Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talked about it since then. Here’s @Marmalade Atkins timeline of it up to August 5th. There might be a later one, Marm can let us know when they catch up

Since then, Jack has said she hopes to have the Vimes Boots Index out by the end of the year ...

Picsart_22-10-17_01-43-57-703.jpg

(I can't remember where she said it, though)

Edit:

2nd September 2022. Still going. Plugging away at it.
Screenshot_20221017-015510_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think a giveaway that she is doing the sum total of duck all squared on the VBI is the fact she never mentions it unless asked - and even then in vague terms. If I was working on a huge project - that was relevant to my job and campaigning - I couldn't help myself talking about. Eg when she is interviewed she'll never say anything like 'an interesting thing I've discovered from my work on the Index is xyz'.
What is she going to do? If it wasn't for here keeping the memory of it alive with receipts she would have 100% dropped it and changed her story on twitter - 'oh I mentioned a new index would be a good idea, but I never actually said I was going to create it. I just came up with the name'.
If she ever produces anything it will be scrutinised minutely. Will she dump it on others to start complete? But why would they?

Reactions: 62
Much as I hope that JM will be exposed for the criminal/fraud she is, meanwhile I am enjoying her becomes a punchline on Twitter (her favourite platform) for bad recipes, rinsed hoops and poor potatoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
@That Forensic Man

Similar style Monsoon tunic dresses are on ebay etc showing the rrp as £90. JM's is a bit more ornate with the embellished collar but I think £90 is reasonable to include in the big stocktake.

Also the jolly Warehouse skirt rrp was £45 if we don't believe she got it secondhand.

Reactions: 21
Christ Almighty, this squig wants her elevated to the House of Lords! Is this why she was titting about in a red robe? Getting some Baroness Munroe of Southend practice in?
D44CB393-F68F-43F9-B5F1-88FCB1EF4FB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Christ Almighty, this squig wants her elevated to the House of Lords! Is this why she was titting about in a red robe? Getting some Baroness Munroe of Southend practice in? View attachment 1656447
Her stans are genuinely funnier than a lot of the people who make jokes about her on twitter these days tbh 🤣🤣! What goes thru peoples heads while writing this tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She had a ragtag band of nerds helping for about a week until someone asked for an update and she was suddenly just a woman with a biro
I haven’t been able to listen to radio 4’s ‘fact checking’ More or Less since and it used to be a must for me. ☹

Tim Harford should do an update in the next series - I think he actually said ‘ragtag band of nerds’ in the VBI episode. Tim, it was a LIE!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
You would think my now there would be something regarding the VBI, some stats, a blueprint of the method on how it measures inflation. Plenty of interesting things has happened to the countries money, for the method to be put into practice. Yet there hasnt been much. Surely we would have seen something by now.

Reactions: 35
Yes, she does make AA meetings sound like a Slimming World group, which is enough to put anyone off (sorry to SW fraus but, you know).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
At least she's giving her pits an airing. :ROFLMAO:

The whole look is bad on her, the clothes are ill fitting and the colour of fag packets and add on that stance and pose, and she looks bigger than she truly is. It's another awful look from our Jackie.
I think the whole series (there were three other people including Joe lycet) were badly photographed to be honest, not just her.

Reactions: 23
Just look at this smug twit.
View attachment 1654691
What in the 'someone rolled up in a pub carpet about to be popped into the boot of a Ford Mondeo enroute to Epping Forest' is going on here pals?
Thread title

Are you serious? When did this happen? Please don’t link to the original post btw.
She's done it several times. Also posted pictures outside the venue of a meeting. She's also publicly outed individuals as having alcohol addiction on Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.