Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ignoring her latest weird picture. She’s just trying to distract us from #WatchWatch.
I think her wording is being tricksy in the blurry kids top photo.

She says she thought it was her LFC top, was that a nod to Space Squig's gift?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Is it happening? Is JackRussell happening?
Well, Supertanskiii seems to have got in first so unless we're getting the menage a trois from hell there could be a catfight, watched over by Russ chuckling "ladies please, there is plenty of me to go round".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The hoodie pic has this energy and I'm sorry for posting this but she looks like she can't move her arms in it and I'm wheezing

Screenshot_20221010-163508.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Well, Supertanskiii seems to have got in first so unless we're getting the menage a trois from hell there could be a catfight, watched over by Russ chuckling "ladies please, there is plenty of me to go round".
Gonna post this here too for anyone not following the Russ thread
Screenshot 2022-10-11 003612.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Sorry but I HAVE to address this #forensic
New image:
Forehead to eyebrow remains the same ✅
She’s lost a centimetre in length off her eyebrow to bottom of nose
She’s GAINED 4cm from end of nose to chin 🧐
Chinners?
8E83594B-293A-4B66-AD88-FF3220B846BA.jpeg
A9D1A608-6425-4D2D-9665-8B8C2C1D52ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Sorry but I HAVE to address this #forensic
New image:
Forehead to eyebrow remains the same ✅
She’s lost a centimetre in length off her eyebrow to bottom of nose
She’s GAINED 4cm from end of nose to chin 🧐
Chinners?
View attachment 1641558View attachment 1641559
Why are her eyes different sizes? I’ve got to go and look at photos of myself to see if this is normal. I don’t really do selfies other than to look like a tit so I’m pulling stupid faces in most of them.

That would be a particularly challenging game of shag, marry, kill*

*I don’t mean it literally, for the benefit of any nefarious lurkers xoxo
Yeah that’s a triple body-bag situation right there. Oh my god I’m joking can’t I BREATHE on here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It was indeed. Tiny t-shirt, enormous jeans.
The origin of girls all not being like other girls. Good times.
I knew a guy who was boasting of having an amazing girlfriend who wasn’t like other girls. In what I assumed to be a pointed put down, he told us how she didn’t wear make up because she didn’t need to cover herself in eyeliner or red lipstick, or dye her hair.
duck me this mousey haired girl turns up one day wearing frosted Heather shimmer pinky lipstick with chipped frosted pink nail varnish, which in fact is make up, just not very fashionable. This made her not like other girls, but not in the way she thought. I immediately ordered a pint knowing it would offend her, which it did, whilst her boyfriend drowned on about natural beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How funny, the print on the curtain behind her disappears right next to her waist.

But I know that Jack doesn't edit her pics, so I can only conclude that yes, her waist really is the same width as her head.
Wait. I thought that pic was made by someone here making fun of her photoshopping skills. She did her undies shot herself--and she's trying to claim the hip-to-waist-to-chest ratio of a Kardashian??? Hoo-boy she is just the absolute limit, isn't she. duck me that is some utterly absolutely awful photoshopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The origin of girls all not being like other girls. Good times.
I knew a guy who was boasting of having an amazing girlfriend who wasn’t like other girls. In what I assumed to be a pointed put down, he told us how she didn’t wear make up because she didn’t need to cover herself in eyeliner or red lipstick, or dye her hair.
duck me this mousey haired girl turns up one day wearing frosted Heather shimmer pinky lipstick with chipped frosted pink nail varnish, which in fact is make up, just not very fashionable. This made her not like other girls, but not in the way she thought. I immediately ordered a pint knowing it would offend her, which it did, whilst her boyfriend drowned on about natural beauty.
Oh man that made me lol and gave me memories!! What was with guys back then and their obsession with girls who don’t wear make-up? Always the lipstick comment too. Aside from the grunge trend for looking like a homeless zombie child it’s really weird.
Me and a friend decided years later this was because they wanted a ‘plain’ girlfriend that nobody would steal and that they didn’t have to put any effort in to being an actual boyfriend. So no Valentines etc because ‘you’re not like other girls.’ The Ladette movement around the same time didn’t help either-not inclusive of ravey festival fraus or our thoughts on how we’d like to be treated.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.