Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MisDAvalon

Hey you beautiful ninnies, I have finally come out of lurkdom to comment on Grenfell. I live two blocks away; saw it happening in real time. Was down there the next day to try and help. We all were The community in Ladbroke Grove is tight. And there is NO WAY she was waived through a cordon. Not ever. It's heinous she has tried to centre herself in this. I have been with you since thread one. Keep up the good fight x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 155

Hope&Glory

Nicola Sturgeon would push her over if Jack stood by her. 😆 Sympathies that you share a town with her. I take it you see her quietly doing her behind the scenes charity work all over the place do you?
Let's just say, I am old enough to remember when she first appeared in a feature article in our local paper. We share a lot of mutual friends and although they all sing her praises I've always been a little bit sceptical. I didn't like something she did years ago to Francesca Martinez, the fabulous comedian & disability rights campaigner. FM started a campaign years ago against changes to the benefits system but Jack, who was starting out at the time literally stole her words , starting her own campaign & completely over shadowing FM's amazing work. I agree it's great where there's as much awareness as possible about certain subjects etc but something just felt a bit skewed as Jack did not then actually have the same shared experience as Francesca with disability and she had really just used so much of FM's wording in her posts. I just thought 'Hmm, iffy!' I've only recently read Molly's brilliant piece & it really does resonate so much with what my ears have pricked up at over the years. Sorry to be so boring & serious but that's my input as a newbie here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 148
I read the first two sentences in Dr Seuss fashion.
"I do not like that person Jack.
I do not like her being back."

"Would you like her on Insta or Twitter?"

"No, I would not! When will it hit her?
I do not like her here or there. I do not like her anywhere."

"Would you feed her online con?"

"I will not donate to her Patreon!
I do not like her on any site.
I dislike her with all my might.
I do not like her Twitter bio.
I do not like her on the fourth moon of Io."

"Do you like her mother's roast?"

"Certainly not. Those spuds are gross.
I do not like her burger man.
I do not like her food from cans."

"What about her green eggs and ham?"

"No, nor her recipes with Spam.
I do not like that person Jack.
I do not like her being back."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
Ah, I see the transitioning to male phase and wearing chest binders is well and truly over, she owes the trans community a huge apology. Everything is cos play with this woman. She attends AA meetings for fun, looking for potential boyfriends now that she's no longer a lesbian. Why not just say you are bisexual, I can't with this woman.
As someone who has transitioned (female to male) - started my transition in 2013. Binder (temporary whilst I waited for surgery) and now hormones for life. It's a decision you don't fuck about with. Lasting consequences for you and those around you. Really don't care how JM identifies. However, I remember at the time JM was doing this, something felt decidedly off.

• Heart
Reactions: 121

emeraldopal

This hoodie pic and the accompanying post. Not sure what vibe she was going for, but it’s giving me a mashup of speak to a manager and Regina George’s mother.
As an ED frau the hoodie pic genuinely upset and triggered me and this made me laugh and neutralised some of her poison, so thank space you <3

Honestly though - how someone in long term ED recovery could be unaware of how damaging this type of shit can be is absolutely unfathomable to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 117

ohhhhvienna

Chef rant incoming:

I know she’s back on Twitter (gotta get those 100 hours in SOMEHOW I guess 🙄) but the other day I was scrolling through her ig, going through pictures and pictures of slop, and found this absolute nightmare of a situation!

A57DDC7D-79D1-4C2B-A9AF-213CA7AFC540.jpeg

Very soft, probably very flat tasting lentils because god forbid poor people want their food to taste layered and interesting (Jack I’m begging you to use a herb) topped with A FISH FILLET POACHED IN ITS DEFROSTED JUICES. Why. Why why why. Why not, say, some fresh water instead? Perhaps flavoured with the stalks from, say, the parsley you could have folded through the lentils to finish? Or a little splash of the nonalcoholic wine? I can’t believe I have to point out that defrosting juices are not an ingredient 🤮

For me at the end of the day, even with the awful patreon and professional victim stuff, her most outrageous grift is that this so called “food writer” knows next to nothing about what it means to cook good food.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Is it just me or does the red heel strip of the Louboutin look like it’s been done with a drawing tool on a photo? I’ve never owned a pair but I’ve seen them irl and the red is fabulously lacquered looking and doesn’t have any ripply/bare bits. I think I’m in a fugue paranoid state where absolutely every single thing she says is a lie! 😂
Lol you're right. Real pair here.

Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 16.59.29.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
The peace has been shattered. She s back and spouting bollox again. Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading these threads for a few days and have been following the shitshow that is JM for a while.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

pusheencat00

First post so I apologise if you’ve all seen this already but thought I’d share on the off chance you haven’t.
I found a comment on Reddit that appears to be sharing one of Jack’s old tweets re. Grendel/cladding. Unfortunately the tweet has gone now and I can’t find a copy on archive.org so take it with a grain of salt, there’s no direct proof of it being her, but if it is, it seems like another example of her inserting herself into the tragedy.
AFD8D6FF-1D0C-4FB6-8C3A-279448F53EB3.jpeg

I’ve been following these threads since before the VBI, but haven’t posted because I’ve been shy. 😅 I’ve been loving the 🔺 of her expensive goods - I think I might try my hand at being a forensic ninny later.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Ninnies I have a confession to make...
Last month I had a job interview and when talking about analysing something I mentioned looking at the granular detail. 🤢

I am deeply ashamed of myself but I did get the promotion so something good came of it. Please don't excommunicate me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Toot Toot! Jack is back. Boo, I guess.

Well done @MavisBeacon for nominating @Smeghead 's words for our new thread title. You both win a night out in Southend with Jack, Russ and that other internet weirdo, I forget their name. Spoon's O'clock!

Anyway, yes Jack is back, and she's turned a new leaf, admitted her mistakes and a shiny halo sits upon her new haircut and colour, no no I jest, only the new hair is true, she came back as vile as ever.

She thinks you're a Nazi if you vote for the Tories, and is generally being a snarky mare on Twitter. She put on a child's sweat shirt and posed liked a blurry goose, claiming she just didn't notice it was one of SB's old ones for days. Ergh honky.

Remember to stay on topic to save the mods a headache and hello to newbies, please check out our wiki, the pink button above, full of FACTS.

Also; Jack loves geese.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Charitas

Chatty Member
I have boys (now grown up). There was only one thing they ever drew 🍆
Quite. Bought my two spy pens one year every surface in the house probably has a badly drawn cock on it, visible only under uv light. It would be quite difficult to explain if a crime occurred here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

moldwarp

VIP Member
As an ED frau the hoodie pic genuinely upset and triggered me and this made me laugh and neutralised some of her poison, so thank space you <3

Honestly though - how someone in long term ED recovery could be unaware of how damaging this type of shit can be is absolutely unfathomable to me.

Don't let her get to you. I don't believe she ever met the clinical criteria for the main EDs She just likes to bait and trigger. The real Jack is strong hale and husky. Her body shape's great. Her posture not so much, but that's what spending years bent under the weight of ya own grift does to you.

By the way Fraus I'm loving the current Comeback Playbook she's doing. No #bekind sentiments, no recipes or cost cutting tips - just straight in there with the legal threats. Very loving, much recovery.

You know how a fading rockstar tries to make a comeback by revisitng the sound that originally made them great?

Like how an aging Eminem tried to attain relevance again by making the Marshall Mathers LP 2 which was meant to remind us all of his masterpiece the previous decade?

Well, that's the playbook Jack's following right now. She's trying to rekindle her rep as brave lefty maverick warrior with the I Sue White Wing Bastards LP 2.

Very interesting. Thank you! I knew it had to be external because your nose doesn't just become big and ugly out of nowhere. It's quite unattractive now, to be honest. It would be enough to deter me from other activities!

That reads really harshly, I just realised. To be clear, she had a lovely little nose and she chose to ruin it, I am not a shallow and looks based Frau normally.
Yeah that's why Stevie Nicks had HER snow flushed up her bum, so she could preserve her singing voice from the nasal ravages, and preserve the shape of her lovely honker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92