Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she saying she’s part of the Anti Growth Coalition then? Because it certainly looks like it.
She really is astonishingly thick.
(Also, she has a nerve talking about tax dodgers given her tax/accounts history).
She hasn’t got a clue which way to play it here. So out of her depth. What does she have against accountants?! I bloody love Harold’s. She does a cracking job and saves me mucho heartaches and divorcios because he would happily save every receipt from materials to a Maccies and hand them over in a bag for life whilst thinking he’d done a sterling job of record-keeping. I’m capable but numbers make me sad so she’s worth every penny. She’s also pointed out things we can legitimately claim which we had previously not been so she has my appreciatos on that one. Maybe if Jack actually appreciated the professional skills of others she’d find life easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that after JM's crap Twitter account header was trashed on here, with the "f" word concealed by her profile photo, the header has now been edited so that the hidden word can now been seen as "fair".

Jack, you lying grifter, you've got bigger problems than a lousy Twitter graphic. And those problems aren't going away however much you try to ignore them. Put your energy into fixing those instead of faffing around with your Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Here we go
duck off with the 'communal wardrobe' It's so weird and creepy. Daughter is now officially taller than me, we're a similar clothing size, although different body shapes, and I still absolutely would not suggest we have a communal wardrobe. I know what the response would be if I did anyway..!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I think her wording is being tricksy in the blurry kids top photo.

She says she thought it was her LFC top, was that a nod to Space Squig's gift?
I’m not a football fan so perhaps I’m being naive, but surely the way you could tell if it was an LFC top (even not a traditional red one) would be that they actually put the club crest on it?

What a mistake-a to make-a.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
A squig summing up how we all feel...

View attachment 1641591
It’s too late for a thread title nomination isn’t it? 😭

When I was a teenager and struggling with an ED I used to pretend to joke and be annoyed that I could wear clothes from the kid’s section (in real life and on social media) because I thought it was an attractive flex at the time. It’s not healthy behaviour imho, especially for someone in their 30s, maybe I’m just projecting I don’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Ah…morning Jack.

You know there’s nothing a working class person loves more than to be hectored by a middle class person and told they’re a LIDERUL NARTZEEEEE for considering using their vote for someone other than Labour.

A free vote that the working classes marched and died for. And freedom of political belief which is protected by European Human Rights law which the UK is signed up to.

Especially ironic when you consider that Leggy almost certainly was a Tory voter and Jack spent most of 2017 slagging Corbyn.

Even more ironic when you consider that Jacks Greek forebears would have suffered under the Nazi occupation.

duck off Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
You'd think Dave could have stopped at the MBE if he felt the need to brag? Instead he wanted to make sure everyone knows he is a qualified, certified Big Manager. Just like something Jack would do. Shame she's limited to bragging about degrees she didnt earn and updating a twitter bio with 'creator of #thunderclapforcarers'. 🤔
Before my time but Jack apparently tried to rock some post-nominals of her own
If it follows RA = Rheumatoid Arthritis?

firefox_1SQUDC8SUo.png

Hasn't Jack referred to herself as "Dr Dr" in the past?
She had @drjackmonroe twitter

1665466052026.png

I haven't shared it, as it's a pic taken with her two brothers and sister. Big D has posted it.

ETA - Cropped version.

ETA - It's public.
I want that watch for the spenny list
I'll do an update later

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've waddled back after a snooze and made a decision. Hopefully my goose ain't cooked....

:mNew thread:m

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.