Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there an Essex celebrity police squad? Has anyone asked them via FOI if they do in fact turn up when Jack is being tweeted at?
I think someone on the haunted bird app made an enquiry to the Essex police specifically about JM's claims, and posted a screenshot of a response saying that Essex police don't monitor people's social media accounts, and don't have officers specifically assigned to celebrities. (my word, not theirs)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just thinking about that puff piece in the Observer. I can't believe the interviewer didn't press her AT ALL on the VBI. Just accepted the woolly 'it's coming'. Especially as so much of the Food Hero award was presumably based on it. Didn't ask how far along she was, anything about methodology or her proposed tour of pov area supermarkets.
Also how ludicrous is it on reading the piece, that the ONLY thing she did was get lucky with a viral tweet. That literally is it. Everything else she claims is completely disprovable. The Observer's Food Hero did a tweet 🙄
I think "it's coming" with an October date attached is quite helpful for playing into the hands of whoever is doing a serious piece about the failure to deliver. I don't think the Obs could do or say anything without landing themselves especially fully in it at this stage, but saying "we were still under the impression it was real and that she was working on it when we gave her the award in October" is an attempt at plausible deniability and distancing themselves.

Reactions: 43
I'm not an AA person but I think this comment is spot on. She makes it sound both cosy and cliquey. I imagine for a lot of people it can be a place of quiet sadness and desparation. Not some lovely club where you sit around eating chips and seeing one member as the 'mum' of the group.
It could either put people off going, or possibly be a disappointment that it isn't like that.
It is a lot more like a lovely club with mum members than you’d think!
As a decade plus AA frau, I did hoot at the homemade biscuits. People in AA take ‘service positions’, and usually newer members bring milk and biscuits (as opposed to running the meeting or finding speakers, for example). Very common for newcomers to overdo it on the biccies to get validation. Running joke round these parts that you can tell someone’s got well cos they bring sh*te biscuits and don’t care.

The AA stuff was my aneurysm too. There’d be some tough conversations happening if she was my sponsee. (Get off bloody Twitter, pay your patreons back, and consider maybe getting a job?!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Which ever one of you (multiple) fuckers sent me to look up the other SB… cheers; I’ve now got permanent nam eyes. Back to JM where the grift is decent and SFW

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just thinking about that puff piece in the Observer. I can't believe the interviewer didn't press her AT ALL on the VBI. Just accepted the woolly 'it's coming'. Especially as so much of the Food Hero award was presumably based on it. Didn't ask how far along she was, anything about methodology or her proposed tour of pov area supermarkets.
Also how ludicrous is it on reading the piece, that the ONLY thing she did was get lucky with a viral tweet. That literally is it. Everything else she claims is completely disprovable. The Observer's Food Hero did a tweet 🙄
She still hasn't touched [email protected] since 24/01/22
Was half expecting a login after the last time I pointed it out 👁👁

#creatorofthevimesbootindex #noidontcheckmyemails

ETA I believe this date just happens to be the last time she tweeted about it as well (I pulled it from the public api)

1665960744596.png

firefox_J50DgixOlg.png

firefox_fgY0xvdZ8G.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Y
Save money by boiling soap to make shower gel and bubble bath to refill your £89.95 + £34.95 simplehuman dispensers

View attachment 1655935

HONK HONK 🤡
you would not believe how long I spent recently looking for those. I remembered a Frau 🔺 them at the time and them being spenny and multiple

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is there an Essex celebrity police squad? Has anyone asked them via FOI if they do in fact turn up when Jack is being tweeted at?
Essex police responded to an enquiry on twitter that there is NOT a celeb socials monitoring squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Grayson Perry’s theory is that the middle class struggle with taste because of their anxiety about having the ‘right’ thing, which neither the upper nor the working classes share. The upper classes are quite happy to wear the same Barbour waxed and re-waxed jacket for 35+ years and drive a crapped out old Volvo even if they’re loaded. The working classes are more confident in their choices and personal tastes so even if you don’t share them-that person is 100% happy with their glittery B&M kitchen and they’re proud the whole thing cost £100-that tit is going straight on FB with no ‘be gentle with me I did a thing’ type crap either.
Everything about her is so predictable. Even reading through that make-up list earlier and it’s like ‘of course your lipstick is Mac. Of course it is.’
Ex M&S checkout girl here - the amount of yellow stickered food I would pack into the rattiest bag for life carriers for people with cut glass accents that would make the Queen sound like Bez from Happy Mondays never ever ceased to amaze me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She still hasn't touched [email protected] since 24/01/22
Was half expecting a login after the last time I pointed it out 👁👁

