Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she bought them from WH Smith then she’s spent £££££.

There’s the coroners reports (my aneurysm) plus our gorgeous posts, so she must have 100’s of the bastards. Maybe that’s why she’s down a bedroom. Can’t even open the door as it’s so crammed full of ring binders. Graceless twit.
But ink is more expensive than petrol!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah and I don’t think she knows how much she earns on an annual basis, as she constantly reminds us she’s a 🥺 freelance writer 🥺 with a variable income. Even Patreon’s monthly payments will vary - she’ll have boom months if she gets a large cohort of new annual subscribers, but then see nothing from them for the next 11 months. She netted a loss last Patreon payday and if the new data source is to be believed will have another month of losses this payday too. She also says any old tit in the hope it sticks, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can't recall where the screenshot will be, but remember a while back she claimed she didn't earn enough to pay tax. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
No idea what was going on there, surely she must have had something decent she could have posed in? What made her think that a sagging grey sports bra and control pants would be alluring? Maybe LJC has unusual tastes idk 🤷‍♀️. The whole photo session definitely suggested a cold and blizzardy night, when you look back now.

Why isn’t her 38E bosom filling out the booby holders on that vest? She must worship at her own altar. Never known anyone love themselves this much. A true Narcissus.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Forensic Stocktake: Detectives Needed. @That Forensic Man new stuff here.
For the love of LJC will someone put me out of my misery and find these hideous Viv trousers?! They actually look like they might be jeans. Also, pretty sure this black jacket is a spendy thing as well though will be harder to 🔺Looking again, I’m not even convinced the pic of her in the street is the exact jacket in the awards pic. Is it two different really similar jackets?!

Don’t think the Church’s style brown brogues are on the list yet either.
View attachment 1647438View attachment 1647439

She has it, and a matching or at least v similar waistcoat
View attachment 1647440
View attachment 1647449
also, as well as the “fat controller waistcoats” (chapeau that frau!) I see leggy was the inspo for leather kecks too.

Finally, I think this may be a FOURTH Burberry scarf! The other thinner one she has in the bottom two pics from @Knit one Pearl one looks more like the heritage print and colours; this one is mustard with blue in it. i wonder if she bought them when she was doing her pretty woman spite-shop at the Burberry store to really stick it to the ‘shop girl’?! :unsure:

Also, is this leather jacket already on the list?
View attachment 1647453
View attachment 1647455
View attachment 1647458
The brogues (if Church's - and I see no reason why they wouldn't be given her tastes) will have cost £350-ish if they were bought five or more years ago. More like £950 today - Church's have more than doubled the price of their entire range in the past couple of years :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Sitting here like a pov trying to figure out how this works 😭 send knowledgeos

Edit: ok I have Googled "inside Burberry store" and I'm feeling a bit imposter syndrome just imagining walking into one of these places.
No offence intended to any Burberry fans - the stuff looks gorgeous. Just that I'd have a panic attack in the shop. 😅
I spoke to my sister who is a frequenter of high end stores and she said as someone else has pointed out that tills only exist at the outlet store and she added the staff are lovely so she’s calling BS on the snarky ‘can u afford this Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman’ scene. She said whether she’s in flip flops and leggings or carrying her Armarni bag wearing her Burberry jacket at the proper stores it’s like a personal shopper service and they treat you very well but as she then said ‘if you’re going out to spend nearly 2 grand on a coat wouldn’t you want to look nice so that when you put it on you don’t look like a woman in a flasher’s mac?’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Agree. Lee Anderson was right and Martin Daubney said ‘probably’ in his tweets (though even without the ‘probably’ he was right).
Jack Monroe 415: Probably earns more than the Prime Minister <-- thread title suggestion (don't sue me, Jack)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Having a wee hoot that when doing a visual search for Jack wearing those striped/tartan jeans/whatever (not convinced they are Viv btw) that it suggests buying this...
1665665370448.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She then said ‘if you’re going out to spend nearly 2 grand on a coat wouldn’t you want to look nice so that when you put it on you don’t look like a woman in a flasher’s mac?’ 😂
It's true though, isn't it? Go out in something nice when you go shopping so you can properly see/imagine what you'd look like.

