Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incredibly successful.
Potential reach of 20 million.

Is it snowing in Pier’s office?
Other KPIs
* 50 live views on Instagram lives
* Zero social media posts from Jack
* 6 comments on Del Monte’s Twitter page
* 5 terrible recipes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Why does she make Viv (RIP) clothes look like she dressed as Rupert the Bear?! (Clearly, I’m old). She can’t style an item.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Found a Viv (RIP) traazer pic from August 2019, from Instagram by the photographer of an Observer Food Monthly shoot.

View attachment 1647683

Also found 2 photos that are PROOF that she HAS been to Asda HQ (or a studio or a big store kitchen) and she HAS volunteered at a food bank 🙄 (is that a Burberry scarf?)

View attachment 1647688

View attachment 1647689
Another bloody Burberry?! Does she not know any other scarf brand?! ALSO THAT IS MY LEATHER JACKET!!! It was a v special occasion bday present from my OH and I happen to know that one is £300 plus (is another All Saints)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1647556

Sorry, I'm going wildly off thread, because I found this whilst trying to find that bloody pen photo. Pier PR were responsible for the Del Monte debacle, the results speak for themselves. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also bullshit 100 piece of coverage, unless it was in places like the Beano and Tinned Pineapple Weekly that we weren’t aware of 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1647556

Sorry, I'm going wildly off thread, because I found this whilst trying to find that bloody pen photo. Pier PR were responsible for the Del Monte debacle, the results speak for themselves. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They missed off the viewership of 78 fraus under Impact.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.