Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's even elevenarifed studying for the OU: clever bit of wording to make it sound like she will be doing 2 degree courses, when any fule nos you do individual courses with different credit amounts on a pathway to gain credits for a degree. *insert rolling eye emoji*
As for being a teacher: bahahahahahaha
Totally- The OU put limits on the amount of credits you can do and with her lack of GCSEs she would have had to do an Access course first. If Jack was doing an OU degree it would be the open unnamed one rather than the titled ones mentioned. I have images of her doing a 30 credit OU course then claiming a degree with the name of the module 🤦‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was trying to put my finger on what was different in the first pic, she had the skull and crossbones (barely) covered up with the floral affair and then later more heavily with the dark flower. So that's 3x the cost of a tattoo on the one location, and presumably increasingly expensive as it got bigger and took more ink/time.
Suspect she realised the quite visible skull and crossbones didn't suit her new image.

View attachment 1639557View attachment 1639559View attachment 1639562

Credit to @Marmalade Atkins for the screenshots here:
Jeezly pumble. The only way those tattoos would be acceptable is if they’d been done by David Blunkett after he’d spent three nights up on the trot wizzing away at a DIY rave, off his tits on psilocybin.

ETA revisiting old threads and would like to remind you ninnies of a semi forgotten deep cut on the album Great Lies Jack Has Told: when she said she’d been commissioned by the FT to write an article on inflation. LOLZ. Whatever your views on the Pink ‘Un and its unabashed support for der ebil capitalizm, it does at least have a tendency to prefer commissioning people who know what they’re talking about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
At some point she said she wanted to work in a PRU. Which is hilarious because she'd have been chewed up and spat out within a couple of hours 😂.
Yes. I did 🦉 at that. Four of the family have attended/currently in PRU, and whilst I love them to bits, absolutely no bleeping way, thank (space) you!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jeezly pumble. The only way those tattoos would be acceptable is if they’d been done by David Blunkett after he’d spent three nights up on the trot wizzing away at a DIY rave, off his tits on psilocybin.

ETA revisiting old threads and would like to remind you ninnies of a semi forgotten deep cut on the album Great Lies Jack Has Told: when she said she’d been commissioned by the FT to write an article on inflation. LOLZ. Whatever your views on the Pink ‘Un and its unabashed support for der ebil capitalizm, it does at least have a tendency to prefer commissioning people who know what they’re talking about.
I’ve often thought she must have gone back in time to a 2004 tattoo parlour, waved her arm and said ‘give me the lot!’ hence the absolute genericness of her sleeves with anchors etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I tried working out a timeline of tattoos while I was scrolling through her insta. But obviously it doesn't go back to the pov era.

The photo posted by colouredlines is, according to Jack, from 2011.
By November 2013 at the latest the skull tattoo has been covered (badly) with the floral piece. Looks like some other stuff has been added on as well?

View attachment 1639264

She posted a picture of this one in September 2012, it's unclear when she got it.

View attachment 1639282

Two stills also from Dec 2013
View attachment 1639267
View attachment 1639269

When I say that the flower cover-up was bad, I mean it was dire.

View attachment 1639287

View attachment 1639304

Not sure how many she started with but by June 2015 she's up to 28 tatts.

View attachment 1639293

She went "on tour" to the USA in August/September 2015 and got this monstrosity. I'd ask her to cover it in professional contexts too.

View attachment 1639303

View attachment 1639294

View attachment 1639295

By April 2016 the skull/rose is covered up again and we are somehow at 40-odd tattoos!

View attachment 1639309

This utter nonsense was made permanent in late 2016.

View attachment 1639313

And then in 2017 she's broke and begging for money again. Makes you think.

I wonder where this poor woman is now, and if she's still a fan.
View attachment 1639316

So bleeping professional, Jack
View attachment 1639318

And last but not least
View attachment 1639319
Jack and potatoes is never not going to bring a smile to my face.
Why does she always think she has muscly arms? They couldn't even be described as 'toned' 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
So are the limping chimpanzees going to attempt some sort of ill-conceived swat on the CEO of an age charity? Who will doubtless have no idea of any of this? Absolute desperados.
Isn’t this what happened with that absolute bellend who tried to say he knew who the Tattle owner is? And he sat behind a pretend news desk to do it. Lord almighty there are some pricks about 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
In case Jack or any of the LCs (limping chimpanzees) are lurking - there's one way to stop the 'trolling', and it's on Jack to release a statement clearing some things up and being totally transparent just like we've been asking her to do for 412 and a half threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Really?! I don't even look at the thread title. Have to scroll up if there's a reference to it to see what people are on about.
What can I say Choc M? One of the things l love most about being here (alongside beautiful honest resonant writing) are the sharp witty thread titles.
The best of all on Tattle. 🧐🎩