#creatorofthevimesbootindex #noidontcheckmyemails

ETA I believe this date just happens to be the last time she tweeted about it as well (I pulled it from the public api)

View attachment 1656191
View attachment 1656193
View attachment 1656194
She’s talked about it since then. Here’s @Marmalade Atkins timeline of it up to August 5th. There might be a later one, Marm can let us know when they catch up

Reactions: 18
Big IF she has a sponsor, I bet it’s the oldest old member who still uses a Nokia 3310 and goes nowhere near an internet

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s talked about it since then. Here’s @Marmalade Atkins timeline of it up to August 5th. There might be a later one, Marm can let us know when they catch up
Thank(space)you dear heart, to be honest this timeline just makes it look even more like she put the e-mail address out there and then just never went back to it, making excuse after excuse because she doesn't have anything to show for it, even provisionally.

🦉 at Jack's solution of taking what is already digital data and PRINTING IT ALL OUT
LEVER ARCH FILES OF EVIDENCE 🤣

I can't believe all those people from MSE, The Grocer, ex ONS staff, Turn2Us, the Trussell Trust, consumer correspondents, retail anaylsts, data, economists and others too many to list just left Jack to do this all on her own, rat bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank(space)you dear heart, to be honest this timeline just makes it look even more like she put the e-mail address out there and then just never went back to it, making excuse after excuse because she doesn't have anything to show for it, even provisionally.

🦉 at Jack's solution of taking what is already digital data and PRINTING IT ALL OUT
LEVER ARCH FILES OF EVIDENCE 🤣

I can't believe all those people from MSE, The Grocer, ex ONS staff, Turn2Us, the Trussell Trust, consumer correspondents, retail anaylsts, data, economists and others too many to list just left Jack to do this all on her own, rat bastards.
She had a ragtag band of nerds helping for about a week until someone asked for an update and she was suddenly just a woman with a biro

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
C3A47236-CBF2-443C-ABD1-B608CA6C2EE1.jpeg

Dress is Monsoon-thought it was-the cultural appropriation gave it away. 😂 Only revealed by a Pinterest search using her photo which brought up her Twitter post flogging her clothes. She says bought for a fire service do but not worn to it. Silky delight etc. Hang on…
ETA: Jack’s mitherings and another example of her Tory attitude. Of course the stupid idiots in the charity shop wouldn’t set a ‘fair’ price. Why should some poor cow on a low income get a Monsoon dress? Nasty little madam.
9F0AD1BE-3602-4F71-A6B7-78FE7DEF91A1.jpeg
968C1BC0-EC7C-4D16-96C7-7A7CA0B3870F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
It’s late I’m awake. Can someone tell me who’s legs the observer put on some of jacks body for that photo shoot?
F3C2547F-272D-46A4-B823-EF1E9F784B9A.png
C68D4A23-5162-4AAE-96CF-8B99396F41C3.jpeg
6B6D630D-A57C-4805-A54E-79A6808B4A76.png
A6EF1A16-5773-468D-AE4D-68E05925EBD0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1656232
Dress is Monsoon-thought it was-the cultural appropriation gave it away. 😂 Only revealed by a Pinterest search using her photo which brought up her Twitter post flogging her clothes. She says bought for a fire service do but not worn to it. Silky delight etc. Hang on…
ETA: Jack’s mitherings and another example of her Tory attitude. Of course the stupid idiots in the charity shop wouldn’t set a ‘fair’ price. Why should some poor cow on a low income get a Monsoon dress? Nasty little madam.View attachment 1656242View attachment 1656243
It was 🔺 shortly after that tweet. Mostly we wondered why she was going in fancy dress as a middle aged teacher/social worker, the fire service event must have been fancy dress

• Haha
Reactions: 37
475 days sober, my eye. I've had enough of her. Coked up, vile narcissistic gobshite. As mentioned previously earlier in the thread re her AA antics. I was relatively new here when she shared that text from a fellow AA attendee, that was very very dangerous of her to do that. I've been around AA and meetings for a while...you just don't bleeping do it. I'd cast the witch out. Sorry, I'm angry.
It's been said many times on these threads, but if I was familiar with Jack from Twitter and walked in to an AA meeting for the first time to see her sitting there holding court, I'd turn on my heel and walk straight back out again. Would not trust her for one second to protect my anonymity.

When she talks about the "vbi" (🤢), she keeps saying "we".

Who else is in on this nonsense?
At one point Jack claimed there was a "working group" filled with analysts, economists, tech experts, particle physicists and rocket scientists, who all mysteriously disappeared as soon as Jack was being pressed for a progress update, at which point the project was just "one woman with a notebook and pen." Almost like they never existed at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.