Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I know bupkus about England. The Leigh UK police station is 235 miles from Southend on Sea. Does not compute. Says Google maps.
Lol there's a Leigh-on-Sea next to Southend, she's hopefully been nowhere near the Greater Manchester one. The tories did take Leigh in 2019 though so maybe she'll go yell at some working class people about how stupid they are.

Reactions: 23
I had to look up this #IStandWithNicolaSturgeon hashtag and it is just the perfect example of why Twitter is so tit. A politician says that she does not like a party ideologically opposed to her own, and suddenly 1000s of people spring into action in an attempt to win the Guinness World Record for Biggest Group Back-patting Session.

...and of course Jack has to jump in to say that Tories are Nazis, which just shows how utterly stupid, ignorant, and blinkered she is (and how fortunate she is to have always lived in a democratic country). Welcome back, Jack!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Green eggs & ham .... or LFC ?
'little' Sammy Lee was an LFC player in the 80's in the Dalgliesh, Souness and Rush days.
He was known for being a smol.
For the biggest Liverpool fan in the whole world to use it as a sock/alter would be just far too obvious 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's she on about? The only bit I understood was "Creative accountants"
The snortweasel is doing highly sophisticated political analysis here. It is not for the likes of us to understand, we just gaze upon it in silent, reverent awe.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Saying "Tories are bad" doesn't seem like a particularly earth-shattering or brand new insight.

I do however see that "Jack Monroe Lee Anderson" is one of the search terms that comes up on the haunted bird app when you search JM's name. The paid and organized campaign is working.

What's she on about? The only bit I understood was "Creative accountants"
How delicious it will be when Jack's own "creative accounting" is exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I forgot to mention that the local Freshii shop is offering breakfast bowls, and one of them is Green Eggs and Kale. The photo on the display board looked a lot like JM's breakfast slop bowl. Another one up in her niche!

• Haha
  • Wow
Jesus, I hate politics Jack, she’s so basic! Bring back the slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If Burger Boy taught us anything, it's that Jack is fond of a mid-coitus tweet.

And tbh anti-Tory rants are probably just what Russ likes to get things going.
Go sit on the naughty step and think of the abhorrent images you've just placed in fellow fraus minds. :sick:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.