Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by a perceptive squig on twitter and nominated by: @Brian Butterfield. Your prize is a Saturday Is Treat Day plate with slop on it and a handy bin near by.

The recap is limited. As usual there has been suspected sock activity. Jack updated her bio but is otherwise behaving the pumble has her chained up in his slop dungeon.
Twitter tides are turning against Jack, lots of people are questioning her, sharing older articles and generally mocking. Twitter is her kingdom so this is bound to be a kick in the narc balls. Her story has been questioned in another podcast too.

Still no update on Content's haircut or Cooper.

P. S please check the wiki if you are new, it's very thorough and informative unlike Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
It was discussed in the last thread re: Jack claiming I, Daniel Blake was based on her life (I think).

Just to clear things up, that's not quite what Jack said, she was equating it with her (fictional) period in The Pov.

(It was believable though as she's such a massive narc/

1665323765249.png

Despite all the bot accounts following Jack, her follower count has now dropped below 570k

Some weird activity going on if you look at the graph line underneath the figures though!

1665323969432.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Thread title by a perceptive squig on twitter and nominated by: @Brian Butterfield. Your prize is a Saturday Is Treat Day plate with slop on it and a handy bin near by.

The recap is limited. As usual there has been suspected sock activity. Jack updated her bio but is otherwise behaving the pumble has her chained up in his slop dungeon.
Twitter tides are turning against Jack, lots of people are questioning her, sharing older articles and generally mocking. Twitter is her kingdom so this is bound to be a kick in the narc balls. Her story has been questioned in another podcast too.

Still no update on Content's haircut or Cooper.

P. S please check the wiki if you are new, it's very thorough and informative unlike Jack.
I cannot help but read your comments in anything else other than Isa's voice. :ROFLMAO:

You're Weclome

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Listening to that new podcast gave me such an unpleasant flashback to living in a student house where the kitchen was right beside my bedroom.

Sorry for being such a humourless ninny - but, honestly, they sounded just like a couple of post-party stragglers, still talking tit at 5am whilst too wrecked to realise that everyone else had gone to bed three hours ago. Grrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Ok so with a gmail and probably other accounts you can set up a new Twitter account by putting + and whatever after your handle so [email protected] could have [email protected] [email protected] and so on, forever.

So anyone inclined to could set up a single gmail account then set up a thousand Twitter accounts. It’d take a few hours but if you have the time… you can absolutely fake a follower count.

Dead giveaway would be that there would be no activity on the account, would follow one account or one account and a few suggested blue ticks, and they could sit there bumping up the numbers and also picked up as a sock - if it’s been sat there a few weeks there’s a chance it would look less like a sock.

At this point if it is her it would be easier to just tell the truth, this is an insane amount of work to attempt to deflect and defend years of lies and questionable financial honesty. It’s… staggering.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
It was discussed in the last thread re: Jack claiming I, Daniel Blake was based on her life (I think).

Just to clear things up, that's not quite what Jack said, she was equating it with her (fictional) period in The Pov.

View attachment 1637557
Unfortunately though some people took that literally. I’ve seen it reported as fact in articles about her that it’s partly based on her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
As for Twitter. You can have as many accounts as you like on there. This one of mine is linked to my main but set up with a different email address. Via the phone app I can access them both with a click on the picture.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 1637557

Despite all the bot accounts following Jack, her follower count has now dropped below 570k

Some weird activity going on if you look at the graph line underneath the figures though!

View attachment 1637568
I was under the impression she had claimed she was inspo at some point. I think we’re all just deadened to the lengths she will lie to haha.

Reactions: 36
Another Jack shop that still appears to be live ( as in, I can add things to my basket). Looks like it was set up in 2016 to raise money for charity - the Orlando massacre. I wonder how much they saw of the profits what with jack, her ADHD brain and countless areas of income/fundraising.

The potato one is ... well ... dire.

1665325001040.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Regarding the socks and all the time it must take to use them. One thing Jack has is time, she doesn’t have a job or childcare responsibilities with all it entails. She doesn’t have anything to do with her time that is exactly pressing so she can very well spend every waking hour on SM.

Reactions: 54
Another Jack shop that still appears to be live ( as in, I can add things to my basket). Looks like it was set up in 2016 to raise money for charity - the Orlando massacre. I wonder how much they saw of the profits what with jack, her ADHD brain and countless areas of income/fundraising.

View attachment 1637613
Tbf I’d pay £4 to get it marked by a GCSE art teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Unfortunately though some people took that literally. I’ve seen it reported as fact in articles about her that it’s partly based on her life.
Actually, she very, very heavily implied that it was, in a separate Guardian article a month before she punched the Odeon wall and ran out howling into the night. They contacted her for ‘research’ and she then goes on about how it’s basically ‘her’ story

8364F68E-8BCE-4B31-8A41-09CB597A884F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

View attachment 1637613
Sh1thouse potaoes, meet sh1thouse onion.

I see the buy a full price book and I'll donate it to a homeless shelter racket is still live. Of course as ever, no evidence or updates have been provided.

Screenshot 2022-10-09 15.23.21.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

View attachment 1637613
Has anyone ever compiled a list of campaigns she has organised for charity? Starting with the £3k sales of her household goods - a portion of which was promised to charity (and by promoting it as such, probably raised a lot more money/higher prices for goods compared to selling just for yourself/profit).

As far as I can tell, the vast majority of her campaign fundraising have routed through her personal accounts. Including the one I put money into (the fundraiser for a TinCanCook book to go to foodbanks).

• Sad
Reactions: 51

I see the buy a full price book and I'll donate it to a homeless shelter racket is still live. Of course as ever, no evidence or updates have been provided.

View attachment 1637622
Holy crap. Does the charity know about this? I've just googled them and they seem legit. How many slop manuals could they conceivably need? I mean there must be a limit, right?!? Would they not rather have the £10.99?

This is outrageous.

ETA: states that 25% of profits on the rainbow print will go to Broken Rainbow. Which ceased operations in 2016.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

View attachment 1637622
This makes me feel ever so sad. I remember this coming out & being so pleased for her & I respected how she had worked hard & was rewarded with success & financial security for her & her child. The cover is lovely & she came across as sincere and authentic.
Mind you, I didn't buy it as when I first looked at a recipe in the guardian, I thought duck I'm skint but not desperate. (kidney bean specials iirc)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.