Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
History of a tattoo.

Skull.
001.jpg

Skull not really covered up by red rose.
That caption, though šŸ˜¬
002.jpg

Skull and red rose covered up with big black rose.
003.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
"Nobody should label anyone else"...errr ok.

Cos there's no labels left. ... Jack's nabbed most of them..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It's just crappy tattoo after crappy tattoo....I've got slightly less than Jack but have never felt the need to cover up any of them because they're who I was then/am now and also I thought about them all for at least 6 months before getting them.

If only you could change tattoos as easily as Twitter bios, eh? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Iā€™ve got a terrible tattoo, but I wanted it for years. I kind of like it though, itā€™s a part of me? Iā€™ve had it topped up and they suggested adding some bits to improve it but I wouldnā€™t change it now Iā€™ve got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sheā€™s proving sheā€™s not cis by posting a topless pic? Is it the short hair or the tattoos that are the evidence I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'AND NO MORE' nah mate every layer of that tattoo is a crime. Nobody in their right mind would think you could cover solid black like that. Just throw the whole arm away. I think below that may be what she refers to as a 'ninja star'. It's a nautical star. Also seven weeks is not enough time to grow guns, her upper arm looks bigger because it's squished against her chest. She should, as she says, give it a rest.

@Eurgh it's the cig. Ladies don't smoke, it's coarse behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sheā€™s proving sheā€™s not cis by posting a topless pic? Is it the short hair or the tattoos that are the evidence I wonder?
The fag (cigarette smoking) is a gay man thing isnā€™t it

ETA I said fag cause Iā€™ve always called cigarettes fags. Then I remembered some people use it as a slur against gay men and I got in a panic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Because some of the photos are distressing, showing a suffering animal. You can be aware of what happened without wanting to see the pictures popping up suddenly.
I absolutely HATE that one where sheā€™s holding the kitten up like something out of the Lion King. No idea why but I just canā€™t bear to look at.šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I would never judge Jackā€˜s (or anyone elseā€™s) gender identity or presentation. From what I understand itā€˜s a very personal thing. And I donā€™t think Jack has to explain to anyone what being non-binary means to her. But, since sheā€™s happy to accept being called a ā€œnon-binary iconā€, and accept awards like ā€œLGBT Influencer Of The Yearā€, itā€™s a shame she never uses her platform to explain more about what it means overall.

Now I think about it though, itā€™s probably for the best for the NB community, itā€™s often misunderstood and I canā€™t see Jack helping in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ninnies, because it was so SEVERELY HOT today I ended up buying a Mel Donte lemonade ice lolly (don't judge; I'm on holiday in the back of beyond šŸ”ŗ and the local shop's freezer was all but depleted).

It was OK - albeit I'm not exactly surprised they were the only ones people hadn't snapped up - but that brand is now so tainted by its association with Jack, I couldn't finish it. Kept looking down and expecting to see an anchovy or inexplicable egg staring back at me from inside the ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I would never judge Jackā€˜s (or anyone elseā€™s) gender identity or presentation. From what I understand itā€˜s a very personal thing. And I donā€™t think Jack has to explain to anyone what being non-binary means to her. But, since sheā€™s happy to accept being called a ā€œnon-binary iconā€, and accept awards like ā€œLGBT Influencer Of The Yearā€, itā€™s a shame she never uses her platform to explain more about what it means overall.

Now I think about it though, itā€™s probably for the best for the NB community, itā€™s often misunderstood and I canā€™t see Jack helping in any way.
Why has Jack got to be the spokesperson anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why has Jack got to be the spokesperson anyway?
I think she gets rolled out every so often because she made such a massive fuss about being non-binary for about two weeks in 2015, it's one of the few things people vaguely remember about her. So when companies like Virgin Radio need to fill a slot - and let's face it, they're not gonna get Demi Lovato down to the studio - they turn to Jack and we are treated once again to Traaaazzers on a Bird: the extended remix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
'AND NO MORE' nah mate every layer of that tattoo is a crime. Nobody in their right mind would think you could cover solid black like that. Just throw the whole arm away. I think below that may be what she refers to as a 'ninja star'. It's a nautical star.
Iā€™m a bit Emo atm but that has tickled me.
I know itā€™s far too early for a title otherwise defo would.

History of a tattoo.

Skull.
View attachment 752117

Skull not really covered up by red rose.
That caption, though šŸ˜¬
View attachment 752119

Skull and red rose covered up with big black rose.
View attachment 752123
Not a bleeping sleeve. A sleeve isnā€™t just a mishmash collection, itā€™s a cohesive design.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Could they REALLY not have found anyone better qualified than Jack to talk about vegetarianism and veganism?
I mean, how about an actual vegetarian or vegan? šŸ™„
I am much more qualified than her to talk about vegetarianism as I have been veggie since I was 12. My food is not slop either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.