Either way, I can't imagine a sales assistant saying that to a customer, even if they did look trampy. It's their bread and butter, they wouldn't risk their pay or bonus or commission to make one snarky remark to a nobody.

Must try harder, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I sadly recognise a lot of files as Wilko ones. The Moleskin notebooks are well spenny though.

Lets not forget her collection of pens to stick in her blazer pockets to really drive home the home office aesthetic. It just needs to look like she does any work. :ROFLMAO:
I couldn’t resist and went looking for the tiny desk and blazer pens pic. I didn’t find the one I wanted but I did find this one. Can a kind frau find the even better tiny desk blazer and pens pic please please please (and thankyou)
F1252A84-543F-449F-B05F-640F07119726.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even if it did get to court and by some miracle she won on a technicality (it won't and she wouldn't) it would be an incredibly hollow victory and very damaging to her. She might not earn/receive as much money as the PM, but it will still be quite a lot. Much more than her supporters would imagine.
The harrowing stories of solar lights and melting soap with accompanying rattle rattle tip jar will be seen as ludicrous grift it was.
After accidentally viewing a clip of Lozza 'interviewing' some bemused american on that awful new channel & hearing 30p Lee refer to Liz Truss as Theresa May (I will grant him that all women tory party leaders are interchangable) I began to worry that they would both be so utterly awful in the witness box that Jack could get another win by being less terrible than the defendant again. That would be a 200% success rate in Jackmaths I think.

I'm assuming that Anderson would only have to say that it was a fair assumption that a person who has 7 x best seller books & visible tv & newspaper career for a decade would be earning a decent whack. There was a hoo haa recently over that nice Alison lady on This Morning saying that she didn't notice an accidental 10k debit on her account till the garage phoned to tell her she was overcharged. So many comments from people disgusted that she had that much money. Err, that's how ridiculously well paid tv media careers are. That's why people will just about sell their souls for a little whiff of it. Alison was a BB contestant 20 years ago? And has worked constantly since keeping herself on telly, doing what she is good at, getting better at it too & has been well rewarded by the sound of it. She must really boil Jacks piss :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Having a wee hoot that when doing a visual search for Jack wearing those striped/tartan jeans/whatever (not convinced they are Viv btw) that it suggests buying this...
View attachment 1647521
Well, we do have Jack’s word that they are, and she’s autistic, so…
7B6F8B67-AF43-44B6-BF0C-39593C7FBB15.jpeg

That tiny pirate is rocking it compared to the Buccaneer in the Bay Window. Must try harder, Jack.
1CB0F903-071C-426D-BE22-A38A73C02F43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t resist and went looking for the tiny desk and blazer pens pic. I didn’t find the one I wanted but I did find this one. Can a kind frau find the even better tiny desk blazer and pens pic please please please (and thankyou) View attachment 1647506
This was actually the photo I thought was the pens in the pocket one, damn, fugue state. I swear there is one!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was actually the photo I thought was the pens in the pocket one, damn, fugue state. I swear there is one!
There is! I saw it yesterday and now can’t find it again. It’s when she had her close cropped hair, and there’s a mirror over a fireplace in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is! I saw it yesterday and now can’t find it again. It’s when she had her close cropped hair, and there’s a mirror over a fireplace in the background
Check your browser history!

I did find this whilst trying to find it, it's too funny not to share-

download (27).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
No idea what was going on there, surely she must have had something decent she could have posed in? What made her think that a sagging grey sports bra and control pants would be alluring? Maybe LJC has unusual tastes idk 🤷‍♀️. The whole photo session definitely suggested a cold and blizzardy night, when you look back now.

The top had to be LJC's. This behavior totally confirms to Jack's warped ideas around boundaries.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Untitled.png

Sorry, I'm going wildly off thread, because I found this whilst trying to find that bloody pen photo. Pier PR were responsible for the Del Monte debacle, the results speak for themselves. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.