Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway Jack you can duck off playing out ‘Tories as Nazi’s ooh I’m a rebel! aren’t I shocking?!’
As terrible as they may be they’ve never actually claimed £20 is enough to live on unlike your good self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's on Instagram posting pics in a age 8-9 hoodie letting on she didn't know. Sleeves are half way up her arms, the absolute roaster.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
And there I was, thinking - poor girl, she must find buying trousers really difficult! Yeah, I kept looking at that picture (which I remember seeing and puzzling about back in the day) wondering how can she be so er... peculiarly proportioned.😁
Distended ribs - distended means swollen. She may have flared ribs, but most hilarious is that Jack has altered a picture of her imperfect body to demonstrate she’s happy with her body just as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If she sold her Seamaster 21st gift, then maybe she's bought another one. What are they now, £6k for a large size? Is this a 2nd one do you think, or the original gift?
(My twatty ex had one...he was a narc like Jacksie too funny enough....
I'm putting my money on it being the original. She'll be fuming that Big D's slipped up with posting it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She actually set up the tripod to take pics in this age 8-9 hoodie. Let that sink in. Seek help, Jack

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Like hell she wandered around with sleeves that short *for a few days* without thinking "hmm this doesn't fit" until now. Liar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Jack, hi, your son is nearly 13. He doesn't want nor need to share a wardrobe of clothes with his sad sack of a mother. Let him have some agency. Cool, thanks, bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
One for the “who’s head is this” album Marms
BB5CBD72-7D01-4A52-ABEF-6D57C2A91643.jpeg

ETA lest we forget just 5 weeks ago…

CF6D51B3-E1E8-4D69-A574-CD45EE480861.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
So I think that’s a cut plus blonde highlights, anyone checked the Toni and Guy insta? Did they do the shampoo for you whilst they bleached it, Jack?

Re: watch chat. She claimed the 21st Bday Omega Seamaster was bought from a cheap website and only cost £600. It was sold during the pov. This would have been a silver watch, not unlike the one in the recent pigskin hat photo earlier this thread.
The awful gold clasp Dr Who watch was gifted by Big Dave at the start of this year, it’s gold with a brown leather strap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.