Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever say what ‘teaching’ she would do. Primary/secondary?
I don’t believe she spoke to any teachers who told her it was family friendly. Sure you get the holidays mostly off.
However training itself is brutal as is NQT year and really long hours. School hours do not fit in with childcare hours. I’ve worked in secondaries where staff were really expected to be in by 7.30am at the latest. Most staff have support behind them, usually parents so they can do the hours.
Not driving actually makes it hard to get there on time and would be impossible to pick a child up on time. Also you can’t carry marking home in the bus.

Apart from the fact she has no degree. They’ve opened up teaching training routes but I don’t think any would take you on a handful of GCSEs.

now if she could cook and trained herself up, especially with a bit of professional experience. She could teach in a college and get a qualification whilst working.
At some point she said she wanted to work in a PRU. Which is hilarious because she'd have been chewed up and spat out within a couple of hours 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I worked in a particularly difficult school once (not with the children) and some of the behaviour there was terrifying! She’s no idea.

Reactions: 37
At some point she said she wanted to work in a PRU. Which is hilarious because she'd have been chewed up and spat out within a couple of hours 😂.
I’m sure she had an image in her head of walking into the room, turning a chair around backwards to sit on, rolling up her sleeves to show off her tattoos then regaling the students with the poverty to show she’s struggled and she one of them, down with the kids. And from that moment on they’d be eating out of her hand, she’d even mange to get through to the hard nut who’d shyly admit to her that his aggression was a screen to hide the fact he couldn’t read. She softly, gently teach him literacy and by the end of the year he’d be devouring War and Peace and the students would bear her aloft declaring her the best teacher ever while an inspirational song plays over the end credits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
I’m sure she had an image in her head of walking into the room, turning a chair around backwards to sit on, rolling up her sleeves to show off her tattoos then regaling the students with the poverty to show she’s struggled and she one of them, down with the kids. And from that moment on they’d be eating out of her hand, she’d even mange to get through to the hard nut who’d shyly admit to her that his aggression was a screen to hide the fact he couldn’t read. She softly, gently teach him literacy and by the end of the year he’d be devouring War and Peace and the students would bear her aloft declaring her the best teacher ever while an inspirational song plays over the end credits.
Well she's sorted out getting Michelle pfeiffer's lips so there's that...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Have we seen the Jack stan/sock threatening to doxx Molly?

Let's see if Jack Monroe condemns and stops this "please dont do things like this in my name", or if she grants permission by inaction.

View attachment 1639473
So are the limping chimpanzees going to attempt some sort of ill-conceived swat on the CEO of an age charity? Who will doubtless have no idea of any of this? Absolute desperados.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Going back to the OU degree, I wonder if the Criminology and social policy was actually a foundation year so she could then do a PPE BA. Considering her GCSE’s aren’t great and she doesn’t have A levels, plus she’d been out of education a long time, she was possibly advised to start with a foundation course to ease her in.

Reactions: 37
She's even elevenarifed studying for the OU: clever bit of wording to make it sound like she will be doing 2 degree courses, when any fule nos you do individual courses with different credit amounts on a pathway to gain credits for a degree. *insert rolling eye emoji*
As for being a teacher: bahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Then she'd get an OBE (IN YOUR FACE-BIG DAVE) and go to the palace on a motorbike with a couple of the toughest kids in tow. All the palace staff would be freaking out "tough kids are against protocol" but HMTQ (RIP, ma'aam- this all happens in the past) overhears and shoos the palace stuffed shirts away. Jack and the tough kids do a dance and rap about prejudice and HMTQ reaches into her handbag, pulls out a copy of her Christmas speech and tears it up "ok Jack we're recording my speech in an hour but this year I want to hear from you, think you can handle it?". Jack looks nervous but the tough kids shout "you can do it miss" and Jack agrees to record the speech but only if the tough kids get to say a few words too. Everyone claps and cheers, the kids win over the stuffy advisers and within the hour have them doing funky dances in backwards baseball caps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
1665391691763.png

I know people are allowed to change their minds, and this was 10 years ago, but I thought one of the personal horrors of her life was that she RENTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Then she'd get an OBE (IN YOUR FACE-BIG DAVE) and go to the palace on a motorbike with a couple of the toughest kids in tow. All the palace staff would be freaking out "tough kids are against protocol" but HMTQ (RIP, ma'aam- this all happens in the past) overhears and shoos the palace stuffed shirts away. Jack and the tough kids do a dance and rap about prejudice and HMTQ reaches into her handbag, pulls out a copy of her Christmas speech and tears it up "ok Jack we're recording my speech in an hour but this year I want to hear from you, think you can handle it?". Jack looks nervous but the tough kids shout "you can do it miss" and Jack agrees to record the speech but only if the tough kids get to say a few words too. Everyone claps and cheers, the kids win over the stuffy advisers and within the hour have them doing funky dances in backwards baseball caps.
Dangerous Slop part one, and two, Dangerouser and Sloppier.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1639551

