Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that hairstyle what's thought of as the classic "May I speak to a Manager" bob?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Like hell she wandered around with sleeves that short *for a few days* without thinking "hmm this doesn't fit" until now. Liar.
When I was a teenager going to raves one of our mates got a new girlfriend who wore children’s tops. Brownie t-shirts and child size footie tops were her fav i recall. Reader, we all hated her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
She fancies herself something rotten

Someone has too. Burger Boy found a better bonk for midnight munching.

She's tit-faced again. This is tit-faced behaviour. The ranting, the crappy selfies, the attention seeking. Stop bothering AA, Jack, and get yourself to drug rehab instead you snorting goose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Big D has done that on purpose.
Come and stand by your brother, that you hate and reckon you punched. Ohhh and you happen to have your sold seamaster on. Goodo.
He presents without comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
LJC the whole family is at it! Listing hobbies and interests like that is psychotic. A lot of those sound like nice jolly family man activities so why not just write ‘I spend a lot of time doing activities with the kids - they have me roller skating and all sorts!’ Hoho etc. It’s so weird when they’re not connected in some way. Like ‘gardening, cooking and knitting’ or ‘Reading, films and music’ give you an idea of a person but Wii Dance, roller skating and ‘playing’ conjures up a very odd image.
Apologies Big Dave i never want to drag you into all this but at a certain point I feel like a lot of this is on you. 😕
I must confess that the “having fun” bit sent shudders down my spine.
In my experience, people who feel they have to say this are really NOT fun people. Not at all. They tend to be more like the Competitive Dad character off the Fast Show.
Not that I’m suggesting Big Dave is like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One of those articles:

View attachment 1637712

(New frauen, listen to the audio IF YOU DARE)
FFS, I just listened to this for the first time and nothing adds up !! I am angry. And I only reached 0:19. I am not a FORENSIC psychologist but it is so obvious she is lying.
I mean, having spent the last two years with the sad ninny hausfrauen this is hardly a surprise (both that she is lying and the forensic abilities) but this is shocking.
It is a minor detail but she can't convince me that she only had ONE pair of shoes. Also, she had problems even get the talk started acting as if she was a stand up comedian. This is not a poor person talk, this is a spoilt brat who didn't get what she wanted for a very short time during a lifetime.
She reveals herself in so many ways , she really has got no clue how much she gives away.
But again, we all know that. To me she remains a liar and a cos player.
Everything about this talk seems highly insincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
10 meetings a week? How does she fit it in with 100 hours of work and being a single mum?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It was acceptable though, last century
It was. Also looking back it was done in a spirit of kooky 90’s innocence. That girl could only dream of the attention one could gain decades later by simply wearing a child’s top online.
Stans, Stans, I’ve got Only Fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It was. Also looking back it was done in a spirit of kooky 90’s innocence. That girl could only dream of the attention one could gain decades later by simply wearing a child’s top online.
Stans, Stans, I’ve got Only Fans.
I mean, I’m sure she was insufferable as well. Everyone I knew who did it was. But it was a fashion.

Reactions: 16
10 meetings a week? How does she fit it in with 100 hours of work and being a single mum?!
Who on here predicted "returning to Twitter with a sad tale of falling back into addiction and fighting her way out"? Someone did, I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m ignoring her latest weird picture. She’s just trying to distract us from #WatchWatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.