Reactions: 27
In case Jack or any of the LCs (limping chimpanzees) are lurking - there's one way to stop the 'trolling', and it's on Jack to release a statement clearing some things up and being totally transparent just like we've been asking her to do for 412 and a half threads.
If Jack has any sense (debateable), she'd be the one approaching the documentary makers. Who better to tell the full story than the culprit themselves? If she had a decent PR team they'd see the silver lining of the situation, go for the full sympathy, victim card, present the story in a way that is favourable to Jack, play up those imaginary illnesses to deflect criticism etc etc.

If she sat there, hands up, giving a sincere enough apology for tape, well, it could salvage the carcass of her career. She's missed the chance now and the story has gone far beyond her own control.

Reactions: 42
I’ve often thought she must have gone back in time to a 2004 tattoo parlour, waved her arm and said ‘give me the lot!’ hence the absolute genericness of her sleeves with anchors etc.
She waved her arm WHILST the tattoos were being done too. That would account for it.

Why does she always think she has muscly arms? They couldn't even be described as 'toned' 😂
In the same way as she had 'jutting collarbones' whilst she was posing for pics with SB during The Pov, looking rosy-cheeked and hale and hearty with health and nutrition.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1639562

Credit to @Marmalade Atkins for the screenshots here:
In hysteria here that she put 'go hard or go home' as a tag under a picture of her new tattoo.

In the sport I compete in 🔺 that saying is a bit of a thing, mainly said to people who are pulling their own toenail off before carrying on in a race or running while visibly bleeding after a fall......lying on a couch whilst someone else draws on your arm.......not so much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1639570

View attachment 1639571

The bots continue to gather. What can it all mean?
Please would someone more intelligent than me explain what it COULD mean as I really don't understand bot stuff? Are these, like, bot accounts she could have potentially have bought to shore up support for herself? Or, bots that a potential anti-JM troll has bought? Also how can you tell it's a bot as opposed to a new account that maybe she or someone she knows set up to give the illusion of support. I don't get it. A clever Frau's 'Explain Like I'm 5' explanation would be most welcome x

Reactions: 22
Apologies if this is against any rules or has been posted before...but if you go on to Facebook and search "Jack Monroe", then look at "posts", there's a fair amount of chatter about her failing to comply with her Patreon obligations. One individual in particular is detailing how her daughter spent £600 and received nothing. This has been posted on publisher's pages as well as general posts.

• Wow
  • Sad
View attachment 1639570

View attachment 1639571

The bots continue to gather. What can it all mean?
I'm convinced someone's buying followers so Jack doesn't visibly dip below 570k.
There's been a steady decline but then it jumps up, a bit too obviously this time.
So as Jack loses followers they're propping up the numbers so people don't notice she's dropping and follow suit.

570.1k ??

All of the obviously fake followers have a .crypto name, 0 followers, following 6 blue tick accounts

firefox_yUoe0wM2cg.png
firefox_55Ae28Phba.png

1665396435743.png

In hysteria here that she put 'go hard or go home' as a tag under a picture of her new tattoo.

In the sport I compete in 🔺 that saying is a bit of a thing, mainly said to people who are pulling their own toenail off before carrying on in a race or running while visibly bleeding after a fall......lying on a couch whilst someone else draws on your arm.......not so much.
#gohardorgohome

(has skull and crossbones covered up, again)

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm convinced someone's buying followers so Jack doesn't visibly dip below 570k.
There's been a steady decline but then it jumps up, a bit too obviously this time.
So as Jack loses followers they're propping up the numbers so people don't notice she's dropping and follow suit.

570.1k ??

All of the obviously fake followers have a .cryto name, 0 followers, following 6 blue tick accounts

View attachment 1639650
View attachment 1639651
View attachment 1639654

#gohardorgohome

(has skull and crossbones covered up, again)
Maybe Jack is going to launch her own crypto currency for the poors- Slopcoins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.