I know people are allowed to change their minds, and this was 10 years ago, but I thought one of the personal horrors of her life was that she RENTS.
Once you understand that Jack is basically Trump, these things begin to make sense. At the time she'd have felt like a LOSER for renting when she wanted to buy so dressed it up as a choice. Then she stumbled upon monetising being a VICTIM and that was enough to get round her fear of being a LOSER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She had some of them pre-Poverty:

View attachment 1639065
I was trying to put my finger on what was different in the first pic, she had the skull and crossbones (barely) covered up with the floral affair and then later more heavily with the dark flower. So that's 3x the cost of a tattoo on the one location, and presumably increasingly expensive as it got bigger and took more ink/time.
Suspect she realised the quite visible skull and crossbones didn't suit her new image.

1665391771849.png
1665391795414.png
1665391856359.png

Credit to @Marmalade Atkins for the screenshots here:

• Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1639570

View attachment 1639571

The bots continue to gather. What can it all mean?
My theory:

Jack Monroe has paid someone to try and drown out the noise. She knows there's too many screenshots, too much evidence, too many dissenting and questioning voices to shut them down, so instead will try and whitewash Twitter.

The fake/bot accounts will go on an absolute retweeting frenzy of positive spin articles/coverage/recipes (most likely automated) to try and reclaim search results around Jack Monroe's name.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
More ye olde bollox from yesteryore. 2013 article.
“Didn’t tell anyone she was hungry“ from November 2011 to at least December 2012. Even though in that time she told thousands of people including her parents and friends via her blog, by her own admission her mother came round with food, and they spent Christmas Day 2012 at her parents
View attachment 1638933

Took her “18 months to find work” and only then was she able to “feed herself and her son 3 meals a day again”. So from November until May/June 2013? Despite all the jobs (including bar work, a trainee reporter on her local newspaper etc etc all of which she LEFT- apart from the one that fired her for being too nice 😂 - and including the one she left to start her self employed craft business). Plus multiple columns and interviews etc.

View attachment 1638932
What I think she means by “took me 18 months to find work” is ‘work that suits my grandiose notions of what I’m entitled to’, because that’s when she got hired to write the weekly ‘Recipes for Life’ guardian column that lasted from July 2013 all the way through to April 2015 and commissioned to write her book.
View attachment 1638981
It’s also unbelievable (in the literal sense of the word) that she resigned from a £27,000 a year job in November 2011 but was in this level of dire straits by Christmas in the following month.
View attachment 1638957

It’s truly incredible that NOBODY in the media EVER did even a modicum of due diligence and research on this lying charlatan. No wonder her lurid pov tales have become increasingly wild and improbable over the years; she’s high on their ineptitude in letting her get away with it. Mateus mate, where are you?
You just don’t get cut off that quickly. She’s such a bleeping liar. Where did her deposit savings go??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
For those of you softly, gently awakening and anxiously wondering if she’s going to post that pancake recipe in time for you to painstakingly make it for your own children’s breakfasts, perhaps while you wait, you can make your family her 4p Charity Twatbreads instead.

View attachment 1639206

ETA, unless your parents are something like Boss Hell’s Angel outlaw bikers, or members of a bizarre cult which advocates of never letting your children read but encouraging them to shout at all times, how the duck do you “rebel in a quiet, bookish way”? She’s such a tit.

View attachment 1639209
She really is a Twatbread, isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where was she working in 2012?

Also, I’m not sure that people in the depths of poverty have disco kitchens, baskets full of herbs/spices and fresh chilli/rosemary plants.
She gets huffy about the herbs, she bought those when working at the Fire call centre apparently. The kitchen is RENTED so are the tiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another photo of it here -

View attachment 1638736
Also spot the carefully turned washing up liquid to hide the fact that it's Fairy liquid. No working class, living in poverty, who buys everything budget, who is on the bones of their arse buys branded expensive Fairy bleeping liquid! It's all such performative bullshit.

Also those are solid oak worktops. Not exactly a staple in a budget rental property.
And they are a sodding disgrace.

The grotty cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.