Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So squig is threatening their family with three weeks of Jack Monroe recipes… sure they will be signing to for second jobs sharpish.

It’s a cost of living crisis, but don’t make it worse squig
It could be a great national employment scheme to deal with more vacancies than folks willing to take them. Job centre gives you a Tin Can’t Cook meal plan and ingredients instead of cash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It could be a great national employment scheme to deal with more vacancies than folks willing to take them. Job centre gives you a Tin Can’t Cook meal plan and ingredients instead of cash.
That’s cruelty beyond anything the Tories could dream of. Jack would love it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well now. In my online browsing I’ve seen a public reply early this year from one of her parents on someone’s post, where said parent was backing Boris and was very clearly a Tory from the context of the reply. Not earth-shattering that that’s their political affiliation, but how can they feel when their daughter is using such vitriolic and incendiary language?

🔺 I’m a massive lefty and have no love for the Tory party. I privately - and now on here - express my contempt for specific politicians (including my local MP who is as thick as mince; my informed conclusion after a bizarre convo with them). However - I don’t think the ‘all X are evil’ trope is doing anyone any good and I’ve got just as much contempt for ill-informed slop-list celebrities who jump on the bandwagon and try to rile people up purely for self-interest.
Agree and far be it from me to intrude on English politics but at the last election Labour lost a lot of seats in England to the Tories. I'm not sure it's the best strategy for someone who claims to want a Labour government to be talking about voters who switched from Labour to Tory in those terms if they want to win them back.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Agree and far be it from me to intrude on English politics but at the last election Labour lost a lot of seats in England to the Tories. I'm not sure it's the best strategy for someone who claims to want a Labour government to be talking about voters who switched from Labour to Tory in those terms if they want to win them back.
It’s almost as if she doesn’t have a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I saved this a while ago, during a previous chaos… nice she has also been reunited with the guitar she has taken to the pawn shop at least twice now, along with the watch.View attachment 1641431
And her grandads stolen but miraculously still in her possession Le Creuset! It’s like the episode of Peppa Pig where the children donate their toys to a jumble sale and then buy them back themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
*poo

She sold her 21st birthday watch. Her dad randomly brought her his a few months ago as a gift.
If she sold her Seamaster 21st gift, then maybe she's bought another one. What are they now, £6k for a large size? Is this a 2nd one do you think, or the original gift?
(My twatty ex had one...he was a narc like Jacksie too funny enough....

Reactions: 19
Dr Dr, give me the news, I've got a bad case of grifting you 🎶
Dearest @elepal - is that your own merch on your head? Or did you get it from @MoistenedGussets (who still hasn’t fulfilled my order but I totally forgive him).

I’m thinking the canal needs its own version of Red Bubble (Beige Pumble?) or NotOnTheHighStreet (NotInAsdaEither?) to showcase the glorious merch & indeed all the artistry of the canal. (Not mine; you’ve seen my photoshop attempts).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she sold her Seamaster 21st gift, then maybe she's bought another one. What are they now, £6k for a large size? Is this a 2nd one do you think, or the original gift?
Ahhh I've not seen the 'new' one. Just presumed the one that's being talked about was the one with the gold doily design on the front that Big D had recently gifted her.

Show me the watch!!!
Please x

Reactions: 8
If she sold her Seamaster 21st gift, then maybe she's bought another one. What are they now, £6k for a large size? Is this 2nd one do you think?
I’d be so livid and disappointed if I’d bought my kids a gift like that for such a significant birthday and they sold it rather than come to me for help first. Luckily the little Handbaskets were never indulged in such a way and as a result are acceptable off-spring who cadge on a regular basis like normal grown children.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not sure which one everyone's talking about tbf

Reactions: 6
How funny, the print on the curtain behind her disappears right next to her waist.

But I know that Jack doesn't edit her pics, so I can only conclude that yes, her waist really is the same width as her head.
And there I was, thinking - poor girl, she must find buying trousers really difficult! Yeah, I kept looking at that picture (which I remember seeing and puzzling about back in the day) wondering how can she be so er... peculiarly proportioned.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She claims the abuse started at school when she was 9 rather than when she was a teenager

Well the inexplicable resurgence of the 'Jack Monroe is suing 30p Lee' guff has earned her a few followers. She'd dropped below 570k earlier this evening.

Could be short-term gain for long-term pain if she doesn't end up suing him - she's being hailed as some kind of hero on Twatter at the moment.

View attachment 1638803
Why she come back? Tired of honks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm no certainly not! I’ve got a magazine recipe somewhere I used to make the kids for sesame chicken and peanut butter noodles. Vg.
Vg meaning very good or is there 90% peanut butter, therefore vg/vegan?

Many thanks Sidey B.
I'm incorrect. Everyone should ignore my previous posts.
King Regards,

Unless the gold doily is removable? 🧐.....off to the google...although was the newly gifted one even a Seamaster? Meh. Cba.
I'm really pist off she's back

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.