Jack Monroe #425 Looking gormless in an egg chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered that ten years ago (October 2012) she moved in a Yaris with some carrier bags. My, what a lot of tit she’s accumulated since then.
31C2E38E-D397-4921-BF67-A061520D17BC.jpeg

Back in those innocent days when she quit jobs and expected her friends to stump up deposits and move her in their cars while she set up her “little craft business” as opposed to now where she feels entitled to have strangers fund her to do duck all.
65C023EA-083C-4883-830E-B9341BEB899E.jpeg

You can see why the poor mite wanted to move though, given that even though she could afford the £725 rent at her old place in the Royal Mews, it had…no parking and NO GARDEN! 😱
BCC50160-4746-4BFA-9A9D-A5A5A0BE078A.jpeg

(Glad she never publicly posted exactly where she lived or anything. You know, given that she had such a terrifying former teacher stalker at the time)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
I am looking forward to Jacks new book to see if I can 🔺the thrifty tips. Many thrifty tips are already in other peoples books or on the internet. Will she be featuring readers suggestions?

Though it is a waste of a tenner I am considering pre-ordering. I do realise this means the Essex Celebrity Police Squad will able to triangulate me via my you-know-what, but the urge is strong. I will attempt to resist and look forward to a bit of sidling up to the book displays in Waterstones come January. Disguised, of course, so as not to be recognisable from CCTV footage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Doesn't seem to be on Rightmove yet. Maybe she hasn't told landlady. Or maybe landlady wants to assess what work needs doing after Jack has left...💩 😬. Or, she could be lying 🤷‍♀️
All new packing boxes I see. Won't have come cheap. No 'any old Amazon boxes, supermarket surplus and bits of cardboard will do' for Jack.

Gives her a good (and arguably legit) reason not to faff around with her Patreon refunds too. She's *BUSY*. DO YOU WANT HER TO STOP BREATHING?

EDIT: Ah, I see you've already beaten me to the spenny packing supplies. Anyway, can't wait to see the new place. It'll be interesting to forensically note what she seems to have got rid off in the heckin' great downsize...
I moved country with two suitcases. Granted i didnt have her tat, but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just remembered that ten years ago (October 2012) she moved in a Yaris with some carrier bags. My, what a lot of tit she’s accumulated since then.
View attachment 1710772
Back in those innocent days when she quit jobs and expected her friends to stump up deposits and move her in their cars while she set up her “little craft business” as opposed to now where she feels entitled to have strangers fund her to do duck all.
View attachment 1710774
You can see why the poor mite wanted to move though, given that even though she could afford the £725 rent at her old place in the Royal Mews, it had…no parking and NO GARDEN! 😱
View attachment 1710775

(Glad she never publicly posted exactly where she lived or anything. You know, given that she had such a terrifying former teacher stalker at the time)
In her words "I can shelve the Estuary Housing forms for now with a sigh of relief."

How telling. The thought of social housing fills her with dread. Fancy living amongst those dreadful poor people (we are not all poor Jack.)

Her new flat is "still only a 2 bedroom flat, seeing as it's only me and my boy." For one thing, that is all the room she needs, her family live close by, so it's not like she'll have to put up visiting relatives. Secondly, it's all she would be entitled to from a social housing provider.

I could go on and on, disecting every snobby, entitled, condescending bit of everything she writes, but I SHAN'T.

• Heart
Reactions: 128
In her words "I can shelve the Estuary Housing forms for now with a sigh of relief."

How telling. The thought of social housing fills her with dread. Fancy living amongst those dreadful poor people (we are not all poor Jack.)

Her new flat is "still only a 2 bedroom flat, seeing as it's only me and my boy." For one thing, that is all the room she needs, her family live close by, so it's not like she'll have to put up visiting relatives. Secondly, it's all she would be entitled to from a social housing provider.

I could go on and on, disecting every snobby, entitled, condescending bit of everything she writes, but I SHAN'T.
Yeah, that jumped out at me as well.

If she was eligible for social housing, why the duck didn't she apply? Wouldn't most of her terrible poverty have been solved by a low rent?! Plus the security of a long term tenancy.

Then she's off in 2022, spouting some inane bollocks to housing association conferences?

She absolutely despises social housing tenants underneath it all, doesn't she?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
I will attempt to resist and look forward to a bit of sidling up to the book displays in Waterstones come January. Disguised, of course, so as not to be recognisable from CCTV footage.
Just don’t go for a peek at it in Asda. As we know, Jack hangs around the book display there waiting to have the last laugh on her former manager who told her she’d never amount to anything, or that she should have kept her legs closed, or that she’d only be good for flipping burgers, or that her clothes looked stupid because she wasn’t butch, or that she dressed like a lesbian, or that white trash shouldn’t breed, or that he’d bring her down a peg or two, or that Ian Duncan Smith was THE BEST EVER. Something, anyway. It’s hard to keep track of all these evil people flinging insults at her.
6D4B5C51-28A0-462E-AB4E-DE09BAF7EB90.jpeg

BF243A44-3686-44EA-AC07-2195AAF40D0E.jpeg

442AAE3D-057D-4212-A9C5-34C904F86FC7.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
The person on Twitter who was hungry on the £20 shop and eating muesli bars for lunch has disappeared from Twitter - after making £7k in a week!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 110
Big LOLs that she's bemoaning the small flat's one room for kitchen -lounge-diner-MUSIC STUDIO -office.

Music studio!? 😂. But why tho?!

(Insert tongue out single hand piano playing pic)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Just don’t go for a peek at it in Asda. As we know, Jack hangs around the book display there waiting to have the last laugh on her former manager who told her she’d never amount to anything, or that she should have kept her legs closed, or that she’d only be good for flipping burgers, or that her clothes looked stupid because she wasn’t butch, or that she dressed like a lesbian, or that white trash shouldn’t breed, or that he’d bring her down a peg or two, or that Ian Duncan Smith was THE BEST EVER. Something, anyway. It’s hard to keep track of all these evil people flinging insults at her.
Upmarket venues only. I don't want to bump into her on her poverty tour of Britain.

Shockingly this article hasn’t referenced even ONE of Jack’s spam recipes. Terrible oversight.
I am sure she will be angling for a collab soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saw this and thought of Jack. Isn’t she busy compiling a list of deaths and their causes? This data probably won’t make it more inaccurate than it already is
That looks very much like a list of Jack's ailments.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She’s not been able to resist sneaking about Twitter - updated her bio to 497 days sober ( it was still 492 last night)

Her mentions are an absolute disaster.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Upmarket venues only. I don't want to bump into her on her poverty tour of Britain.
Perhaps avoid “Sains” too, given that she finds it “comforting under pressure”. You don’t want to trip over her while she’s crying, scowling at yogurt or kneeling on the floor palming things.

D4D5825A-95F1-4006-93EB-1C87B0727261.jpeg

This never gets old for me. It’s utterly performative self-indulgent tone deaf unintentional comedy gold. https://cookingonabootstrap.com/201...supermarket-and-the-dreaded-mushy-peas/?amp=1

PS, As I’m not down with Jack’s streetwise brothel slang, I’m not sure who “fat carrots” are. Sounds interesting though.
BC23DB21-75DD-48B5-B559-588F1ACE4325.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
More like Jack didn't go to Asda to see her book on the shelf, and if she did she would have been shaking like a shitting dog for fear of getting noticed. Then when she didn't get noticed started honking nasally and headed for the vienetta.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.