Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get her obsession with shelves and more shelves full of spice containers. For one thing, none of those eighty bazillion spices ever show up in any of her slop recipes. Not that they'd be able to improve the taste, but still. And for another thing, how the hell is anyone supposed to reach the top shelves? Does she have special spice-jar-grabbing tongs on a pole hidden somewhere else in that crowded kitchen?

(Also, she has obviously never had to wash felt-pen writing off kitchen tiles. If she had, she would have quickly found out that even the ones that are supposed to be "erasable" are LYING.)

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I really don't get her obsession with shelves and more shelves full of spice containers. For one thing, none of those eighty bazillion spices ever show up in any of her slop recipes. Not that they'd be able to improve the taste, but still. And for another thing, how the hell is anyone supposed to reach the top shelves? Does she have special spice-jar-grabbing tongs on a pole hidden somewhere else in that crowded kitchen?

(Also, she has obviously never had to wash felt-pen writing off kitchen tiles. If she had, she would have quickly found out that even the ones that are supposed to be "erasable" are LYING.)
All the gear and no idea! Same as the photography

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just the two thoughts on this

“It’s not in Jacks nature to turn up empty handed” (shhhhh no one tell the patrons!)

I can’t even imagine how hard it would be to fake a gracious hostess face if someone turned up to my house with microwaved gone off salmon in a jar.

Sometimes it’s better to be empty handed.
Blimey, even worse than the gone off salmon was the description of her thermals that I really didn't need!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wonder how long the daily Twitter bio updates will last for? We're on Day 2 so far. I give it until next week. Can any insomnia fraus inform the canal if it changes at midnight.

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 22.56.15.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She might actually work a bit too, if she was doing that. At the moment, I think she sacks a lot of it off because eww, Poors. She doesn't want to have to deal with them, and has no concept of actual poverty, hence her overly dramatic stories about old men eating toothpaste, and her beyond Dickensian tales of the Poverty.
She’d be a shoe-in for a GB News presenting job. Her, Widdie and Farage - what a dream team 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She might actually work a bit too, if she was doing that. At the moment, I think she sacks a lot of it off because eww, Poors. She doesn't want to have to deal with them, and has no concept of actual poverty, hence her overly dramatic stories about old men eating toothpaste, and her beyond Dickensian tales of the Poverty.
And she wouldn't need to fake an interest in cooking. I'd welcome any career move that kept her a safe distance from the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Actually Widdie reminds me a bit of Mystic Slopbot. In the wig area only. That is where the similarities end.

Screenshot_20221017-230758.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder how long the daily Twitter bio updates will last for? We're on Day 2 so far. I give it until next week. Can any insomnia fraus inform the canal if it changes at midnight.

View attachment 1658286
Writer ❌
Campaigner ❌
Cookbook author - name on the front but otherwise ❌
Accidental inflation analyst - everything but "accidental" ❌
creator of the VBI - doesn't count as "creating" when it doesn't exist ❌
bylines everywhere - oh, get over yourself, you fabulist ❌
476 days sober - sure, if you say so ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’d be a shoe-in for a GB News presenting job. Her, Widdie and Farage - what a dream team 😬
I would love GB News to bring Jack in as a bit of an irritant to stir it up a bit. You just know she'd swagger in, having done no prep ready to own the haunted hams and be reduced to a shitting dog in about five seconds. At the very least Portillo should get her on his show and confront her about the "shut your legs" incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.