. We already knew it was bullshit, but seeing it in black and white from the police force themselves just cements things. And at least they now have a couple of different FOI requests that have come as a result of Jack's lies, so hopefully she's further on their radar as a timewaster.

chrome_screenshot_1667820986084.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
I forgot to share this last week due to work, kids (who LIVE WITH US) and OH (who HASN'T LEFT) all being busy.

Essex Police FOI reply confirms THEY DO NOT ROUTINELY MONITOR SOCIAL MEDIA, and there is no celebrity monitoring squad.

Yet more Jack Monroe lies. We already knew it was bullshit, but seeing it in black and white from the police force themselves just cements things. And at least they now have a couple of different FOI requests that have come as a result of Jack's lies, so hopefully she's further on their radar as a timewaster.

View attachment 1711182
So you are saying that Jack lied to either get attention or scare people from asking her difficult questions.
That is so Jack.
What is she like eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 77
It’s this sort of thing that makes me think we completely underestimate how much Jack has flying in every time she rattles the tip jar.
I agree. For every person who tweets to say they’ve sent her some PayPal cashos, there could be dozens if not hundreds of people donating on the quiet. Whoever speculated that she mistook her Patreon payday for her Teemill sales (even if people have since said that couldn’t have been possible) really made me realise that £11k per month for Jack is very very possible.

Will be interesting if she manages to blurt out the circumstances of this new flat… bought outright or not?

Reactions: 55
So I’m assuming he has a job as is a computer science graduate which would be an employable field. He has moved into his own home (looks like shared ownership) but part of home owning is that you have to pay for your own repairs, disabled or not. Why take on home ownership if you aren’t prepared to shell out for the costs associated.
Coders are some of the highest earners, can easily earn 100k a year contracting.

Reactions: 30
So you are saying that Jack lied to either get attention or scare people from asking her difficult questions.
That is so Jack.
What is she like eh!
Well given the lack of dawn raids by Essex Celebrity Squad on a wide cohort of ninnies on here and Twitter, it could be either option 🤣🤣🤣

Just like she's never initiated legal actions she threatens - its just a threat to try snd scare people into not calling her out, but people are seeing through it. I saw someone on Teiiter say to her "you know my name and address, I'll await your legal letter" or similar. Guess what? Nothing happened.

It really feels like all the lies are unravelling and biting her on her Mediterranean arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

View attachment 1711182
No Celebrity Squad? I don't know about anyone else but I am shocked at this 😬.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.